Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Miss.Tickles... white and pink! Soles and TOES!!! *UPDATE 2!!!!!* (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Miss.Tickles... white and pink! Soles and TOES!!! *UPDATE 2!!!!!*
Footyred
Board Regular
Member # 21305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footyred     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey guys, Miss.Tickles decided to give you some more yummy photo's to dribble (and I'm not talking about from your mouth) over! She chose a nice pink and white outfit, and some more unique shots. We'll have a website up within a month or 2, with plenty of pictures and maybe even videos (with fortnightly live webcam!)

We need more comments people! And if anyone would like to join the site, let me know now and I'll put you down on a list of people who'll get special offers [Tongue]

Now... enough talking, more viewing!

Don't forget, there are still LOADS more photos from this shoot, so if you want more just ask!

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ June 21, 2007, 10:58 AM: Message edited by: Footyred ]

Posts: 40 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tactix
Major Player
Member # 16004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tactix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
amazing!!! Any chance of gettin the rest of them pics up??? You've struck gold with her mate!
Posts: 128 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
andymac21
All Pro Poster
Member # 15990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for andymac21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
is it gonna be a nudity site?

--------------------
http://ukcelebfeet.freeforums.org/

Posts: 788 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footyred
Board Regular
Member # 21305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footyred     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by andymac21:
is it gonna be a nudity site?

Not nudity based, there may be SOME form of nudity every now and then, but never just... full nudity [Tongue]
Posts: 40 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
higharchlover
Major Player
Member # 23372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharchlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice!! I like the whole theme of the photos. Would love to see all of them! Her feet look very nice, as well as her eyes and hair! But before I get carried away with the comments, how old is this girl? She is VERY pretty, but she looks pretty young also.
Posts: 217 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footyred
Board Regular
Member # 21305

quote:
Originally posted by higharchlover:
Very nice!! I like the whole theme of the photos. Would love to see all of them! Her feet look very nice, as well as her eyes and hair! But before I get carried away with the comments, how old is this girl? She is VERY pretty, but she looks pretty young also.

She's just turned 18 last month, check out my other topic on the first page for more!

BTW, it was her intention to make herself seem young by wearing those shoes, they do look like something a 12 year old would wear! [Tongue]

The Kraken
Elite Trooper
Member # 20682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Kraken     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Absolutely gorgeous

--------------------
-----+>The Kraken<+-----

Posts: 399 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tactix
Major Player
Member # 16004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tactix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Before expecting a ton of people to sign up to your site, I would seriously invest in a better camera, maybe shoot at a few more locations etc.... just to show people what they can expect. When you see the amazing content many free sites offer you soon realise how much you may have to up your game.
Not being critical mate, I'm seriously your no.1 fan here!!! Just offering some advice...

Posts: 128 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have to say I love her professional name [Wink] (hope she goes for those kinds of photos...)
and excellent pics as always. Can't wait for your updates.(a man needs toes!! XD)though her shoe dangling and sole shots were HEAVENLY. She works very well in front of the camera ^_^

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footyred
Board Regular
Member # 21305

quote:
Originally posted by Tactix:
Before expecting a ton of people to sign up to your site, I would seriously invest in a better camera, maybe shoot at a few more locations etc.... just to show people what they can expect. When you see the amazing content many free sites offer you soon realise how much you may have to up your game.
Not being critical mate, I'm seriously your no.1 fan here!!! Just offering some advice...

Of course I'll have a new camera by then, the one I'm using isn't even mine, it's a member of my family's! I'm just using it for the meantime for the sole purpose of having photos on here right now, otherwise you'd have to wait until next month when I get my 5 / 7 megapixel camera! And of course. I've already got plenty of locations and scenes planned, but why post professional pictures now? Might as well give you all a taster before you see the full sexiness [Tongue]

P.S. I'll be updating in about an hour from this post, be ready guys!

FootLuke
Major Player
Member # 18835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLuke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
1) girl is amazing
2) more toes please
3) yes, new camera would be better
4) many thanks and keep posting [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Sorry about my english [Mad] learning in progress...

Posts: 110 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetothesoles
Major Player
Member # 15620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetothesoles   Author's Homepage   Email slavetothesoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gorgeous. I'll be in line for that site when it opens. Good work man. Can't wait to see what you two can do with a tricked out camera!
Posts: 152 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mmmmmmm, she's fine!!!!

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footyred
Board Regular
Member # 21305

*UPDATES!!!*

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

ILickToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 5833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILickToez   Email ILickToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this is the internet's new daemoness....amazing [Tongue]
Posts: 307 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links