Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Miss.Tickles... white and pink! Soles and TOES!!! *UPDATE 2!!!!!* (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Miss.Tickles... white and pink! Soles and TOES!!! *UPDATE 2!!!!!*
Mack_Daddy
Major Player
Member # 7714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mack_Daddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Really sexy
Posts: 152 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joshblah
Board Regular
Member # 19194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joshblah   Email joshblah   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice! I notice you haven't answered the foot job question yet. Do you know if she's willing to go that far in the photo shoots?
Posts: 8 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footyred
Board Regular
Member # 21305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footyred     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by joshblah:
Very nice! I notice you haven't answered the foot job question yet. Do you know if she's willing to go that far in the photo shoots?

She's not quite ready for the sexual side yet, at the moment she's focusing purely on foot modelling, but I'm sure in time (not sure how long) she'll be willing to do footjobs etc...
Posts: 40 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Footyred:
quote:
Don`t be fooled by megapixel...7 mp can still mean that photos turn out bad. The most important thing for picture quality are the lense and the sensor. On the long run you`ll be more satisfied with a camera that is a bit more expensive but will produce brilliant photos and is still up to date in a couple of years. Canon and Nikon are always good choices.
Thanks Hal, you always have useful things to say! The camera I was going to get was a Kodak...

What do you make of this?
http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/111596

Think it's okay, or should I invest in something a little more... 'oomph!'

Can`t really say...it`s probably best to read some reviews on that camera. I just read some on Amazon (in German) and most opinions on the Kodak were good...but some were also pretty destructive. Apparently batteries don`t last very long and the flash isn`t very good....
Picture quality seems to be ok, though.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tomlintm
Elite Trooper
Member # 21651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tomlintm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i love your feet miss tickles [Big Grin] when will the pics keep coming i cant wait to see some more of them.
Posts: 370 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
richardcraniu00
Board Regular
Member # 16137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for richardcraniu00   Email richardcraniu00   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just cant get enough of your and those hot feet, tickles. I am sure the website will do JUST fine! Thanks again!
Posts: 15 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fluffy
Board Regular
Member # 25455

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fluffy   Email Fluffy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Any shots of her wearing Converse? That'd be amazing!!
Posts: 11 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crazy_Diamond
Major Player
Member # 22956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazy_Diamond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by rddd2004:
why don't you answer to mails bitch?

No need to be rude!

--------------------
"Now there's a look in your eyes like black holes in the sky"

Posts: 188 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soleboy1029
Loyal Member
Member # 19542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soleboy1029   Email Soleboy1029   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Omg!
You never cease to amaze Miss. Tickles!
You have no idea how hard I just [Jerkoff] over your feet hahaha.

I for sure want to be a member of your website.....by the way were your feet cold when you did these pics?? lol

Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Man I'd like to see her evil smile knowing what her feet do to us!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome pics, thanks Miss Tickles!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barefoot_Ben
Loyal Member
Member # 24870

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barefoot_Ben   Author's Homepage   Email Barefoot_Ben   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
mmmmmmmm amazing sexy soft soles and totally tasty toes. i would love to be able to lick her feet. you are very lucky.

the pictures are lovely. would love to see more with food and stuff like the ice cream ones in a previous post.

keep up the good work and thank you for sharing.

Posts: 71 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links