Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Miss.Tickles... white and pink! Soles and TOES!!! *UPDATE 2!!!!!* (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Miss.Tickles... white and pink! Soles and TOES!!! *UPDATE 2!!!!!*
Tomlintm
Elite Trooper
Member # 21651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tomlintm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
like i said befor. your feet are just perfect
[Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 370 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You know you`re popular when your thread reaches page 4 [Wink]

Lovely photos, awesome girl with a beautiful style, and obviously lovely feet. Her toes are incredibly sexy...please post more top views of those pretty toes.

Maybe try and take some pics in better lighting (for example outdoors).

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
takeoffyoursocks
Major Player
Member # 15425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for takeoffyoursocks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
best. thread. ever.
Posts: 127 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesilove
Board Regular
Member # 21396

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesilove   Email solesilove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
these feet are amazing! i cant keep my jaw off the ground. i have all the pictures saved and have drenched several of your printed pics
mmmmmmmmmmm

--------------------
solesilove

Posts: 35 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No offense meant to the girl here, but she is not the new Daemoness =P
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet mode
Elite Trooper
Member # 15780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet mode   Author's Homepage   Email feet mode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I saw beautiful red x's.

--------------------
"To be good is not enough when you dream to be great"

Posts: 485 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
just unloaded again over your super sexy soles! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
I can't get enough of soft,sexy sole's with high arche's!

Posts: 377 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tactix
Major Player
Member # 16004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tactix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Will there be any new pics up soon?
Posts: 128 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesilove
Board Regular
Member # 21396

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesilove   Email solesilove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
cant get enough of these soles

--------------------
solesilove

Posts: 35 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesilove
Board Regular
Member # 21396

test

--------------------
solesilove

Footyred
Board Regular
Member # 21305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footyred     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tactix:
Will there be any new pics up soon?

In a couple of days, and there will definetly be a full update of at least like... 50 photos on Saturday!

I really need a new digital camera, but I'm still broke as hell, I found a nice one for only £45... 7 megapixel!

Posts: 40 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I really need a new digital camera, but I'm still broke as hell, I found a nice one for only £45... 7 megapixel!
Don`t be fooled by megapixel...7 mp can still mean that photos turn out bad. The most important thing for picture quality are the lense and the sensor. On the long run you`ll be more satisfied with a camera that is a bit more expensive but will produce brilliant photos and is still up to date in a couple of years. Canon and Nikon are always good choices.

Just my opinion.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footyred
Board Regular
Member # 21305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footyred     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Don`t be fooled by megapixel...7 mp can still mean that photos turn out bad. The most important thing for picture quality are the lense and the sensor. On the long run you`ll be more satisfied with a camera that is a bit more expensive but will produce brilliant photos and is still up to date in a couple of years. Canon and Nikon are always good choices.
Thanks Hal, you always have useful things to say! The camera I was going to get was a Kodak...

What do you make of this?
http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/111596

Think it's okay, or should I invest in something a little more... 'oomph!'

[ June 25, 2007, 07:04 PM: Message edited by: Footyred ]

Posts: 40 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weakforfemfeet
Major Player
Member # 4845

Icon 1 posted      Profile for weakforfemfeet   Email weakforfemfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dude... real nice. I'd be interested in your site if you do get it going.
Posts: 118 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rddd2004
BANNED
Member # 24143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rddd2004   Email rddd2004       Edit/Delete Post 
why don't you answer to mails bitch?
Posts: 14 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links