Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Retro feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Retro feet
spread em'
Major Player
Member # 26398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spread em'   Email spread em'   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are great posts Geezer. Thanks.

I too love the Elmer Batters stuff and would like to see more. If you have more rare Elmer stuff, please post. Cheers!

Posts: 203 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing collection of photos! Thanks for sharing!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa1968
Elite Trooper
Member # 27279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa1968     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Superb thread.
Posts: 340 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the Bettie Page pics; a couple of them were new to me.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Geezer   Email The Geezer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spread em':
These are great posts Geezer. Thanks.

I too love the Elmer Batters stuff and would like to see more. If you have more rare Elmer stuff, please post. Cheers!

quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Amazing collection of photos! Thanks for sharing!

quote:
Originally posted by zappa1968:
Superb thread.

quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
Thanks for the Bettie Page pics; a couple of them were new to me.

Thanks to you all!

Perhaps these qualify as Elmer?

-  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 331 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These older/classis pics are awesome!
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spread em'
Major Player
Member # 26398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spread em'   Email spread em'   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed they do classify as Elmer. Thanks!

More? Hahaha!!!! I am on an endless seach for an Elmer model that I once saw photos of but don't posess. To descibe would be nearly pointless as she fits the description of many of Elmer's ladies. But, what the hell. B+W pics, shoulder length dark hair pulled back, slender yet shapely feet......know what I mean? LOL

Cheers Geezer.......

Posts: 203 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spread em'
Major Player
Member # 26398

Now that I think of it, she was in the first Elmer book (Taschen late 90's) but the set in question was from one of Elmer's small "Leg Art" magazines of the late 60's early 70's. Just sayin' [Wink] Cheers.......
The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Geezer   Email The Geezer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spread em':
Indeed they do classify as Elmer. Thanks!

More? Hahaha!!!! I am on an endless seach for an Elmer model that I once saw photos of but don't posess. To descibe would be nearly pointless as she fits the description of many of Elmer's ladies. But, what the hell. B+W pics, shoulder length dark hair pulled back, slender yet shapely feet......know what I mean? LOL

Cheers Geezer.......

Now that I think of it, she was in the first Elmer book (Taschen late 90's) but the set in question was from one of Elmer's small "Leg Art" magazines of the late 60's early 70's. Just sayin' [Wink] Cheers.......

Yes... I'd agree. Batters did for feet/leg art what Irving Klaw did for early bondage erotica. Groundbreaking.

I suppose I would have amassed more of both's work over the years if they hadn't had so damn many nylons in the way. But here's a few more:

-  -  -
 -  -  -

looks like I only get 6 this time. [Mad]

Posts: 331 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theCrackfox
Board Regular
Member # 2876

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theCrackfox   Email theCrackfox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great thread!

does anyone posess any vintage footjob videos
or has links to tubes? I'd enjoy some oldschool foot fun very much [Wink]

Posts: 32 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
These older/classis pics are awesome!

quote:
Originally posted by Kalle:
great thread!

does anyone posess any vintage footjob videos
or has links to tubes? I'd enjoy some oldschool foot fun very much [Wink]

Thanks to you both!!

The oldest footjob vids I'd ever seen were from a site called "In the Feet of the Night" which was a web presence in the mid 90s, and then disappeared. I'll look around, but I don't recall that I ever downloaded any of them because in those days, with a 14.4 modem, it was a right pain.

The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

I know there are Whitney fans out there:

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

retro fetish:

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links