Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Retro feet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Retro feet
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How did you upload those Elmer shots on here? I have those 2 books of his but there's no way I'd be able to scan them so clearly??
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or should I say, so straight without creasing the book or ripping pages out.
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Geezer   Email The Geezer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DancingFool:
How did you upload those Elmer shots on here? I have those 2 books of his but there's no way I'd be able to scan them so clearly??

I cannot take credit for the Batters scans.. If memory serves, I found those on a Usenet newsgroup about 100 years ago (mid 90s, anyway). Most of my older stuff came from there. Been going through a bunch of old CD ROMs and am continually amazed at what I find.

If you can't scan the images without damaging the books, don't do it. Not sure what the flatbed scanners are like now. In the mid-late 90s, I foolishly destroyed many magazines for the sake of scanning (and the kids were big enough to snoop!). Looking back, I may have tried finding better hiding places.

[Cheers]

Posts: 331 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Geezer   Email The Geezer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Posts: 331 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

zappa1968
Elite Trooper
Member # 27279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa1968     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These black and white images are a real turn-on Geezer, thanks for posting.
Posts: 340 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stuff!

I should dig out some of my older fetish VHS tapes!!!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

quote:
Originally posted by zappa1968:
These black and white images are a real turn-on Geezer, thanks for posting.

Thanks.. love your namesake's work, btw. More to come..

quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
Great stuff!

I should dig out some of my older fetish VHS tapes!!!

I was curious about that... have a bit of stuff ripped from VHS years ago along the late 80s-early 90s HOM type of stuff. Don't see a lot of vids on the board unless it's a link to some "tube" which may or may not work. Is it alright to post links for vids that are rapidshare, depositfiles, etc.?

Don't think I'd live long enough to post it all [Joint]

The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DancingFool:
quote:
Originally posted by The Geezer:
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Bless you brother! Elmer lives!! This 7th pic is my favorite ever!!
Elmer rocks, and I believe that is Michelle Bauer (Pia Snow)from Tied and Tickled as well as a bunch of B movies

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

Kim Bittner/Michelle Bauer/Pia Sands/Pia Snow

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

No Michelle Bauer fans, how about:

Julia Parton (or June Bauer, or... )

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links