Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Retro feet (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Retro feet
XODLIRV
Elite Trooper
Member # 44247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for XODLIRV   Author's Homepage   Email XODLIRV   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gramps:
love the ones with the ladies in stockings.... boy does that bring back the memories.. (and a stiffy too)

You and me both!!
Posts: 262 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweet Coco Feet
Major Player
Member # 44508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweet Coco Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Sweet Coco Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you!

--------------------
 -

http://www.clips4sale.com/51713
sweetcocofeet@gmail.com

Posts: 157 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Geezer   Email The Geezer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to you all! Dancin' Fool - I can empathize!

[Cheers]

Posts: 331 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Geezer   Email The Geezer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Posts: 331 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks a lot!

--------------------
The best asian foot worship
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweet Coco Feet
Major Player
Member # 44508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweet Coco Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Sweet Coco Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
too busy lately??? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

http://www.clips4sale.com/51713
sweetcocofeet@gmail.com

Posts: 157 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

Yes.. life does interfere at times!

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Worth a bump!
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow some of these are amazing the sepia is a nice touch too

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic thread, a veritable treaty in the history of bare female feet in adult magazines!!! Thumbs up all the way!!! [Thumbs Up]
Many thanks for sharing these wonderful images here!!! [Smile]
Besides being a glamour/fetish photographer, I am also an avid collector of sexy vintage magazines.. did you get these images from paper originals? If yes.. all my envy, Geezer!!! [Big Grin]
Mine is just a personal opinion, of course.. but I think that old-school photographers stroke a better balance between showing the barefoot woman in the entirety of her sexiness.. and putting the due emphasis on her bare feet.
Sorry, but I find faceless close-ups of footjobs plain boring.. deffo not my cup of tea!!! [Tongue]
Many thanks again for sharing, Geezer.. you are my hero in this forum!!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow these are classics for sure! Any chance you have the VHS tape "dirty dozen"?
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skittlzrapper
Elite Trooper
Member # 9922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skittlzrapper   Email Skittlzrapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Geezer:
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

HOLY! The last three.... who are they I had an obsession with those photos way back when..
Posts: 286 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brings back some fond memories. Found my Dad's "stash" when I was 11 or 12 (yikes! might have been even younger). I started tossing-off with the best staring at the feet of Marilyn Monroe, Jayne Mansfield and even Bettie Page.

A great and memorable collection in this thread.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links