Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » tied and (sometimes) tickled feet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: tied and (sometimes) tickled feet
The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Geezer   Email The Geezer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Posts: 331 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Geezer   Email The Geezer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Posts: 331 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

Any requests?
The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

Betsy Demont.. long gone, but not forgotten

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

[ April 08, 2012, 12:07 PM: Message edited by: The Geezer ]

joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Geezer:
Any requests?

Anything with Ariel Cole??I've been all over the net but theres really not much around...Thanks... [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

Ariel (or Arielle) Cole (I think)--

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Sweet Coco Feet
Major Player
Member # 44508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweet Coco Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Sweet Coco Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for sharing soooo many amazing pics. i get sooo inspired by them!!! thanks The Geezer!!!

--------------------
 -

http://www.clips4sale.com/51713
sweetcocofeet@gmail.com

Posts: 157 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Geezer:
Ariel (or Arielle) Cole (I think)--

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

You rock Geezer...I'm going to start putting up some of my favorite pics a little later in the day...

--------------------
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

quote:
Originally posted by Sweet Coco Feet:
thanks for sharing soooo many amazing pics. i get sooo inspired by them!!! thanks The Geezer!!!

You're quite welcome! Piles and piles of them yet to go through! [Cheers]
The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

quote:
Originally posted by joebond:
You rock Geezer...I'm going to start putting up some of my favorite pics a little later in the day...

Thanks. I think I have more Ariel stuff, but it's vid clips from the early 90s HOM all female genre. Can look around if there's interest. They just take longer to host is all...
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Here are a few from Franco  -  -  -

--------------------
Pablo Picasso

ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by joebond:
Here are a few from Franco  -  -  -

I love Saudelli's stuff! definite [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] material, Got any more?

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

Thanks, Joebond.. Franco it is! [Thumbs Up]

-  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Some great classics! I had some of the same magazines many years ago.

I can tell... and we were glad to have them! And a bit earlier (in my case, anyway), delighted to find out that they existed at all. Still remember the moment when I realized there were more of us than I could have possibly known. Be well.

[Cheers]

[ April 18, 2012, 07:03 PM: Message edited by: The Geezer ]

The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

-  -  -
 -  -  -

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links