Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » tied and (sometimes) tickled feet (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: tied and (sometimes) tickled feet
The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Geezer   Email The Geezer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tiffany Storm -

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

Posts: 331 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Geezer   Email The Geezer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Posts: 331 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

How about an old vid clip-- a young Ashley:

-

http://depositfiles.com/files/jpsh188qs

[ April 22, 2012, 01:03 PM: Message edited by: The Geezer ]

joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Geezer:
 -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

Dominic Wolfe still finds the hottest models...Love this classic stuff...

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

quote:
Originally posted by joebond:
Dominic Wolfe still finds the hottest models...Love this classic stuff...

I believe this is some of his work, too - with Sadie Belle (nylons..):

-

http://depositfiles.com/files/pqyu7ivf1

joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup it is..He's still going strong,I'm a member at both his sites and he never fails to deliver..great post Geezer ill add to it soon...

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

quote:
Originally posted by joebond:
Yup it is..He's still going strong,I'm a member at both his sites and he never fails to deliver..great post Geezer ill add to it soon...

Always willing to find something I might have missed over the years! [Cheers]
The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Sweet Coco Feet
Major Player
Member # 44508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweet Coco Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Sweet Coco Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cant wait to be tied and tickled!!! [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

http://www.clips4sale.com/51713
sweetcocofeet@gmail.com

Posts: 157 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

quote:
Originally posted by Sweet Coco Feet:
cant wait to be tied and tickled!!! [Tongue]

Surely you have before....? [Big Grin]

And if you're not ticklish, don't tell us!

[Joint]

The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

Known by many names, but the face (and feet) are the same...

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

A long-time personal favorite:

Greta Carlson & Betsy Demont

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
These are great classic shots!

I can remember waiting for minute after minute waiting for pics like these to download through a 28k modem back when the internet was first getting popular.

Stacy Burke, Whitney Prescott, Myndi Fox - where are they now?

Yes.. nearly 20 years of "e-collecting". In the beginning, I think I was at 14.4 which made pics over 100k a right pain. Vids were out of the question. We've come a long way! [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links