Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » tied and (sometimes) tickled feet (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: tied and (sometimes) tickled feet
The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Geezer   Email The Geezer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you mentioned Stacy Burke--

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

Posts: 331 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Geezer   Email The Geezer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and Whitney (not sure who Myndi Fox is!) -

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

Posts: 331 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

Franco, anyone?

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My darling Gigi Varga from FM Concepts {on the right} was the object of my affection for so many years. She went as Nina Neon later on. She set the standard for hot brunette foot models in the 90's! Anybody seen her lately?

-

Thanks Geezer for sharing all the old FM Concepts stuff, that is what got me started. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
My darling Gigi Varga from FM Concepts {on the right} was the object of my affection for so many years. She went as Nina Neon later on. She set the standard for hot brunette foot models in the 90's! Anybody seen her lately?

-

Thanks Geezer for sharing all the old FM Concepts stuff, that is what got me started. [Thumbs Up]

YES...She does a ton of work for Anton Productions..You are 100% right she was one of the sexiest models of the 90s..

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hers some more Franco Geezer [Thumbs Up]  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:

Yes.. in the mid 90s, they were one of the first specialty presences on the web. Good models, not much in the way of imagination, tho (IMO).

quote:
Originally posted by joebond:
Hers some more Franco Geezer [Thumbs Up]

Thanks,man.. still digging through the piles and finding more stuff!
The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

Lorelei...

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

Monica-

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

[ May 13, 2012, 01:15 PM: Message edited by: The Geezer ]

joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

You rock Geezer..Awesome post..Lets keep this going..

--------------------
Pablo Picasso

The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

quote:
Originally posted by joebond:
You rock Geezer..Awesome post..Lets keep this going..

Thanks... and I agree. [Evil Grin]
The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

Molly (or whatever she calls herself now)-

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

a few more from Franco--

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

classic tickles--

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links