Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Cum4Brats - the new HOT thing at c4s! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Cum4Brats - the new HOT thing at c4s!
gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gsfcreator   Author's Homepage   Email gsfcreator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Just launched a new and amazing studio, starring the top names of our beautiful industry! Brat girls, JOI, cum countdown, edging, and of course - gorgeous feet and toes to taunt the s**t out of you!

studio trailer: here

Cum4Brats

some of the first foot-related videos published:

Pop off for my toes
 -

Drained by dirty feet
 -

Cum on command for Brandon
 -

Enjoi!

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

Posts: 365 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomFoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 42876

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TomFoot   Author's Homepage   Email TomFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love matching nail polish and lipstick especially when I leave my load on them.

--------------------
Tom Foot
FMN Social Media Profile

-
 -

-

Posts: 305 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gsfcreator   Author's Homepage   Email gsfcreator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Drink your cum for me
 -
"want the biggest load you ever made...I want every drop on your tongue..."

You are leaking pre-cum. amazing Cheyenne jewel had you edging for almost an hour. this is the last test for you. DO NOT FAIL YOUR GODDESS. Jerk it for those amazing toes in your face, wait for the final countdown, and prepare to please your Goddess by drinking your own brand...

preview: here

get it: here

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

Posts: 365 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Smack your balls HARD for me
 -
"Look at you...in fact, look at those pathetic nuts you have...if you can even call em' that. what exactly do you expect me to do with those?!?"

Sablique von lux, dark temptress and Mistress with the looks of a super-model, wants you to smack you balls HARD for her. she is very demanding, and will show you exactly how you shoot beat yourself up to please her wicked desire to simply see you suffer. oh, you're going to jerk off while you're at it, and maybe even cum and empty your blue and screaming-with-pain balls by the end of the video...

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Edge for cameron
 -
preview

get it

perfect ass Joi
 -
preview

get it

Filthy fucking feet to cum for
 -
preview

get it

Rapture says: tits VS biceps
 -
preview

get it

10 perfect toes
 -
preview

get it

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

pump furiously for my toes
 -
preview

get it

ruined by Terra
 -
preview

get it

Jerk it to my tits
 -
preview

get it

One on one with Brandon
 -
preview

get it

Red/green light with cameron dee
 -
preview

get it

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Imagine
 -

preview here

dirty loser loves my flip-flops
 -

preview here

Edging games for lynn's perfect feet - 4k
 -

pathetic for my tits
 -

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know FemDom and the brat fantasy isn't for everyone, but ever since I dabbed in it years ago, I quickly saw its appeal. Kudos and thanks for this kind of material. However, I can't seem to get any links to your previews to play in either Chrome or Explorer. Is there some kind of extension or plug-in needed?

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I know FemDom and the brat fantasy isn't for everyone, but ever since I dabbed in it years ago, I quickly saw its appeal. Kudos and thanks for this kind of material. However, I can't seem to get any links to your previews to play in either Chrome or Explorer. Is there some kind of extension or plug-in needed?

Patrick

unfortunately, the site that the previews were hosted on (onairfetish) just suddenly died.

I hope the latest ones works well, though! [Smile]

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

mesmerizing joi: extreme (with raven rae)
 -

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Please take note that some sites blocks my links to previews! don't get pissed if you get a "hahahahaha" something when clicking on the link. if you do - it means that this site blocks those specific links and there's nothing I can do about it.

OWNED by filthy feet
 -

Focus!
 -

Stare & worship
 -

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gsfcreator:
Please take note that some sites blocks my links to previews! don't get pissed if you get a "hahahahaha" something when clicking on the link. if you do - it means that this site blocks those specific links and there's nothing I can do about it.

OWNED by filthy feet
 -

Focus!
 -

Stare & worship
 -

Wow that top model is unreal...

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Jerk that tiny cock for my feet - 4k
 -
"right away...I mean, it's problematic! here you are, coming at me *doing a stroking motion* "hey, baby! nice to meet you!" seriously...is that why you have to come into my room, and...whatever. I don't care. you don't have to stop."

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

Feet jacks 420
All Pro Poster
Member # 45673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet jacks 420   Author's Homepage   Email Feet jacks 420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want ti spray that bratty blonde with my jelly milk
Posts: 751 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love this website, it's the perfect combination of bratty girl attitude and gorgeous feet! [Drool] [Big Grin] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links