Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Cum4Brats - the new HOT thing at c4s! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Cum4Brats - the new HOT thing at c4s!
gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gsfcreator   Author's Homepage   Email gsfcreator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect princess's toes
 -

"Look at this special little treat I have for you! my perfect, little princess toes wiggling...snapping...and make your little cock throb...that's very good that it's already getting nice and full for me...I want you to jerk it. I want you to stare at this perfect toes, wiggling at your face, and I want you to stroke your cock..."

preview: here

get it: here

you are such a perv, brother!

-

"what the fuck?! I told you to stay out of my room, you loser! WHAT? yes, i have tits, now, I've been blossoming into a young woman...Oh my god! are you staring at my tits?! you're such a perv! you're the worst brother...you're so gross! is that a boner? *laughs* you fucking loser!...I bet you wanna jerk off to this..."

Divine nyloned feet

-

"So you wanna stroke it...to my nylon-covered feet? *laughs* yeah, join the club. lots of guys do. this sexy feet, to be specific, is lovely, intoxicating, size 7 and a half beauties...they're covered with shoes...and nylons...as we speak...I have been walking around in this all...day...I bet you want me to pop this off, don't you?..."

Pathetic excuse for a penis
 -

"Hello, loser...I'm goddes Amy...I'm glad that you've found me. we both know why you're here...because you are a loser...with..a pathetic excuse for a penis...*laughs*...it's very, very small, isn't it? it's...unnaturally small, isn't it? its an embarrassment to you. but for some reason you can't help but get aroused, and excited...by the fact that a beautiful goddess such as myself will amuse you, and give you the time of the day...because of that penis...it makes you rock-hard, doesn't it?..."

sweaty socks joi
 -

"It's so extremely hot outside...and probably it wasn't the best idea to wear high-heels...especially for such a long walk...they are so sweaty...Oh, jesus christ...just smell them...do you feel the smell? they are wet! wet and sweaty...I know you just love this smell...take a big, big sniff...come on...why don't you pull your pants down...?"

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

Posts: 365 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gsfcreator   Author's Homepage   Email gsfcreator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fulfill MY fantasy...
 -
"So, tell me the truth...did you ever think you'd be sitting here, with me...in my bedroom? Mmm?...Oh I know you dreamed about it...are you sure you're not dreaming right now? *laughs*...see...I have this really special fantasy...and...I was thinking...who might be dedicated enough to help me fulfill it...and I thought of you! I thought...who I know who'll do just about anything...in order to be in bed with me?...so...I have this really, really...special fantasy...and it's gonna take a very special man...well, couple of special men...to help me fulfill it..."

Anxiously waiting for your Goddess
 -
"Look at you...anxiously waiting your goddess...just couldn't wait for my arrival, couldn't you?...must been fantasizing about it all day long...day-dreaming about my pretty face...my sexy smile...mesmerizing eyes...you couldn't stop thinking about me, could you?...why don't you get on the ground now...worship the ground I walk on..."

Clean my toes and jerk!
 -
"You have definitely noticed I'm not wearing socks...you could definitely feel it, that my feet are becoming so sweaty...and so dirty...can you smell it? sniff it! You gonna have a huge hard-on, sniffing my dirty feet...your cock becomes throbbing just when you think about it...I'm gonna use your mouth to clean my dirty toes..."

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

Posts: 365 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links