Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Classic Dae/Mystique Shots - Updated Dec. 10 - More From My Sets (Page 10)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Classic Dae/Mystique Shots - Updated Dec. 10 - More From My Sets
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can not express enough how much I have enjoyed this thread. Mystique and Daemoness, are some of the all time favorites. Both very pretty, curvy waist, hot booty's, gorgeous sexy legs, and beautiful feet. It just doesn't get any better.

They always seemed to have fun with it all as well. I really miss these two.... [Cry] Thanks Bruce..Mystique..Daemoness and scarlet

As the patrons do in my bar when the band plays the last song, we all shout out JUST ONE MORE....JUST ONE MORE!....hehe....any chance girls?

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
(chanting): JUST ONE MORE! JUST ONE MORE!

Next time, I'll put in a bit of Encore/Numb mix for Dae and Myst.

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tenebrael
Elite Trooper
Member # 3726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tenebrael   Email Tenebrael   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What a thrill! My favorite 2 girlz... [Mmm]
Posts: 459 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A great way to close '07 with a bang!

--------------------
Tony

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
duckjones
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for duckjones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My gosh, all the BFCG crew still here when I waltz back in...! How did I miss the two most loveliest of lovelies doing custom shoots? Aw snap! Thanks guys for posting the stuff I missed out on back in the day! And thanks girls for sharing those purty peggies with the lot of us foot hounds [Wink]

--------------------
Just the feet ma'am.

Posts: 1118 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by mystique:
He said he wasnt attracted to me anymore,

He must have had a sex change, only explanation for this.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

I still dream of Mystique and Daemoness' feet...

PLEASE DON'T WAKE ME UP!

--------------------
Tony

duckjones
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for duckjones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Rae124:
quote:
Originally posted by mystique:
He said he wasnt attracted to me anymore,

He must have had a sex change, only explanation for this.
That explaination might work in conjunction with an ordinary girl, but not Mystique. I'm sure any ladies visiting this thread will back me up here [Wink]

There's only one explaination that could possibly fit the bill. Brainwashed by aliens [Joint]

--------------------
Just the feet ma'am.

Posts: 1118 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links