Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Classic Dae/Mystique Shots - Updated Dec. 10 - More From My Sets (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Classic Dae/Mystique Shots - Updated Dec. 10 - More From My Sets
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*throws fatty raccoon at Mystique*
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
keeping alive.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystique
Major Player
Member # 4356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystique   Email mystique   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey... I throw it at you not the other way around. I wonder how many pts I scored that morning you woke me up and I pegged you in the head [Big Grin] BULLSEYE!!!!!!

--------------------
Ahem, would you like me to take my shoes off and mess with your mind a bit?

Posts: 148 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

haha..you ended up losing if I remember correctly [Wink]
Weeka
Elite Trooper
Member # 3368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Weeka   Email Weeka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Classic thread, thanks to all who posted pics. I can't get enough of either of these two hotties. [Smile]

--------------------
Tumblr Blog: http://sassafraspedi.tumblr.com/
Clip Store: http://www.clips4sale.com/54963
Image Store: http://www.images4sale.com/store/54963

Posts: 327 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mystique... if this is your pose, I would like to say that I am madly in LOVE with you. You're a 20 out of 10-- same goes to Daemoness.

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
quote:
Originally posted by Outback69:
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
quote:
Originally posted by Tony The Shredder:
I have a bunch of photos of Daemoness... and a few photos that copyrighted by Barefoot Cam Girls (I'm not allowed to post them).

why not? the site doesn't even exist anymore and the dude that ran the site ripped off the models
It sure would be nice to actually have the full story before blurting something like this out....

But hey, whatever makes you sleep at night...

well scarlet himself said this and he dealt with that site

why don't you come out and tell us what you know if i'm in the wrong?

I agree that both sides of the story should be told but like scarlet, I will only answer what transpired and the way I saw it when I was part of BFCG if someone PM's me asking.

I just don't feel that it is fair that only one side is being told anyway. I, unlike others, don't "roll" that way.

As scarlet says and I agree with him, there shouldn't be any drama in a thread that Bruce started with the best of intentions.

I have talked to others that were involved behind the scenes at BFCG and can honestly say that what I remember that transpired from our point of view is what the other BFCG stake-holders remember as well.

On a personal note, I am also owed a lot more money by DJ than any of the models who supposedly were "stiffed" by him so really, I don't have anything to gain by telling my side of the story to anyone. I just really feel that working in this industry there are two sides to every story that need to be told in any circumstance.

Why do I care so much when someone wants to post what is, no matter what the circumstances are, copyrighted material???

I take that part seriously. You can only look at grainy, half lit amateur photos for so long before people demand quality & that quality comes from paying sites, who seem to get ripped off more nowadays than ever before.

Yes, I could try and recoup my losses or even "get back" at DJ for leaving me high and dry as I have ALL of the BFCG content including Mystique's and Daemoness' photo sets but I am not going to stoop to that level.

Suffice to say that I have personally "enjoyed" their sets so that is all the payment I need really! [Jerkoff] [Big Grin]

As I say...two sides to every story.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i have the third side to the story...

..wait....no i dont, 2 sides only, the third will remain a mystery [Smile]

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

I prefer zero sides in this thread please, I would rather it not get deleted =) Dae and I both have a fourth side, anyways. Like I said, PM me. but leave it out of here.
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my point exactly...as i see it, when you say "PM me", its the same as posting in out here, in this thread...when it should be a forgotten matter by now, by all parties involved.
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Well some people are curious, and i'm saying if they are, PM someone =) otherwise it'll keep getting posted in here.
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post 
Forget all the other bs being discussed, this is the best thread posted in a long, long time. Definitely two of the hottest foot models ever. All of the pictures and comments from the models are greatly appreciated.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd like to keep to the BFCG crap off of this thread and off our board entirely. Thanks. I"d say just enjoy the pics.

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

What Wu said.
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ditto.

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links