Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Classic Dae/Mystique Shots - Updated Dec. 10 - More From My Sets (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Classic Dae/Mystique Shots - Updated Dec. 10 - More From My Sets
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Has anyone heard from Mystik?
Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by mystique:
YOU FAIL AT LIFE /points at scarlet. Scarlet and I had a thing going, but because of distance etc it never developed into a full-blown relationship.

Scarlet is a cutie, dont get me wrong, but he can be quite the brat... lol

Meh so can you!

you love it tho [Smile]

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetofeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 3072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetofeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
tap tap daemoness rebound date! lol.

--------------------
Always hypnotized by the power of sexy female feet.

Posts: 313 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystique
Major Player
Member # 4356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystique   Email mystique   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
mystik my ex? he's done with the forums from what I know of. He said he wasnt attracted to me anymore, got tired of dealing with his controlling ways, he was a good guy at times too, but broke up with him.

--------------------
Ahem, would you like me to take my shoes off and mess with your mind a bit?

Posts: 148 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
He said he wasnt attracted to me anymore,

You're going to start a flood of replies with that one.
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Mystique... did you get my PM yet?

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

quote:
I'm glad he shared them with you, I actually miss doing sets

Lemme know if you end up back in Boston imo. [Smile]
mystique
Major Player
Member # 4356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystique   Email mystique   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dont make me kick you scarlet....I'm sure cato will bite you for me again [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 148 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

hehehe. What? *acts innocent*
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Scarlet is the George Clooney of this board! In good with the two best foot models of all time! :-)

It's been so cool to see Dae and Mystique posting on here.... I mean, really, does it get any better? Two gorgeous gals, gorgeous feet, cool gals, posting in this thread dedicated to them.... Just a wonderful deal.

In fact, I sure don't want it to end! :-) Here are a few from the Mystique set I don't think I have posted yet....

-

-

-

-

-

[ December 07, 2007, 08:10 AM: Message edited by: Bruce ]

Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Outback69:
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
quote:
Originally posted by Tony The Shredder:
I have a bunch of photos of Daemoness... and a few photos that copyrighted by Barefoot Cam Girls (I'm not allowed to post them).

why not? the site doesn't even exist anymore and the dude that ran the site ripped off the models
It sure would be nice to actually have the full story before blurting something like this out....

But hey, whatever makes you sleep at night...

well scarlet himself said this and he dealt with that site

why don't you come out and tell us what you know if i'm in the wrong?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by scarlet:
Nah no drama with that please, over and done with.

I didn't, Mighty Mike, btw. Mystique lives far away, she just flew to see me a bunch of times. Only Dae lives near me.

what on earth do you do that makes foot models fly to see you A BUNCH OF TIMES? [Confused]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Just worked out that way. Both relationships hit rough spots and ended around the same time, so naturally we just kind of grew closer /shrug.

No drama about BFCG btw, because this thread will be deleted [Smile] PM me if you want to know.

Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mystique is a 10/10!!!

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystique
Major Player
Member # 4356

Yep, we were friends while in our relationships and when they ended we grew closer. We're still really good friends <3.

--------------------

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links