Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » A purple tease and a quick hello :) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: A purple tease and a quick hello :)
foot_dreamer
Loyal Member
Member # 1706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_dreamer   Author's Homepage   Email foot_dreamer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Camille!

It is so nice to see your feet again.

But not just that. You are simply stunningly beautiful.

Thank you for posting!

Posts: 73 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
it's pics of feet like these that have me coming here all day.....

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Camille,

Even though I love your feet, I think that 1st picture of your face with your beautiful eyes and devilish smile is one of the best I've ever seen on these boards.

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome home, lovely Camille...you have indeed been missed.

These pictures are spectacular, and I must concur with tadpole. That first image of your beautiful face is stunning, and an eye catcher to say the least. The look you have there is so captivating.

Your feet are still as lovely, sexy and hot as ever, Camille...Wow!! Your feet look so slender, and so so sexy. These pics really show off your delicate arch, and sexy toes....Mmmmm! I could nibble on your arch all day. [Wink]

I hope to see more of you here, but regardless it is terrific to see you presence here once more. You were missed.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot fever
Major Player
Member # 24150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot fever   Email foot fever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome back Camille..I agree with the previouse post..you look sexy babe....head to toe. [Kiss]
Posts: 231 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferrari456gt
Loyal Member
Member # 25303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferrari456gt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey camille welcome back.
how about some cum on those toes/soles?

Posts: 79 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOVE the shoes.... and her feet are cute too! I am a girl so I can say cute right? lol
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stinkyfeet4me
Loyal Member
Member # 282

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stinkyfeet4me   Email Stinkyfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome back Camille!

Really misted you...hope to see more of your great toes ...yummy [Tongue]

--------------------
Force me to smell your stinky feet...

Posts: 69 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very very nice. the very first pic, the way you swept your hair.. super sexy! i like it!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon8
Board Regular
Member # 19249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon8   Email Jon8   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Camille, you are class! hope your back for good [Wink]

oh and very nice pics indeed. [Wink]

--------------------
i'm a 25 year old techno DJ/producer from the UK, now based in Berlin. my life is a non stop party.........

Posts: 30 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille   Author's Homepage   Email Camille   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
Very fine shots. Thanks, Camille. You have lovely feet.

Mitch

Thanks MitchC,
I'm delighted to hear that you think so [Smile]

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Posts: 592 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille   Author's Homepage   Email Camille   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ToeLove:
Welcome back Camille, we missed you!! [Cry] I hope you are doing well.
Your beauty and your elegant feet are always welcome here at Wu’s [Thumbs Up] [Kiss]

Thanks ToeLove [Wink] You're doing a great job with your girlfriends! I always check out your pictures and absolutely adore them [Wink]

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Posts: 592 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

quote:
Originally posted by Gold falcon:
wow you have very cute feet, they're lovely thanks for the pictures

you're very welcome, thanks [Kiss]

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

quote:
Originally posted by donegal:
thanks a mill.. you are badly missed around here!

I know I shouldn't say that, but... it's nice to be missed [Big Grin] It's so so so nice, that I'm going to reply to every comment on this thread! [Joint] [Blush]

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, was a gorgeous smile and pretty eyes. Such a lovely woman is being backed up with those wonderful looking feet. The whole lady is awesome in my book. Thank you Camille for these awesome photos and welcome back to the forums.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links