Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » A purple tease and a quick hello :) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: A purple tease and a quick hello :)
Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille   Author's Homepage   Email Camille   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by TicklingFiend:
She returns! XD
I'm so glad to see new pics from you again. ^___^
I like the new hair, btw.

well hello my dear [Kiss]
it's nice to see your comment again [Wink]
my hair isn't new really. maybe it just looks new in that picture. I don't like doing anything special to my hair and want it to look natural.. [Smile]
but thank you very much though [Wink]

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Posts: 592 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille   Author's Homepage   Email Camille   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Great to see you again Camille! Lovely shots!

thanks! I love your avatar [Wink]

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Posts: 592 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Welcome back Camille! Love seeing those baby blue eyes of yours along with your cute toes again.

Hope all is well. [Thumbs Up]

Hey [Wink]
I also enjoy your pictures every time I call in here. I must do that more often! [Smile]
Thanks [Kiss]

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

quote:
Originally posted by J.J.:
Welcome back, sultry lady, I've missed your posts [Hump]

btw your avatar is one of the most beautiful foot pics I've ever seen

do you really like it? [Smile]
it was so cold to be standing there on that metal ladder [Big Grin]
thanks a mil [Wink]

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
You've been dearly missed Camille! It's so wonderful to see you back your amazing toes look so nice with those flats!! Those soles sure do look tasty too

I read somebody's complaint that girls post pictures pictures here only to get compliments.. But what a hell.. why not?! [Big Grin] I'm enjoying the compliments and feeling so exciting, what's so wrong about it? [Tongue]
Thanks FootDude [Wink] What's up with you?

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
Well, howdy, stranger! Delighted by your return!

And I'm delighted to be back [Smile] I'll try not to disappear for long again.

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

quote:
Originally posted by solomon146:
great to have you back, hopefully here to stay

We'll see [Smile]
Thanks [Kiss]

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

quote:
Originally posted by CFOOT:
Very lovely Camille!! Simply put.........the most beautiful feet i have ever seen.

I'm sure, they're not the most... But thank you very much anyways [Blush] [Kiss]

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

quote:
Originally posted by foot_dreamer:
Camille!

It is so nice to see your feet again.

But not just that. You are simply stunningly beautiful.

Thank you for posting!

Thanks foot_dreamer. It's a lovely really lovely compliment [Kiss]

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

quote:
Originally posted by luv p3rf3ct to3s:
it's pics of feet like these that have me coming here all day.....

[Big Grin] [Mmm] [Kiss]

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
Camille,

Even though I love your feet, I think that 1st picture of your face with your beautiful eyes and devilish smile is one of the best I've ever seen on these boards.

Thanks Tadpole in a Jar [Wink]
I love when somebody says something nice about other parts of my body [Big Grin]

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Welcome home, lovely Camille...you have indeed been missed.

These pictures are spectacular, and I must concur with tadpole. That first image of your beautiful face is stunning, and an eye catcher to say the least. The look you have there is so captivating.

Your feet are still as lovely, sexy and hot as ever, Camille...Wow!! Your feet look so slender, and so so sexy. These pics really show off your delicate arch, and sexy toes....Mmmmm! I could nibble on your arch all day. [Wink]

I hope to see more of you here, but regardless it is terrific to see you presence here once more. You were missed.

Regards,
2swift

Thank you very much for both of you [Wink]
You know well that I feel exactly the same way or even more about Mrs.2swift's feet [Mmm]

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

quote:
Originally posted by foot fever:
Welcome back Camille..I agree with the previouse post..you look sexy babe....head to toe. [Kiss]

Ok, I'm getting too excited now! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

bottomsup01
Board Regular
Member # 23854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bottomsup01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How about some sole pics?
Posts: 14 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

quote:
Originally posted by ferrari456gt:
hey camille welcome back.
how about some cum on those toes/soles?

why not? [Tongue]

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links