Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » A purple tease and a quick hello :) (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: A purple tease and a quick hello :)
Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille   Author's Homepage   Email Camille   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
LOVE the shoes.... and her feet are cute too! I am a girl so I can say cute right? lol

'cute' is the right word [Big Grin]
thanks. it's really nice to hear a compliment from a girl [Blush]

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Posts: 592 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille   Author's Homepage   Email Camille   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
very very nice. the very first pic, the way you swept your hair.. super sexy! i like it!

RPM

Now I'm starting to like that picture too [Blush]
Thanks... I like when my hair is messy like that [Smile]

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Posts: 592 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

quote:
Originally posted by Jon8:
Camille, you are class! hope your back for good [Wink]

oh and very nice pics indeed. [Wink]

I don't promise anything... People come and go, you know [Big Grin] [Cool] But I'll do my best to stay longer [Smile] [Kiss] Wu is a lovely place with really nice people. And that's enough reasons to stay [Wu]

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

quote:
Originally posted by Xero:
Wow, was a gorgeous smile and pretty eyes. Such a lovely woman is being backed up with those wonderful looking feet. The whole lady is awesome in my book. Thank you Camille for these awesome photos and welcome back to the forums.

Thank you for all the lovely words..
It's great to have a place like Wus where I can feel like a real lady [Smile]

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

donegal
All Pro Poster
Member # 27201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for donegal   Email donegal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Camille:
quote:
Originally posted by donegal:
thanks a mill.. you are badly missed around here!

I know I shouldn't say that, but... it's nice to be missed [Big Grin] It's so so so nice, that I'm going to reply to every comment on this thread! [Joint] [Blush]
you really have been missed, your feet are absolutely gorgeous and you post great pictures regularly. what more could we ask for?! love to see a cum on toes pic someday please [Smile]

--------------------
feet are great

Posts: 568 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Geeeeeeez I'm always the last to comment Grrrrrr [Hop] .... So glad to see you still makin' contributions and not forgetting your fans here at Wu's.... Still sexy as ever [Thumbs Up]

[ March 12, 2008, 01:26 PM: Message edited by: FootLongSub Zero ]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wht_ShDw
Major Player
Member # 21164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wht_ShDw   Email wht_ShDw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Camille Glad to see ur back. Love the pictures
Posts: 176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin] I'm in love again ! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome back, you've been missed! [Blush]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Camille! Its great to see you back on the forum! I am sure I speak for everyone when I say that you have been sorely missed and that we all hope you are well and in the very best of health. Welcome back. And BTW I love the portrait pic you posted - very sexy portrait, one of the best I've seen on the board for a good long time.
Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adomiu666
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I love ur feet and ur face is beautiful [Smile]
Actually ur just HOT!!! [Big Grin]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feto
Board Regular
Member # 13352

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feto   Email feto   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh lovely, so good to see on this again. im sure those insoles of the purple shoes tastes divine from all the special juices oozing from your sweet candy soles.
Posts: 36 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hooray! More sets please!
Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW! Your a total fox.

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
painter
BANNED
Member # 17343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for painter   Email painter       Edit/Delete Post 
dear gingerbread jesus, those feet make me wanna jump in a x-wing and kamikaze myself into the death star!
Posts: 269 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links