Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Mirror Mirror on the Wall - reflect my toes and soles to all (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Mirror Mirror on the Wall - reflect my toes and soles to all
Los Diablo
Loyal Member
Member # 31186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Los Diablo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fantastic shots PP, the dim lighting adds a mystique to it. It looks sexy that way
Posts: 97 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If the picture doesn't show on the first click, close the imagevenue page and re-click the thumbnail image and the enlarged pic. should show.
As for this picture set.... [Drool]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by WillJerk4Feet:
Geezus pp, don't be posting any short ass bath robe pics! [Thud]

Oh wait, too late! Lookin' damn good though! [Wink]

Ooops! Sorry WillJerk4Feet! Hope that face plant didn't hurt too much! [Wink] Next time I'll put a pillow down for you first to break your fall!

I do love your sense of humor! And your sexy comments!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
If the picture doesn't show on the first click, close the imagevenue page and re-click the thumbnail image and the enlarged pic. should show.
As for this picture set.... [Drool]

_fjb_

fjb - you do know how much I love to make you [Drool] right? [Wink]

I've got a few more to post here, so you better get that a drop cloth!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Los Diablo:
Fantastic shots PP, the dim lighting adds a mystique to it. It looks sexy that way

Sexy was my objective - though sometimes what I think comes out terrible - gets rave reviews... glad you like them.

[Bow Down]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Here's one of my first from photobucket.... OMG it's huge! Watch out - it's Land of the Giants!

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

I can't believe I didn't try this sooner. It is so much easier uploading pics here from photobucket AND I can just post "big 'uns"...LOL

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

I think there must be a way to resize these to a large but more manageable size here.... any helpful hints?

--------------------

oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great shots, like that purple!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
pp I love your "big 'uns"! lol Don't worry about the size if they're only that big. They look good to me. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover4Real
BANNED
Member # 32359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover4Real   Email FootLover4Real       Edit/Delete Post 
PerfectPeds you are true to your name, your feet are incredible!

--------------------
FootLover4Real

Posts: 37 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
whew!!!!!!!!! dam those pics are hot!!!! your getting very good at this!!
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Page 1 the pic in the middle-------toes and soles to die for and I really mean that!!
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Drool] and [Jerkoff]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Much better on photobucket PP! Size there is no problem whatsoever for me. I like them to be close to full screen for viewing.

I'd love to give your feet the full "LeDaemon treatment." Pedicure, massage, tongue bath, followed by a warm creamy moisturizer that you can squeeze directly out of "the tube" and rub all over your soles! I actually recommend this to all the ladies of Wu's! [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links