Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Mirror Mirror on the Wall - reflect my toes and soles to all (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Mirror Mirror on the Wall - reflect my toes and soles to all
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Could be kind of sexy, don't you think? LOL

-

Ummm...kinda sexy? My god this is sexy defined! [Hump]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Much better on photobucket PP! Size there is no problem whatsoever for me. I like them to be close to full screen for viewing.

I'd love to give your feet the full "LeDaemon treatment." Pedicure, massage, tongue bath, followed by a warm creamy moisturizer that you can squeeze directly out of "the tube" and rub all over your soles! I actually recommend this to all the ladies of Wu's! [Big Grin]

LeDaemon - let me know as soon as you open for business because I'll be the first in line for the "LeDaemon Treatment" LOL Sounds heavenly!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by wrinkleheaven:
Page 1 the pic in the middle-------toes and soles to die for and I really mean that!!

[Bow Down] Thanks Wrinkleheaven.

I have come a long way from those virgin posts which started about 8 months ago!

Time flies when you're having fun! [Wu]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by MC Nolan:
quote:

Could be kind of sexy, don't you think? LOL

-

Ummm...kinda sexy? My god this is sexy defined! [Hump]
[Kiss] Your comment made my day!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

I hope you'll bear with me as I practice with different "resizing" of some photos! [Wink]

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

-

This is what my soles would look like if someone tickled them!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

-

--------------------

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't mind full size anymore now that I have hi-speed internet.
I love this set, pp, your feet have a nice 'sheen' as if they would be smelling just right.
Please don't tell me that that's moisturizer.

_fjb_ [Hump]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
I hope you'll bear with me

I know a lot of people would here PP...thats for sure...

I would rename this thread...

"Mirror mirror on the wall who has the most devine soles of all"

Keep doing what your doing gorgeous [Kiss] Loving yours threads for sure...

Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
I don't mind full size anymore now that I have hi-speed internet.
I love this set, pp, your feet have a nice 'sheen' as if they would be smelling just right.
Please don't tell me that that's moisturizer.

_fjb_ [Hump]

OK fjb, I won't tell you it's moisturizer... because it's really from wearing these shoes for 9 hours straight!

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Foot Lover Of London:
quote:
I hope you'll bear with me

I know a lot of people would here PP...thats for sure...

I would rename this thread...

"Mirror mirror on the wall who has the most devine soles of all"

Keep doing what your doing gorgeous [Kiss] Loving yours threads for sure...

Foot Lover ! It is so nice to hear from you! I have a little something that I think you might like --
 -

--------------------

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I thought -- hmmmm... dim light, bare legs, short little bathrobe, .... feet lifted in the air just waiting....????? Could be kind of sexy, don't you think?

I thought it was very sexy. Shows you in a very interesting light!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
speechless!!!! i'm very impressed with this perspective... great use of the mirror!!! and nice 'sheen' on your peds!!!

i photographed an anniversary this weekend... and i'm super tired.. but this warmed me up.

my wife helped out at that party.. and her feet are tired too.

but back on topic.. very great nail art. one of the guests there had similar art on her hands and feet. i would have asked for a pic.. but i was so tired from working so hard that night.

i liked the way it was done on her.. but yours looks more colorful and creative.. and i like that a lot. thanks so much for a brilliant set!!!

RPM

p.s. the lady who was celebrating did one shot in her hotel room's tub.. but insisted i not get her feet in the shot..... and she had similar polish on her toes too!!!!! you see. you made my day in more ways than one!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
L0vinf337
Loyal Member
Member # 15178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for L0vinf337   Email L0vinf337   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
 -

This is what my soles would look like if someone tickled them!

If only I was there... I have plenty of "appendages" I can tickle with [Mmm] [Jerkoff] [Big Grin]
Posts: 66 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deadbeatrec
Major Player
Member # 7380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deadbeatrec   Email deadbeatrec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow those are some sexy feet! nice and big with long slender toes! yummy
Posts: 207 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links