Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Mirror Mirror on the Wall - reflect my toes and soles to all (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Mirror Mirror on the Wall - reflect my toes and soles to all
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those shoes for 9 hours straight?

Thank you !!

_fjb_ [Mmm] [Drool] [Jerkoff] [Love]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Another awesome post. Thank you! [Cheers]

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Absolutely fan-friggin-tastic, perfectpeds!!!! Stunning and so sexy!!! Wow!!!! [Wink]

You constantly raise the bar, the standards of your sexy feet, and your beautiful contributions to this fine forum. Amazing! [Bow Down]

I love this set, and how hot your feet look in your pics, and so sexy poses. The first two sets...showing off your sexy, soft, wrinkled soles in the mirror....Wow, I just about passed out. [Thud] It’s like a two for one…you get your pretty, pedicured toes in the same pic as you showing off your beautiful, soft, wrinkled soles in the same pic. Fantastic! Your soles look amazing, and I love the play of darkness and light casting such creative shadows around your feet. Just beautiful. [Wink]

Your legs as always, look incredible…and I love the casual and relaxed nature of these, too. You stretching out, wearing your comfy robe, your lovely feet propped up on display, just so hot. I want to pick a favorite sole pose, but they all look amazing. If I had too, then I choose the one showing off your shapely legs as well.

And we are all happy to sit and watch as you experiment with photobucket, and get the hang of it as you keep posting these beautiful pics of your feet, and soft soles. [Thumbs Up]

On the third page, the last three images you posted...each one is sexier than the previous one, Wow! I love the detail of your adorable, sexy soles in the reflection as you show off the amazing nail art of your tanned toes. I, of course...love your sexy high heels as I commented to you before, and the fact you are heel popping and showing off your amazing arch, only adds to the sexiness of it. Now…the pic showing off your round, soft heels....jaw dropping! [Mmm]

This set is fantastic, and so sexy all at once. So well done, perfectpeds. Wow! [Blush]

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
My angle caught the flash a little too much and I guess I could've used more alternate lighting but then again - I thought -- hmmmm... dim light, bare legs, short little bathrobe, .... feet lifted in the air just waiting....?????

Could be kind of sexy, don't you think? LOL

-  -  -  -

Just waiting huh? Lovely. These pics are phenomenal and creative...your feet as the subject is what makes them so special....keep it up beautiful!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My god what a post! Thanks Perfect Peds! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnjam2122
Board Regular
Member # 32227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for johnjam2122         Edit/Delete Post 
nice!!!
Posts: 35 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by MC Nolan:
quote:

Could be kind of sexy, don't you think? LOL

-

Ummm...kinda sexy? My god this is sexy defined! [Hump]
[Kiss] Your comment made my day!
I wouldn't say if I didn't mean it. [Smile]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
 -

This shot is incredible. Great composition and wonderful contrast! YAY PP! What a joy to see.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These pics look incredible, PP! The lighting just enhances the pics. I can't help but want to just slowly run my tongue up and down your incredibly sexy soles!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Shasha - I admire your photos and am really pleased with your comments.

RPM: [Kiss] One of my dearest supporters here - thank you.

2swift: [Bow Down] words are not enough my friend

MC Nolan: Matt, your contributions sure make a girl feel good!

Fate111: where have you been? I've missed you! Glad I could provide you with some entertainment upon your return. LOL

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you're welcome!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by johnjam2122:
nice!!!

Welcome to the forum!

I am always thrilled to see a new member comment on one of my posts!

This is a great place to be a member!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Shasha:
quote:
 -

This shot is incredible. Great composition and wonderful contrast! YAY PP! What a joy to see.
i agree!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Hi Hamp! It's so nice to hear from you again! I'm glad you stopped by!

-

--------------------

DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Hi Hamp! It's so nice to hear from you again! I'm glad you stopped by!

-

I'm always dropping in just to see my favorite feet...there are only a few and some don't post much. I am always anticipating your posts.

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links