Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Music » What song is playing in your head right now? (Page 11)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  252  253  254   
Author Topic: What song is playing in your head right now?
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rush.Sub-Divisions

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Your Silent Face" by New Order.

[Hop]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Put the lime in the Coke you nut and drink them both together..." from that new damn Coke commercial.

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Into the Void" Black Sabbath

I've been into a Sabbath kick again lately. In my car I've got these cds at the ready: Born Again, Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, Master of Reality, Vol. IV. After a few weeks I'll probably be in Iron Maiden mode or something else. [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hair Dresser on fire.Morrissey

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The Boys are Back in Town" by Thin Lizzy.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

P.S. - Good one, Sasha! Old-skool Morrissey rocks. Viva Hate & Bona Drag are definitely my favorites by him.

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, Morrissey`s old stuff is totally good. Now I got The Smiths playing in my head [Big Grin]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
"The Boys are Back in Town" by Thin Lizzy.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

P.S. - Good one, Sasha! Old-skool Morrissey rocks. Viva Hate & Bona Drag are definitely my favorites by him.

Hey ..whats the song by Morrissey where the chorus goes..."every day is like SUNDAY"?

I LOVE THAT SONG!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
whats the song by Morrissey where the chorus goes..."every day is like SUNDAY"?

LOL Sasha, you're gonna love the name of it. And the name of it is......

*drumroll*

.... "Everyday Is Like Sunday"

[Laugh]

Calico Jack

P.S. - I love that song too! It's easily one of my all-time favorite Morrissey songs, and like "Hairdresser on Fire" & "Suedehead", it appears on both of Morrissey's first two solo albums (Viva Hate & Bona Drag).

Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

LOL..Go figure

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

The FURS.Inside you the time moves..Love that song.....the Ghost in you.I think thats the name??

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Yep, that's "The Ghost In You" alright. Now thanks to Sasha, I've got "Heartbreak Beat" stuck in my head, which of course is also by the Psychedelic Furs. That song holds all kinds of great memories for me and I hadn't thought about it in ages, so I'm glad you reminded me of them tonight.

[Cheers]

Calico Jack

Yates
All Pro Poster
Member # 5391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yates   Email Yates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Suite Sister Mary - Queensryche
Posts: 500 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mrmustard
Major Player
Member # 4563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrmustard   Email mrmustard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
y control -the yeah yeah yeahs
Posts: 110 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
Yep, that's "The Ghost In You" alright. Now thanks to Sasha, I've got "Heartbreak Beat" stuck in my head, which of course is also by the Psychedelic Furs. That song holds all kinds of great memories for me and I hadn't thought about it in ages, so I'm glad you reminded me of them tonight.

[Cheers]

Calico Jack

Ahh yes.Midnight to Midnight.There was a song on there I loved.I think it was called "all of the Law??..

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  252  253  254   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links