Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » why do people put stuff like this on youtube ? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: why do people put stuff like this on youtube ?
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oppressus:
hahaha, video is harmless but what i got from this thred is brek can't get a girlfriend.

[Nut Kick] That made me laugh out loud, literally. Cheers! [Cheers]

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brek
Major Player
Member # 28601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Below_the_Ankles:
quote:
Originally posted by oppressus:
hahaha, video is harmless but what i got from this thred is brek can't get a girlfriend.

[Nut Kick] That made me laugh out loud, literally. Cheers! [Cheers]
It's true. My wife would kill me.

We raised three kids. Fine adults now. I know a little about what not to do.

Hey lets film Johnny licking our dirty feet, and put it on the internet. How can you people think this is ok?

Posts: 128 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how can you think it's that big of a deal, honestly?
It's not like they were forcing the child to do it. Little kids do that stuff all the time.

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brek:
Hey lets film Johnny licking our dirty feet, and put it on the internet. How can you people think this is ok?

Oh, ok, so first you imply that allowing a kid to develop a foot fetish (as though we even know what ends up "causing" it to happen) is a horrible thing that will doom the kid to a life of not being able to hold down a relationship. (Strange, though, because don't you have a foot fetish? And you're married with grown kids?)

Next, you TOTALLY MISREPRESENT what was going on in the video--known as a "straw-man argument"--and suddenly change the circumstances to claim that the kid was being allowed to LICK the parents' feet! Where was this licking, Brek?

There's something seriously wrong with your approach to this video. From the get-go, you make clear that you think a foot fetish is a bad thing; you make clear that "causing" it to manifest in one's kid is to be avoided at all costs; you have no problem falsifying your evidence.

Readers should keep that all in mind when they read your posts.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brek
Major Player
Member # 28601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:
quote:
Originally posted by Brek:

Oh, ok, so first you imply that allowing a kid to develop a foot fetish (as though we even know what ends up "causing" it to happen) is a horrible thing that will doom the kid to a life of not being able to hold down a relationship. (Strange, though, because don't you have a foot fetish? And you're married with grown kids?)

Next, you TOTALLY MISREPRESENT what was going on in the video--known as a "straw-man argument"--and suddenly change the circumstances to claim that the kid was being allowed to LICK the parents' feet! Where was this licking, Brek?

There's something seriously wrong with your approach to this video. From the get-go, you make clear that you think a foot fetish is a bad thing; you make clear that "causing" it to manifest in one's kid is to be avoided at all costs; you have no problem falsifying your evidence.

Readers should keep that all in mind when they read your posts.

You can read what you want into my posts.

Besides I don't come here to see crap like that video and is in Violation of two of Wu's rules.

[q]# Do not post anything inappropriate. By that I mean do not post anything involving minors, incest, bestiality...etc. Use common sense.
# This is a female feet forum only. No male feet period.[/q]

Posts: 128 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
omg that poor kid, i would never do that to any sort of male feet and i would hope that the kid would be held back from even doing that to his own mother's feet.

The most telling part of this is where you say I would never...[/i]

So YOU would never. How does that relate to anyone else--especially a toddler?!

To a kid his age--with NO sexual identity yet whatsoever, nor developed preference--feet are feet, the world is a big new thing to explore, and there is nothing particularly "icky" about his daddy's or his mommy's feet! He doesn't know from "incest" as you or I would, either.

When I read your post, it occurred to me that you are clearly projecting your own predispositions onto another human being, and then insisting that someone should protect the kid against doing things that you wouldn't like to do.

So I have to ask you, when you see a person about to start licking an ice cream cone with a flavor that you personally detest, do you start wringing your hands and telling everyone that someone's got to stop that person from eating that ice cream that you don't like, even if the person does like it, just because you don't like it?

quote:
if she had hot friends over and he kept doing it relentlessly out of curiosity to her hot female friends' feet then it might be bearable but this kind of stuff with male feet or with any blood parent is just wayyyyyyy outta my league and i am sorry guys. and honestly, the stuff that is in my league is pretty darn perverted so this tellsya something if even i can't stand it. [/qb]
What it tells me is that you're having trouble understanding that other people are not required to govern their lives based on what you do or do not like. Learn to separate the two concepts and you'll see that this really ought not bother you as much as it evidently does. [Cheers]

[ December 18, 2009, 12:19 AM: Message edited by: Pjay ]

--------------------

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

quote:

Besides I don't come here to see crap like that video and is in Violation of two of Wu's rules.

[q]# Do not post anything inappropriate. By that I mean do not post anything involving minors, incest, bestiality...etc. Use common sense.

I didn't "read into" anything. You came right out and said that the depiction in the video was going to make it so that this kid grows up into an emotional cripple. You said it could be directly blamed on them letting him snuggle mommy and daddy's feet, and that his foot fetish would prevent him later in life from being able to have a normal relationship.

The link did not post anything that is against the rules. Are you saying that somehow the parents broke Wu's rules by posting something on Youtube?

You didn't come anywhere near addressing what I said in my post, by the way. Why did you make the leap to talking about "LICKING" mommy and daddy's feet, when the kid clearly does not do that in the video?

--------------------

Brek
Major Player
Member # 28601

As far back as I can remember, female feet have been sexual.
Brek
Major Player
Member # 28601

quote:
quote:

I didn't "read into" anything. You came right out and said that the depiction in the video was going to make it so that this kid grows up into an emotional cripple. You said it could be directly blamed on them letting him snuggle mommy and daddy's feet, and that his foot fetish would prevent him later in life from being able to have a normal relationship.

The link did not post anything that is against the rules. Are you saying that somehow the parents broke Wu's rules by posting something on Youtube?

You didn't come anywhere near addressing what I said in my post, by the way. Why did you make the leap to talking about "LICKING" mommy and daddy's feet, when the kid clearly does not do that in the video?

It was linked to this site. Maybe the mods can decide.

I didn't watch enough of it to see if he was "licking". I was trying not to barf.

Brek
Major Player
Member # 28601

Besides my FF has done it's damage to my relationship with my wife. But we worked through it.

Mine comes from a family member (sister) and her friends, when I was as young if not younger. So don't tell me it didn't do any damage.

Yea, I hate my fetish sometimes.

mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In general a Young kid like this is INNOCENT with an entire world to explore...The parents do not force his foot playing...[The male feet thing is another story!]
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nothing wrong with that vid. Innocent baby playing..

now if someone were to watch that video and derive sexual excitement from the video...THAT would be wrong and gross.

The video on its own is harmless.

Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this kid was going to town on his moms feet. He reminds me of me NOW.....i bet this kid grows up to be one of us.

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
What it tells me is that you're having trouble understanding that other people are not required to govern their lives based on what you do or do not like. Learn to separate the two concepts and you'll see that this really ought not bother you as much as it evidently does.

whatever gets your rocks off mate. i'm not one to come down on others' preferences because I would be a major hypocrite when I factor in all the crazy dimented and perverted things that I like myself.

if i didn't make it clear in my original post, I'll make it clear now: "I," personally, did not like the video. If anyone else enjoyed it, then I have nothing against you and that is your right which I will not infringe on.

Peace and sorry for any misunderstandings.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Danielle Moore:
Does that mean we ban photos of children playing at the park and classify them as sick photos or do we label the person that sees it as sexual as being sick?

you made an excellent point here, and I would agree to label the deviants who derive pleasure from the photos as sick instead of labeling the photos themselves.

but as I mentioned previously I will not pass judgement on folks regardless of how they view the material. it is their right to enjoy whatever they like as long as it does not infringe on the rights of others.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links