Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » why do people put stuff like this on youtube ? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: why do people put stuff like this on youtube ?
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brek:
Besides my FF has done it's damage to my relationship with my wife. But we worked through it.

I'm glad to read that you worked through it.

What I find surprising is that evidently a lot of guys marry women before they have ironed out the particulars of what is to be their mature, adult sexual relationship.

I cannot conceive of being willing to marry a woman before she not only knows about my foot fetish--which is an integral part of me and always will be--but also enjoys sharing it with me.

quote:
Mine comes from a family member (sister) and her friends, when I was as young if not younger. So don't tell me it didn't do any damage.

Yea, I hate my fetish sometimes.

Some of us don't hate our fetishes, ever.

So you trace your foot fetish specifically to stuff that your sister and her friends did to you when you were young? Did they, like, make you smell their feet or suck their toes or something?

You said that when you were very young, feet were already sexual to you. Do you really mean to say that the stuff your sister & her friends did made you (somehow??) find feet to be sexual?

I have had a fascination with feet from the time of my earliest conscious memories; at first, at that age, it was not "sexual" but still very intense. It became sexual as I became sexual. But I know for sure that even as young as first grade, I had a desire to get feet into my mouth; it's just something I did not get to do until years later. But had a girl I thought was cute in, say, third grade suggested that she wanted to play after school and have me give her foot massages and foot tongue-baths, I would have been right there, dude. [Drool]

And no "damage" need ever have been done to me to get me to that point.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My foot fetish has utterly destroyed my life. If I ever found out my parents did anything like this with me as a child I would most likely be unable to forgive them.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ajantis:
My foot fetish has utterly destroyed my life. If I ever found out my parents did anything like this with me as a child I would most likely be unable to forgive them.

how has it "utterly destroyed" your life? I dont see how thats possible unless you made some piss poor (illegal) decisions related to feet.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dave888:
nothing wrong with that vid. Innocent baby playing..

now if someone were to watch that video and derive sexual excitement from the video...THAT would be wrong and gross.

The video on its own is harmless.

You hit the nail right on the head with that one.

The video itself is harmless and is a wonderful example of how a baby explores their new found world. EVERYTHING AND EVERYTHING goes into a baby's mouth, that's how they learn and discover things, a baby will use all their senses to discover their world.

It's sad that some found it to be sexual (read the videos comments on youtube)

Anyways, I apologize if I came across to strong, it was not my intention.

MUAH
D
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Future moderator for this forum in early stages of development.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dave888:
quote:

how has it "utterly destroyed" your life? I dont see how thats possible unless you made some piss poor (illegal) decisions related to feet.
No, no. I would never do anything illegal.

I'm in my early 20s and have never so much as kissed a girl, or been in a relationship before; let alone had sex. I've never even touched a female foot before. At the least, my foot fetish greatly exacerbates (via my self-esteem) some inherent inability to form relationships with women. At most, it is the source of the inability itself. The failure to cultivate a romantic relationship renders my existence pointless. We can discuss what a poor attitude that is. It's nevertheless how I feel.

Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Firefighter86
Loyal Member
Member # 34943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Firefighter86   Email Firefighter86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well bro, get off the computer and start running daily. Get your self hygiene and health in order. Then stay busy and make money with what ever you do. Start trying to hang out and meet people. But get out of your house man.
Posts: 59 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

See, that's the thing. I'm quite physically fit. My physical appearance isn't what makes me lack confidence in meeting people; it's linked more to my foot fetish. It's that which makes it difficult to meet women.

I thought I'd add this to the discussion because I'm getting kind of frustrated hearing people who apparently get 10 footjobs a week talk about how incomprehensible it is to them that anybody could think a foot fetish was a negative thing. We're not all so lucky. No doubt I have an underlying problem; but it's one I probably would have solved if I didn't have this thing.

FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I thought I'd add this to the discussion because I'm getting kind of frustrated hearing people who apparently get 10 footjobs a week talk about how incomprehensible it is to them that anybody could think a foot fetish was a negative thing. We're not all so lucky. No doubt I have an underlying problem; but it's one I probably would have solved if I didn't have this thing.

^^^
FUCKING THIS!!!

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure what "fucking this" means, but...

Ajantis, I think I understand a little about what you're talking about. I have had relationships, so I'm not in the virgin boat with you (and I do not mean to make light of it or deride you for it, by any means). But I do understand what it means to have a foot fetish complicate one's mindset as he heads into relating with a woman.

I think it's important to be able to temporarily "shut down" the desire for feet, or to see her feet, touch her feet, et cetera, until a "normal" mode of relating with her has been established. We need to find balance; we can't always be fantasizing about the feet!

I respect the fact that you can open up here and at least talk about what's bugging you. Rock on, dude.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'm quite physically fit. My physical appearance isn't what makes me lack confidence in meeting people; it's linked more to my foot fetish. It's that which makes it difficult to meet women.

I know your feeling. It was back when I was in the best shape of my life that my fetish held me back during a time when I should've exuded nothing but confidence.

It wasn't until later in life that the feet started rolling in for me and basically by that point, I completely looked the part of a loser and freak. However, I was able to get women's feet by being who I was with no qualms and they liked the fact that I wasn't trying to bullshit them.

Women respect a real man who doesn't beat around the bush.

Hiding from our fetishes only makes things worse. Let women embrace who you are and that means all of you, not just the public image face. We as fetishists need to stop pussy footin in the closet so to speak. It breeds insecurity.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To be honest...I knew that i liked pretty female feet when i was about 4 years old...i knew nothing about sex but i knew that i liked cute toes...My son,who is 15 now, was the same way...he would be acting up and my wife could take off her shoes and wiggle & spread her toes and my son would be almost hypnotized...She showed me because she couldnt believe it herself...he was 15months old...I believe that we are born this way...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
See, that's the thing. I'm quite physically fit. My physical appearance isn't what makes me lack confidence in meeting people; it's linked more to my foot fetish. It's that which makes it difficult to meet women.

Interesting. Some guys that read a post about a guy saying he gets 10 footjobs a week will read it and then ask "dude...what's your secret" and then try till he gets what he wants. Others will try once and when he doesn't get what he wants will quit. And a sad lot will hear these story's and find comfort and sick satisfaction that they'll never achieve that. They won't even try.

There are plenty of guys on this board that have been intimate with women on all levels. And most would be willing to assist with this nich in your life.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links