Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » why do people put stuff like this on youtube ? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: why do people put stuff like this on youtube ?
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m5jIdUihnQ

Makes me sick..

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a baby. Nothing weird or odd about it. Just first time parents with a camera filming and posting whatever they can. Prob for grandma and grandpa to see. Wish my sis posted vids of my nephew and neice. I don't get to see them enough.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's cute for one.
I know my sister when she was younger (She's 3 now) always used to come up and bite/chew/lick my feet whjen I wasn't paying attention.

My boyfriend used to do this when he was younger as well. Foot fetishes can start that way, so I don't see what's soo sick about it. From the looks of his channel he didn't put it up there for dirty sexual purposes. He just documents this boy's life by video. If you weren't looking for it then I suggest you look on a different site. Youtube has a bunch of videos of all different sorts, most of them being stupid.

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silke
Major Player
Member # 8419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The boy starts early to love feet!
Posts: 145 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brek
Major Player
Member # 28601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That borders child abuse. In 20 years when he can't hold a relationship because of his FF, at least he'll know for sure his parents are the ones that screwed him up.
Posts: 128 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So just because someone develops a foot fetish, he's bound to be a fucked-up misfit; is that what you're saying, Brek?

Who said the parents are in any way forcing the kid to wanna do this? Right now, it's child-like play. It's certainly no guarantee that he will end up having a foot fetish. We don't even know whether or not one was born into him. And even if he does end up with a foot fetish, SO FUCKING WHAT?!

I mean, WTF are you doing here, if you think that a foot fetish--however it is engendered--is such a horrible thing?

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's like SLT said.. human nature.. parent horsing around. no one gets bent out of shape if the parent is teaching the kid that feet are stinky (my sis-inlaw did that and i was the only person alive objecting to the game) today..she's still a tot.. she always does the sinky face when she see's feet.. and points at them.

will she grow averse to feet.. who knows. but there is no way to make a kid have a fetish just by messin' around with the kid.. u can just enhance the probability or not.

will the kids be messed up? highly unlikely is my vote.

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
>My face when Lars and Brek hate babies
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The little kid is adorable in the video, by the way.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oppressus
Loyal Member
Member # 36433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oppressus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahaha, video is harmless but what i got from this thred is brek can't get a girlfriend.
Posts: 70 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg that poor kid, i would never do that to any sort of male feet and i would hope that the kid would be held back from even doing that to his own mother's feet. here's verbatim what the video description said: "Baby putting his face on Daddy & Mommy's dirty feet."

if she had hot friends over and he kept doing it relentlessly out of curiosity to her hot female friends' feet then it might be bearable but this kind of stuff with male feet or with any blood parent is just wayyyyyyy outta my league and i am sorry guys. and honestly, the stuff that is in my league is pretty darn perverted so this tellsya something if even i can't stand it.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's harmless...just a kid being a kid...although it sort of does fall into the social convention that feet are to be considered gross, but such is life I guess.

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seriously, there is nothing wrong with this video. It's a baby exploring a new world which in this case is his mothers feet. It is not sexual in any way and in no way borders child abuse.

This upsets me to no end and reminds me of how the Walmart employee reported photos taken by parents of their children in the bath tub playing. EVERY PARENT IN THE WORLD has these type of photos...GOD my mom has embarrassing bath time photos of me when i was a baby/child. The parents in this case lost their children for almost a year while the case was heard in court. IT SHOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED IN THE FIRST PLACE.

When have we as a society lost touch with what is deemed sexual and what is deemed innocent fun. Not all photos of feet are created for sexual purposes, some are created for art, others just having fun with the camera. In the end it is the eye of the beholder that will decide whether they find it to be sexual.

Think about this sick scenario, people take photos of their children playing at the park, for some people in this world this type of photo would be sexual for them. Does that mean we ban photos of children playing at the park and classify them as sick photos or do we label the person that sees it as sexual as being sick?

To wrap this up because I am going on and on and on, something like this video is only sexual when the eye of the beholder makes it that way. It's a shame that you can't see past your foot fetish to see the innocence of a baby exploring a new world through the babies eyes.

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry you guys,,, maybe I was overreacted a bit

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
usually the reason people do things is

1. because they want to
2. because they can

there are other reason, but most of the time they are one the those 2 reasons

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links