Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » When did you first realise that you had a footfetish? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: When did you first realise that you had a footfetish?
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FDom. You made some good points their,& your right for guys who sadly have not got an understanding lady,who let's them do things to her feet,their best hope is to hire a hooker,but the trouble,I would imagine,would be that the costs.I am so greatful too the young lady who gave me the dreaded elbow,back in the early 80's,because their is no way that she would have let me do anything with her feet,like my current lady does.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lady2
Loyal Member
Member # 778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lady2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guy,
I was reading all your post and realized that most of you started having signs of your later developped foot fetish really young. I found that very interesting, Then i wanted to know when my boyfriend started his. When I asked him, he told me he had no clue. But it was for sure before he met me, but he said probably around the 9th grade. when he was 15. And he told me that before that he had no interest what so ever in feet. I thought that was rather different from the rest of you, because from what I read so far most of you had some kind of foot fasination by atleast 10 years old. But I guess it depends on the person. I just found that an interesting fact.

Posts: 74 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
krash_avatar
Board Regular
Member # 1010

Icon 1 posted      Profile for krash_avatar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember fantasizing about a girl in my class stepping on my face while wearing dirty white socks. I think I was about 8 years old. Which seems kinda weird now that I think about it, to have such evolved fantasies at such a young age when I didn't even like girls till I was 12.
I also remember noticing and watching women's feet at an arobics class when I was about 6.

Posts: 10 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lady2. It is great to hear from you again,& your right it is intresting,that your man did not start becoming attarted to feet untill he was in the 9th grade,it is always intresting to look at the difffrent situations & ages, in which we started to get turned on by the most underrated,but yet (the most facinating & SEXY part of the female body).

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Krash. Thank you for repying,That is brilliant,that as a kid of 8,you had such a great immagination,& that is sheer inspiration,that led you you feet paradice,& once again it proves the point that feet found have found us,& we were destined to be turned on by feet. The few people who will always be narrow minded against the footfetish,are the one's,for whom the footfetish has never found,so I don't think we can expect them to understand it,but that is their loss.

--------------------

PoisonTheWell
Member # 1023

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PoisonTheWell   Email PoisonTheWell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I first noticed a girl's feet when I was 5 or 6, at this birthday party. There was a girl there with those 1980s sweatpants with the little stirrup that fits under your feet. I remember we were all sitting in a circle "indian style" and she was next to me and I kept staring at her soles. That is one of the most clear childhood memories for me.

Again when I was 8 or 9, I remember me, my brother, and my two older cousins (one male, one female) all wrestling. We 3 guys started to gang up on my female cousin and i got the idea to bite her toes and tickle her feet. She got really mad needless to say, but it really excited me.

The first time I got to indulge in a girl's feet was with my 2nd girlfriend, who has the sexiest feet I have seen in my entire life. (I have dozens of pictures of them) They are size 10 and she has the biggest arch of any girl I've ever seen. When she puts her soles together you could stick your hand through it's so big. She is also the first person I ever told, and she kinda figured it out anyway because she loves her feet and takes good care of them and used to ask me for foot massages all the time. One night we were watching one of the Real Sex episodes on HBO and there was a segment on foot fetishes, and she noticed I was hard as a rock the entire time, and afterwards she talked about it with me and let me do things to her feet for hours.

Even now, with ever girl I am with I don't tell them about it, but I always will massage their feet while going down on them, or find some way to get their feet into my mouth and they never complain, or even mention it so it's all good [Smile]

Posts: 1 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Poison the well. You have some fantastic expeariances & long may they continue,this lady who understood your intrest in her feet,seemed brilliant.Im sorry I did not reply earlier,this is because I have been franticly trying to find out which episode in this final series of Sex And The City,the charachter ,Sammantha is going to break her big toe.

--------------------

Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know the topic is when did you first realize you had a foot fetish, and the answers to this can and will vary as much as what is our favorite foods, but the fact of when we were first BESTOWED with our fetish is the SAME for all of us, DESPITE what you may think, may know or remember.

WE WERE BORN WITH THIS. PERIOD.

Here's another fact you may not know about. Notice I said FACT. Not opinion. Fact. Foot Fetishism is the number Two fetish favored by males worldwide. Ya wanna know what the number one fetish enjoyed by human males on Earth is?

Breast.

Thats right, Sports Fans. Breast. Boobies. Tits. Hooters. Titties have NOTHING TO DO WITH THE GENETALIA OR REPRODUCTION. NOTHING. Never have. Never will. Attraction to a womans breast IS A FETISH!!! A fetish so widely accepted across the globe it is considered normal behavior in a human male. Hell, we even have women beliving in this. Crazy, is'nt it?

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reinforcedheelsandtoes:
I know the topic is when did you first realize you had a foot fetish, and the answers to this can and will vary as much as what is our favorite foods, but the fact of when we were first BESTOWED with our fetish is the SAME for all of us, DESPITE what you may think, may know or remember.

WE WERE BORN WITH THIS. PERIOD.

Here's another fact you may not know about. Notice I said FACT. Not opinion. Fact. Foot Fetishism is the number Two fetish favored by males worldwide. Ya wanna know what the number one fetish enjoyed by human males on Earth is?

Breast.

Thats right, Sports Fans. Breast. Boobies. Tits. Hooters. Titties have NOTHING TO DO WITH THE GENETALIA OR REPRODUCTION. NOTHING. Never have. Never will. Attraction to a womans breast IS A FETISH!!! A fetish so widely accepted across the globe it is considered normal behavior in a human male. Hell, we even have women beliving in this. Crazy, is'nt it?

Damn Reinforcedheelsandtoes, are you planning to run for office anytime soon? If so, you already got my vote. Never have I seen this hang up/fetish of ours made so easy and logical to understand. Not only will I drink to this, but I'm buying! [Drink]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lou,
Dude, dont get me started! The truth is crazy, aint it?

By the way, we ever meet, I'M DOIN' THE BUYIN!

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Reinforcedsandalheelsandtoes.I have too agree with you completly their,& the only question that still needs to be ansered is how long will it be before we manage to convince them that it is perfectly normal to be turned on by their sexy Feet? My own guess would be that we have not got too wait very long,so let's hope Im correct

--------------------

Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Plastercast to thank(A pleasure to 'meet' you, by the way)
We dont have to convince women to accept our devotion to a part of their bodies. We only have to convince ourselves! There are over 6 million of us worldwide and at least 2.5 million in the United States alone! (Leg Show magazine subscription sales back in 1998 confirms this)
Revlon, Maybeline and Mary Kay cosmetics pulled down 6 BILLION in annual sales combined, for footcare products ALONE in 2001.
And don't get me started on the fashion shoe industry, sales again in the BILLIONS! (That's NINE zeros, son" The Last Boy Scout) Madison Ave in New York City knows the pure sexual symbolic power of the female foot. They beat the shit out of it in advertising ON A DAILY BASIS!! Every time I turn on the goddamn TV some bitch has got her sexy ass feet stuck in my face sellin' some product I cant even fuckin' remember. I'm walkin around with a PERPETUAL hard on! Feet on Tv, feet on the radio (Honey, your feet are so soft and sexy, not dry and scaly like they used to be! what are you using?) Feet on the cover of books everywhere!!
Newsflash people! The female foot is the Universal Symbol of Sex!!!!
Why? It is the very first thing you see bare when a woman is about to GET NAKED!! Do feet turn us on?

YOU GODDAMN RIGHT THEY DO!!!!!

Do women know this?
Do the cosmetic companies know this?
Does the advertising industry know this?
Does the footware industry know this?

And here we all are, WONDERING if some broad is going to LET US kiss her toes.
ANY one of you can get ANY woman to stuff her toes down your throat, if.....
...if you do it the RIGHT way.

--------------------

-

Busterchin
Loyal Member
Member # 1012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Busterchin   Email Busterchin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At school when the english teacher was dangling her shoes, I used to count the number of toes
out per lesson, if I saw all ten toes I was in
heaven,

Posts: 83 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Reinforcedhelsandtoes. Thank you for your reply,& for the figures,you gave,because they made brilliant reading,& as I have said before,the wonderful day,when a group of workers,on a buiding site,start shouting,oh look at the toes on that,is very near.

--------------------

Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Busterchin.I reckon,that if we had,had an english teacher like your one,I would have found it impossible to learn anything at all.

--------------------

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links