Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » When did you first realise that you had a footfetish? (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: When did you first realise that you had a footfetish?
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lover_of_feet11:
This is my new definition of freedom, because my foot fetish is a HUGE part of who I am, and I am not, nor will not EVER be ashamed of that.

Amen. Thanks for being out here, actively participating, and helping to make our community a richer place!

[Cheers]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lover_of_feet11
Major Player
Member # 13186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lover_of_feet11   Email lover_of_feet11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My pleasure, my friend. I will continue to participate on a daily basis, keeping the feet dream alive...

--------------------
Lover Of Feet 11

Posts: 106 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when i was a freshman in high school when i noticed that i began getting turned on by looking at woman`s feet

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
probably when I had to become a member of a foofetish forum.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I missed this thread. Other threads similar to this have come up and in them I replied, at greater length, that I must have been born with it; as far back as I can remember, even before I knew what "sexy" was I knew that feet gave me a certain pleasant feeling. I would later call that feeling "horny".
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
olujasasjevera
Major Player
Member # 26778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for olujasasjevera   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i believe i was born with it. But the first time I expressed my feeling were when i was 3 with my aunts feet. Then I have some puppy love girlfriends when i was 5 and used to suck on their toes lol

--------------------
S.T.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know an exact age but it was at a really young age. According to my mom, when I was a baby, I escaped the baby-basket in a store and crawled across the isle and rubbed this one womans legs. My mother said all the woman did was look down and continue to let me do it,lol. Also, in kindergarten, around naptime I would sleep right near the teachers desk and I had a clear veiw of her playing with her shoes. I could even smell them on days she was really busy running around. I remember my fetish being pushed further when that movie "Honey I Shrunk the Kids." came out. Years after, I kept having a reoccuring dream of a giant woman that let me explore her body and feet. Plenty wet dreams during that stage. But I've had this damn fetish or "fondness" eversince I came out in '84.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KpandP25
Board Regular
Member # 10345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KpandP25   Email KpandP25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember being 5 years old and having a teenage babysitter. I don;t know how it got started but I do remember her laying on her stomach and being barefoot. Being a clueless 5 year old I just took my shirt off and laid on her feet so they covered my chest and stomach. She never stopped me or objected. And she was hot.

--------------------
Kevin

Posts: 32 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty much had a foot fetish all my life, although there was a 'drought' I had in high school in which I was much more interested in ass and boobs (yay cleavage!).
Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was about 8 or so I remember sitting at the feet of my teacher as she read to the class and she was dangling and wagging her legs they were long and both slender feet could touch the ground to facilitate shoe and foot play, etc. I remember feeling butterflies - fast forward a couple years - I was in a full leg cast from a sport injury when I had my first wetdream and it was right after watching Mary Hart on ET she was driving me nuts with her long legs and slender feet on the show and in my dream of course. The rest is history!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I was about 7-8yrs old and I was at the community pool center and I would always stare at the girls feet as they were walking by. I was hanging by the edge of the pool and kept my head just above the ledge to scope out the feet. That only lasted during the summer though.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think it was first grade a girl in school would slip her shoes off and i could see her toes, i know i was turned on by it but i didn;t knew what it meant after all it was first grade
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JerryJones
Board Regular
Member # 35340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JerryJones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when i was probably 5 or 6, i was watching a show about the beach, like some spring break party thing and some girl put her foot up to the camera where her soles covered the camera, i had no idea why at the time but i was so hot and bothered, i still remember to this day going to bed that night in my parents room (we lived in a 1 bedroom apartment) and i kept thinking about those feet, i was unable to sleep and completely bothered by it.
Posts: 39 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Libertine
Loyal Member
Member # 35475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Libertine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I was about 13/14 when I was conciously looking at feet but looking back I can remember liking feet at a very young age but I was never aware of it until later on...if you get what I mean.
Posts: 64 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess when I hit puberty, I always liked feet though since as long as I can remember but at my young age it was a fascination with girls feet. I looked at them but didn't know why I did I just did. [Laugh]

When I started puberty it became sexual.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links