Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » When did you first realise that you had a footfetish? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: When did you first realise that you had a footfetish?
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think most people know what got me started back in 1973,because,of cause my user name is one big giveaway,but when was your,just as a matter of intrest,& how did you feel about it,in terms of if you were comftable with it or not,& how old were you at the time.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FDom
Board Regular
Member # 870

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FDom   Email FDom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was born with mine. When I was a kid I used to always play with my baby sitters feet etc, and am pretty sure I blew my cover to my parents.

It wasnt til I happened to type "foot" in an aol search a few years back that I realized I wasnt alone. I think this was in 9th grade. I had my slow 14.4 and risked blowing my cover so many times with that thing. Sometimes I had to turn the monitor off, lol. Anyway this opened a whole new world to me. It was a real load off my shoulders. Hell I was even able to pleasure myself from the "guest tour" pics on those popular sites. [Smile]

Posts: 20 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 6 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I first remember having that feeling in my shorts when I was in second grade. For some reason, I would get aroused during music time when we all sat on the floor while the teacher played guitar with her shoes off. By the time I was in 8th grade, I found that I could jackoff and cum while looking at the pictures of the sandals in the Sears catalog or the copies of Seventeen magazine my sister had. It was sometime in high school that I first heard the term foot fetish. When I was in college I discovered Leg Show and that's when I realized that there must be a lot of guys with a foot fetish if they have a magazine about it.

After my wife and I had been married for about 7 years she walked in on me jacking off in the basement, she couldn't see that I had a copy of Leg Action from where she was standing. She politely excused herself and asked me to finish up soon since dinner was almost ready. That night I asked her how she felt about me jacking off and she said she would rather me do that than go out and fuck someone else. So, I showed her a copy of Leg Action and told her that's what I was using to jackoff. We both looked through it together and was surprised by her reaction - she had me go down and lick her clit while she read some of the stories in the front. After that she found who she thought had the prettiest feet and had me look at those while she gave me a handjob. Wow! She's wonderful!

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember as far back as the 4th grade,some thing about female feet an toe's was way way back in my head,I never gave it much thought back then,I remember this girl would come to school bare footed some time's,and it would really make my day when she did,for some reason,I didn't know back then,and I would look at her feet in the class room,In JR high school,I would check out the teachers toe's when they wore open toed shoe's,thats when the seed started to sprout(the whole foot thing)as I got older,as time went by I knew I had a thing for feet.Even being with girlfriend's in the past we would be doing it,and most of the time they would have sock's on and I would wonder what their feet looked like.like I remember I was stationed over in germany I could have got some from this fat unattractive chic,I thought that may be at least her feet would have looked good,NOT! just 1 toe nail on her big toe,caused me to turn her down,it was all ate up looking,so I couldn't deal with that.As time went on it was getting stronger.still stationed in germany I met the old lady through a pen pal type of deal,she was from central america,and was really hot looking,mm.mm.m [Razz] ,i used to try and get her to send picture's like out doors hopeing to see her feet,that never happened,but the day I saw her at the air port she had on some leather sandles,and her feet an toe's were just as hot as the rest of her,I lost control,some thing got hard quick,looking at those leg's & feet,I had to hide the bulge in my pant's,through out the air port,it took a little while to get my hands on her feet,but that night I massaged them she liked it,and when she dozed off I was smelling her feet.later on when we got married she found out about my thing for feet.But even to this day it's still growing,I used to look at leg show,leg action,leg sex,and all those mags before cyber space,and I believe I found this site through 1 of cyber slut's article's,a while while back.She found out one night,as always I would massage her feet an she would fall asleep,and i would have my fun with her feet,but that 1 night I went to far,the cold BBQ sauce woke her up as I was sucking it off her toe's,she was highly pissed,but thats how she learned about my thing for feet,an still to this day she thinks it's nasty to like feet,Oh well life goes on,but we have an understanding,if I can't have my fun with her feet then I go on a foot massaging strike,lol.But now days I have this goal,when I see some pretty looking feet,I want to massage them,an get a chance to smell them and taste a toe or 2 or 5 or all 10,LMAO!I could go on an on but i better stop.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I expect that must have been nearve wracking,wondering if someone was going to get to work it out,for themself,but Im glad that you have managed to get pleasure from the free preview tours that are on some of the websites. By the way,you are right about the relief,when you first discover that their are a lot more people who share this footfetish,& their are a lot more ladys into the footfetish than you would have ever imagined.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Fdom. that last message was of case meant for you but I fogot address to to you at the start.

--------------------

Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Moman. Those magazines are great,for those of us who cannot afford to join a pay website. The accounts of first foot experiances,is proof that various curcumstanes have dictated that the footfetish found us (rarther than us discovering the fetish)when we were quite young,because it was fate,we were meant to be footfetishists.

--------------------

Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Ftphantom. As always I can relate to everything that you are saying,because I know how it winds me up when they are wearing socks,as well,it is hard to belive that so many ladys in their 20's or even 30's in somecases who still insist on wearing socks.

--------------------

feettreat
Major Player
Member # 887

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feettreat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FOr myself it must have been around 3rd grade public school. There were 2 particularly "hot" teachers who, for the most part, always wore dresses cut just below the knee. They would always wear high heels with pantyhose. I found this very "different" as most other teachers wore sneakers or casuals. It was around this same time that a friend who happened to live across the street from me had an older sister (probably 15 or 16 at the time ) who wore cut off jean shorts and wooden candies high heels. She had a great pair of legs and small sexy feet. As a child these were real "women" I found fascinating.
Posts: 182 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FOOTLVR
Board Regular
Member # 922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FOOTLVR         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MY FOOT FETISH STARTED WHEN I WAS 8 YRS OLD.MY SISTERS BEST FRIEND, WHO ALSO LIVED IN OUR NEIGHBORHOOD, WOULD SLEEP OVER ALMOST EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT. IN THE MORNING MY SISTER,HER FRIEND, AND I WOULD WAKE UP EARLY AND WATCH SATURDAY MORNING CARTOONS AND FOR SOME REASON WE WOULD ALWAYS HAVE "FOOT FIGHTS".A "FOOT FIGHT" MEANS WE WOULD SIT FACING EACH OTHER ON THE LOVESEAT WITH OUR FEET OUT IN FRONT TOUCHING SOLE TO SOLE.WHEN WE SAID GO WE WOULD BOTH TRY AND PUSH THE OTHER PERSONS FEET BACK TO THEM.WELL THIS OFTEN LEAD TO ME GETTING A FOOT IN THE CROTCH, AND FOR SOME REASON I REALLY LIKED THAT. AFTER I REALIZED HOW MUCH I ENJOYED THIS I WOULD PRETEND TO BE TRYING, BUT LET HER FOOT MAKE ITS WAY TO MY CROTCH.
THE FOOT FIGHTS WENT ON FOR 2 MORE YEARS TILL SHE MOVED AWAY AND I WAS LEFT WITH A FETISH FOR FEET EVER SINCE.
WHEN I WAS 14 MY PARENTS RENTED THE MOVIE WAR OF THE ROSES, WHICH I HAD NO DESIRE TO SEE, BUT WATCHED IT WITH THEM ANYWAY.WELL ABOUT A HALF HOUR INTO THE MOVIE DANNY DEVITO GETS A FOOT TEASE BY HIS GIRLFRIEND AT THE DINNER TABLE AND I WAS INSTANTLY AROUSED. THE NEXT DAY WHEN MY PARENTS WERE AT WORK I FAST FORWARDED TO THAT PART AND WATCHED IT PROBABLY 100 TIMES.THAT WAS THE FIRST TIME I EVER MASTERBATED.
OVER THE YEARS I HAVE HAD MANY GIRLFRIENDS, BUT NEVER TOLD THEM ABOUT MY FETISH BECAUSE I THOUGHT THEY WOULD THINK I WAS WEIRD.MY LAST GIRLFRIEND I FINALLY DECIDED TO TELL HER ABOUT MY FETISH AND SHE WAS TOTALLY COOL WITH IT.I WOULD SUCK HER TOES ON A DAILY BASIS AND SHE WOULD GIVE ME FOOTJOBS. WE HAVE SINCE BROKEN UP, BUT I WILL NEVER HIDE MY FETISH FROM A GIRLFRIEND AGAIN.

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Feettreat. I wish we had female teachers who dressed like that at my schools.

--------------------

feettreat
Major Player
Member # 887

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feettreat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL...
Posts: 182 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remembering being a young boy (5 or 6 years old) and my mother dragging me to the beauty parlor with her when she got her hair done. I remember being bored out of my mind, but what always caught my attention was one of the beauticians. She always wore sandals and had her toes painted bright red. That's the earliest I can recall having an interest in female feet.

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soled Out
Major Player
Member # 864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soled Out   Email Soled Out   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd have to say I had an inkling when I was very young, when I was seeing my first ever girlfriend whilst I was at primary school, in a very innocent relationship but I had an absolute facination for her feet and didn't have a clue why. It wasn't until the fun started in secondry school at 'that age' then it hit me and in walks my french teacher who used to wear very high heels and who had the most beautiful shapley tanned feet I've ever seen which had that slightly lighter colour on the sole, well that was it , totaly hooked and happy with it too. [Smile]
Posts: 197 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bullitt
Board Regular
Member # 848

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bullitt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was about 10 years old my mother would work late so I would have to go to the after school care at my primary (elementary) school. Every day we would play a game which required everyone to take off their shoes, but there was one girl who would take off her socks as well. That was the first time I paid attention to a girls feet. One year after that was when I would really start to fantasize about other female feet. Then a few years later I stumbled upon foot fetish sites on the net and have been trying to get my hands on some feet ever since.
Posts: 9 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links