Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » When did you first realise that you had a footfetish? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: When did you first realise that you had a footfetish?
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen Bro! Pretty female feet are hard not to look at. FEET are the shiznit!! The other day there was get together with the work buds and the wives and this guy's wife did the whole shoe dangling, wiggle toes, take her foot in /out of her shoes, etc. It drove me NUTS and I got the biggest hard on watching this in action. If she only knew what she was doing made my mouth water. MAN, she had cute feet.

FM9

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footman9. Yes,I know what you mean,it is extreamly hard to keep your composure,in those situations.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loki Laufeyson
Board Regular
Member # 1132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loki Laufeyson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To answer the question:

When did I first realize I had a foot fetish?

Damn, that's a long distance call for the wayback machine. Hang on a minute.... zzzzappp....

Okay, I was what you might call mature for my age; I was grades ahead of the other kids in reading, and was one of the few six year olds on the planet with a library card that let me check books out of the grown-up section. I was very into science fiction at the time, so it was no stretch that they'd let me sit in the library for hours on end, reading and reading from a pile of books.

What they didn't know was I'd also picked the (very few) sex books out of the stacks and slipped them in the pile. I got turned on to all this because my father was in the military, and all us Marine kids had access to at least Playboy if we knew where to look. Well, as soon as I'd found out about sex, I wanted to be an expert, so I did all the research (this stuff came in real handy later).

The exact moment I realized I had a foot fetish was when I read about it in "Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex (but were afraid to ask)." I'd always looked at the underwear ads in the catalogs, but the pictures I'd found the absolutely most compelling were the ones where the women were barefoot--in nighties or swimsuits, for instance. After I read about this, it sort of clicked in my mind: that's me.

Now keep in mind that they didn't paint a great picture of us back then; still, as an egomaniac of sorts, it's damn hard to convince me something's wrong with me, so in that rare instance, my being a self-assured smartass worked in my favor and saved me from a lot of psychological scarring. I knew there was nothing anymore wrong with liking feet than liking boobs, for crying out loud, or for that matter, specific types of clothing or specific types of women.

So there you go: I join the ranks of the early discoverers.

Posts: 26 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wesley Onrot
Major Player
Member # 7755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wesley Onrot   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grade 7 I started staring at their feet.
Posts: 167 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought it might be time too get this thread back on the 1st page for the benefit of any newcomers.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover84
All Pro Poster
Member # 5693

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover84   Email FootLover84       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It started for me in elementary school even though I didn't realize it at the time. As I got older I got more and more fascinated with women's feet. I would get magazines like lowrider and street customs just because it showed women's feet in heels and sometimes barefoot. I didn't know anything about foot fetish at the time, so I felt wierd about it and I never told anyone.

During high school I would always check out girls feet when they wore flip flops or sandals. When I really started dating girls in the 9th grade I would always check out there feet as we were making out, but I didn't tell them. I did have them paint their toenails different colors for me and they didn't ask me why. Once I got to college I found out about the whole foot fetish deal and it was great. I happened to come across Legshow at a adult bookstore and I even found some videos focusing just on foot fetish. That was a great day and a turning point in my life. My passion for feet got stronger.

I have finally came out to my recent girlfriend about my foot fetish, the only person I have told and she loves it. I was so afraid to tell her, but I finally did it and it has been great ever since. She gets off on me playing with her feet and doing other things. She's so wonderful.

Well, that's my foot fetish story. Hope you like it.

Posts: 653 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by FootLover84:
It started for me in elementary school even though I didn't realize it at the time. As I got older I got more and more fascinated with women's feet. I would get magazines like lowrider and street customs just because it showed women's feet in heels and sometimes barefoot. I didn't know anything about foot fetish at the time, so I felt wierd about it and I never told anyone.

During high school I would always check out girls feet when they wore flip flops or sandals. When I really started dating girls in the 9th grade I would always check out there feet as we were making out, but I didn't tell them. I did have them paint their toenails different colors for me and they didn't ask me why. Once I got to college I found out about the whole foot fetish deal and it was great. I happened to come across Legshow at a adult bookstore and I even found some videos focusing just on foot fetish. That was a great day and a turning point in my life. My passion for feet got stronger.

I have finally came out to my recent girlfriend about my foot fetish, the only person I have told and she loves it. I was so afraid to tell her, but I finally did it and it has been great ever since. She gets off on me playing with her feet and doing other things. She's so wonderful.

Well, that's my foot fetish story. Hope you like it.

Indeed I do & Im delighted for your sake that your girlfreind is so sweet & understanding about it.

--------------------

Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when i started to ask girls that i walked home from school with if i could see there feet
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lover_of_feet11
Major Player
Member # 13186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lover_of_feet11   Email lover_of_feet11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's how I discovered How I had a Foot Fetish:

2nd Grade. I had this teacher (let's call her "Mrs. K") that was very young, slim, with a Greek-ish look and complexion. All in all, she was a knockout. Never did she look the same each day I saw her. There was always something different about her on a daily basis. She is, was, and always will be the 1st woman to EVER have status as my 1st ever sex symbol.

At least every other couple of days she'd wear what would become my favorite pair of shoes; a pair of tan incline-sole pumps. Those shoes seemed to match her complexion, and she moved ever-so-gracefully in them. I can fondly remember myself getting in trouble in class every day, and she'd scoot my desk to the front of the room facing hers'. She'd turn around to do some work on the Apple IIC (C'MON!, u guys remember those. The green screen! LOL), and I'd have a little woody from watching her perform a lovely cross-legged dangling act. My, my, my, her arches were high!

She looked great in just about anything she wore on her feet. But Mrs. K and those tan pumps seemed to complement one another very well. And she was seemingly more relaxed when she wore them (she was somewhat of a hardass, which was a turn-on...I know I'm sick).

Fast forward to 1996. I was a horny, impressionable pre-teen in this era, and up until this time, anything pertaining to female feet was put on the backburner. I'd left all those great memories in 2nd grade with Mrs. K. that is until I began taking martial arts classes.
There were a few hot teenage galz, and older ladies (25-45, just guesstimating). And BOY were their feet gorgeous. When they would wear their gi's, I couldn't ask for a better image to be burned into my memory to take home and masturbate to. When we did group sparring, and I would pair up with a MILF or one of my female counterparts, I'd gladly take kicks from them, just as long as their feet and my body made some sort of contact. Good Times, Great Memories!

Fast-forward some more to 2001. While working for a major retailer at the time, they were doing some remodeling and renovation onto the store. One of the things they were building into the facility was an Asian-owned nail salon. YEEAAAHHHH!
When it opened up, I made sure I'd make good with the owners, so that I'd have some sort of cheesy reason to come hang out @ the salon on my 15 minute breaks and 30 minute lunches. And did it ever pay off...BIG TIME!
I was in Cassanova mode at that point in my life, and did anything and everything to try and pick up chix. Where better than the nail shop? While picking up chix never paid off, reclaiming my appreciation for the female foot did, as women of any and all races and ages came in for pedicures & etc.. Now that I think back, I used to sit and watch... BLATANTLY as my Asian buddies would clip, saw, file, and paint away. I'd compliment the ladies on how lovely their feet were, and thankfully none were weirded out because of it.

Not too long thereafter, I would begin what is now a 5 yr relationship with this lady with very pretty feet. It took me no time to realize how such high arches, & sexy toenails she has. As time passed, and the relationship wore on, she'd realize that feet are my weakness, and takes full advantage of me. Sometimes to both our benefit, then at times she's just wickedly evil in the way she uses my foot fetish against me. And not in a good way. I guess that explains why I find myself on WU's all the time, and consistently scoping out other female's feet. That's where she gets jealous, when she tosses & turns while sleeping and wakes up seeing the likes of Daemoness, Stephanie or Ronna on the computer screen. LOL!

I've also recently enjoyed some time working a 2nd job as a part-time janitor. OMFG! The teachers at that school (while nozy as hell) had some of the sexiest feet ever! I kinda planted a gossip seed, not being ashamed of my foot fetish, I confided in the school nurse about my fetish for female feet. I guess the rumor mill turned about, and what do you know? I had teachers teasing me with their feet, blatantly, but they didn't make it too obvious that they knew. "Ya like my new pedicure? How do you like my neon pink polish?"

I have a very high appreciation for female feet. I've come to the realization that the foot fetish is probably the most common and popular of all fetishes. And I'm proud to call myself a Foot Fetishist.

Oh, back in December, two days after Xmas, guess who I saw for the 1st time since elementary school?

Mrs. K.

What goes around, comes around.

--------------------
Lover Of Feet 11

Posts: 106 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
She went barefoot everywhere, and even though I wasn't taking particular notice of her feet, the idea of her walking on the hot asphault of the street or through gravel drive ways would just blow my little perverted mind.
Let me tell you, it was one of the greatest feelings in my life to get on the 'net and see so many other guys hung up on barefoot girls.

I first realized I had a foot fetish when I couldn't take my eyes off the feet and ankles of a set of twin girls at the local swimming pool who were wearing leather anklets. Not only did I love their wet, tanned, bare fee and the anklets, but by wearing I also noticed that, by wearing the anklets on one foot, it made the other foot look even barer- and I loved that. I lost a lot of body fluids that summer over those girls.

Like Lou, I also noticed very early on, that I also had a slight masochistic side to my enjoyment of bare feet- loving to see girls walking barefoot on the hot blacktop, or over stones, or in the cold rain, etc. etc. i found those situations incredibly arousing.

And lastly, of course I was also uplifted beyond words to find this community of guys and gals who helped me understand that my fetish is a part or me and who I am, and that I shouldn't hide it from my wife. It gave me the confidence to confess it to her- and the results have been incredible. She continues to indulge me and understand my foot desires more by the day. And although at times, as Lou also said, it can seem like a curse because you can never get away from it, for the most part it brings incredible joy and sexual energy to our relationship.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sgadd27
Major Player
Member # 13044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sgadd27   Email sgadd27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember being in Kindergarten and during movie time my teacher ms.w let me play with her feet I still dream of those beautiful toes
Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dashboardfeet
Major Player
Member # 8953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dashboardfeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=001743

I love this post too.

Posts: 129 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neo
Elite Trooper
Member # 1891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sure it started earlier, but it was 7th grade that brought my fetish to my attention. During class the girls would dangle thier shoes exposing thier soft, wrinkled soles and scrunching toes. When I saw this it gave me the strongest erection that I had up to that point. From that moment on I knew, and the site of that soft foot skin gave me erection every time since. Now I run a Foot Fetish website. Whooda thought? LOL

--------------------
Steve McQueens` got nothin` on me...........
www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.HostileHandjobs.com

Posts: 284 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
She Devil
Board Regular
Member # 13478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for She Devil   Author's Homepage   Email She Devil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was little my mom put me in something called Kinastics when I was a few years old. It was gymnastics for really young kids. The constant stretching, touching my toes and running around in bare feet brought me closer to my feet, and the other girls in my group. We'd sit there, legs out in a 'v' stretching and I'd always try to touch my feet against the girls beside me.

I then found out that the polish mommy uses on my nails can go on my toes nails. I remember inviting all of my girlfriends over and insisting to paint everyone's toenails. Everyone had to get a different colour.

I always grew up with my girlfriends playing around with each others feet, painting toes, mud fights and picking slimy sea-weed from the lake with our toes. But I never told them how much I liked playing with their feet and giving them massages.

It wasn't until about mid high school that I realised how sexy feet my can be. I used to always wear sandals in art class where I could flip off my shoes and stretch my toes. It was then some of the boys started getting a little distracted, mentioning how cute my feet are and wanting to touch them. One even grabbed my feet underneath the table. He started to caress and kiss them. It felt soooo good. It was then I came to realise how natural it is to like your feet and others feet. Since then I take every oportunity to share my feet with everyone. It's funny now... It's gotten so bad that sometimes I tend to look at a girls feet before her face.

--------------------
until then,
She Devil

-

Posts: 7 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lover_of_feet11
Major Player
Member # 13186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lover_of_feet11   Email lover_of_feet11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am just so thankful and grateful for WU's Website and this forum. I have no clue who any of you all are, but you all are understanding enough to listen to me babble along about feet. After all, that's what we all are here for.

The point I'm attempting to illustrate is that not alot of "regular" folks can even grasp the concept of the foot fetish. They think it's icky, gross, deplorable...etc. Likewise, we all here @ WU's Forum can experience a whole different side of ourselves each time we share stories, reminisce about our own experiences with feet, and not feel bad or guilty about it. This is my new definition of freedom, because my foot fetish is a HUGE part of who I am, and I am not, nor will not EVER be ashamed of that.

Thank you all for allowing me to be sentimentally preachy.

--------------------
Lover Of Feet 11

Posts: 106 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links