Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » When did you first realise that you had a footfetish? (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: When did you first realise that you had a footfetish?
nineone5
BANNED
Member # 13245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nineone5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't remember the exact age, but I was fairly young, anywhere from 5-7, and my family as well as my neighbor/best friend's family had polish nannies living at our houses. Both of the nannies were young, no knockouts, but not ugly, fat, or anything like that. Anyhow, long story short, I had many experiences with my nanny being barefoot, found myself on the floor a lot playing with her feet and even the same at my friend's house. What I do remember exactly is one day, with all of our action figures together at his house, both of our nannies were there sitting and drinking their coffee while we played, we just got done watching Godzilla so we thought itd be sweet to make our nannies be godzillas for us and trample the figurines. Of course they agreed not thinking anything of it other than a silly boy's game, and even took their shoes off probably thinking they'd break the toy figurines and stepped on all of them! That developed my giantess fantasy, fantasizing about being one of those figurines crushed under their bare feet. Ahhhh, those were the days!

However it was not until my first serious girlfriend, 17 yrs of age, when I finally got to indulge into my foot and giantess fantasies!

Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nirvana988
Loyal Member
Member # 30928

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nirvana988   Email Nirvana988   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I discovered mine in 8th grade. At the start of the school year, before class, we had TA. It was a study hour before first period where two teachers would look over the class. One of the teachers wore these sexy sandals all the time because it was late summer. Since I can remember I've always had a think for womens' shoes [Blush] but because I could see her feet and her toes that's when my foot fetish came crawling out from hiding. [Thumbs Up] What's interesting about 8th grade is that I had five teachers with sexy feet that year. Not to mention my English teacher always wore short skirts and thigh high boots. I also noticed that her toes were sometimes painted all different rainbow colors. That was the only class I would get a boner in everyday, and I mean everyday. [Jerkoff] Also the Spanish teacher(which I didn't take)had a pair of some of the sexiest latin feet I have ever seen!! Even though I discovered my foot fetish then, it wasn't until about late sophmore year of high school(2005 by then) that I found [Wu] and really let loose in my desire for(in my opinon) the sexiest thing on Earth.

[ July 08, 2009, 01:37 AM: Message edited by: Nirvana988 ]

Posts: 53 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sgadd27
Major Player
Member # 13044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sgadd27   Email sgadd27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine started in pre k with the lovely feet of my teacher wow I still remember those red polished toes some thirty years later
Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the female OBGYN spanked my ass with her sexy foot!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Typed "feet" in Google images at the age of about 13...can still kinda remember the pics that came up [Tongue] - I got 6...anyway
yeah I had it WAY before then.

I remember getting hard at the thought of my teacher's bare feet at the age of about 7...(Yeah it's possible) haha

When she played quick cricket (a game perhaps unbeknown to the Americans among us) barefoot and made me go get her shoes...that got me WAY excited [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably when I was in the first grade. When ever a girl would dangle her shoe and if she was not wearing socks and I could see bare feet, I would get instant raging hard ons.
Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very young. but all my fetish things came from a very young age. heh. i used to roll myself up in covers and blankets. self bondage at 4-5 years old! Madness.

dunno about feet though. definitely early teens but i can't pinpoint. it was ebony feet that caught my attention.

everyone in my family (apart from me) likes being barefoot. so maybe i just swapped enjoying being barefoot to enjoying barefeet? lol. but we don't talk about anything like this in person... were british after all!

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pfeet
Major Player
Member # 2266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pfeet   Author's Homepage   Email pfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember being in the first grade and my teacher was hot! She never dressed slutty, but she would wear a business skirt or a long skirt with open heels showing her little tan feet with purple toenail polish. When it came to storytime I made sure I was in the front to get a good look at them. The bast part was sometimes she would take them off and wiggle her toes and flex her arches in front of me. I loved first grade!

--------------------
pfeet

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
5-6 years old. I felt so confused and didnt know what was going on and why. I remember getting sexually aroused though. I was at a family friends house. she was 6-7. She had on these stockings and lifted her foot up and somehow I got a pungent whiff of them. for whatever reason it turned me on and ever since then i've been into feet.

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. CP
Board Regular
Member # 30238

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. CP   Email Mr. CP   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My first real foot fetish realization was in Grade 2 at a school outing in June, when I saw my teacher dangling her sandal on the beach with her legs crossed....to this day, that drives me nuts!

--------------------
Slim.

Posts: 7 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was about 10 I think.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prex69
Board Regular
Member # 31791

Icon 1 posted      Profile for prex69   Email prex69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My interest in female feet appeared at a young age, definitely before 10. I have vague memories from this age of being aroused/extremely curious due to certain aunts' and female cousins' bare feet.

Male child sexuality is a rather fascinating topic especially since orgasm and ejaculation aren't physically possible before puberty, yet the arousal was undeniably there.

I distinctly remember female feet being a focus of my pubescent sexual discovery in middle school; I don't remember many female feet from elementary school, even teachers.

I do strongly believe that my foot fetish was genetic or at least determined before my birth - many children play around their mother's and aunt's feet and never develop a similar fascination.

It's interesting that you describe the male breast fascination as a fetish, Reinforcedheelstoes. Although I've never thought of it that way, it really does have nothing to do with the actual act of reproduction.

Yet breasts provide milk for the newborn and are probably a major influence on our developing minds. For many ancient cultures they represent fertility and feminity - mother-goddesses.

Feet are not unique to women anymore than hands are; true, women have both dainty hands and feet, but it feels as though the foot fetish is more common than the hand fetish.

And to top it all off, feet are considered dirty, rank, and repulsive (and some definitely are), and are often fully clad for much of the year. The taboo angle (forbidden, socially unacceptable) of a foot fetish is definitely understandable.

All in all, I don't really expect the world to understand the foot fetish. I've only ever been mildly curious at understanding how mine came to be. I've been very grateful that god let me appreciate a part of the woman that often goes unlooked, especially when women everywhere spend so much money (someone said $6 billion) on making them pretty and clean.

Sure feet can be gross and disgusting, but they can also be clean and highly erotic (unless dirty feet is your thing, which is totally fine, but I'm referring more to things like fungus and warts).

We all agree that women and their feet are beautiful; I never understood how society and even women(!!) can deny that.

Posts: 17 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links