Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do you care if models show their faces or not? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Do you care if models show their faces or not?
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, from a certified site, I don't mind if I didn't see the models face. I usually don't like seeing that fuzzy covered section to block out the face, it is very creepy.

I've looked for shoe play and hosiery clips on youtube (At college and wus, redtube, footfetish tube etc are banned) and I prefer to see enough of the model to know 100% that it is a woman and not a man!

It usually is pretty obvious when the model in question has insanely large feet and calf muscles but one can be sure where the net gives exposure whilst providing annoyminity for all sorts of people to indulge in.

In summary,

I prefer seeing the models face!

Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WillJerk4Feet:
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
I think if the woman shows enough of herself to prove she's a woman then you don't necessarily need her face...

Heya pp! Ah yes, if you mean that if the woman shows her genitalia(lips, etc.), so that we know she's truly a woman, then yes, there is no need to show her face then is there? lol Otherwise, you still don't really know for sure then do you? Let me tell ya a lil story [Wink] ...

Couple of dudes I knew a few years back, went to New York. They said they went out looking on the corners just to see if they could find the hottest looking prostitute they could. Not trying to score, they were just looking for the hell of it.

Well they found what they both thought was a hot woman, so they stopped and started to chat with her. To make a long story short...She pulled up the front of her skirt and even gave them a peek of her pubes, but said that she only did anal sex though.

They both thought this was strange, so they asked her why only anal sex. She told them that unless they wanted oral sex, anal sex was all she "could" do, and then turned around, bent over and showed them how she had tied her penis back between her legs to make her look like a woman from the front! [Eek!] OMFG it's a man, baby! LOL! [Laugh]

Turns out this 'woman' had evidently taken the hormones, gotten implants, pretty much done it all, except for the operation to complete the sex change. And there you have it. [Cool]

Ok - so basically what you're saying is that because I don't show my face to EVERYONE on Wu's then you can't say for sure if I'm a woman from my all my previous posts?

Interesting....I guess people can think what they want.... I think my posts leave no doubt as to whether I am a woman and I have not provided a full face shot.

But this is interesting...

Oh and "2nd power..." - to answer your question as I don't want to appear rude -- YES I did post something. [Wink]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
I'm with perfectpeds on this one. [Hump]

You are always there for me! [Love]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
I think if the woman shows enough of herself to prove she's a woman then you don't necessarily need her face...

Heya pp! Ah yes, if you mean that if the woman shows her genitalia(lips, etc.), so that we know she's truly a woman, then yes, there is no need to show her face then is there? lol Otherwise, you still don't really know for sure then do you? Let me tell ya a lil story [Wink] ...

Couple of dudes I knew a few years back, went to New York. They said they went out looking on the corners just to see if they could find the hottest looking prostitute they could. Not trying to score, they were just looking for the hell of it.

Well they found what they both thought was a hot woman, so they stopped and started to chat with her. To make a long story short...She pulled up the front of her skirt and even gave them a peek of her pubes, but said that she only did anal sex though.

They both thought this was strange, so they asked her why only anal sex. She told them that unless they wanted oral sex, anal sex was all she "could" do, and then turned around, bent over and showed them how she had tied her penis back between her legs to make her look like a woman from the front! [Eek!] OMFG it's a man, baby! LOL! [Laugh]

Turns out this 'woman' had evidently taken the hormones, gotten implants, pretty much done it all, except for the operation to complete the sex change. And there you have it. [Cool]

Ok - so basically what you're saying is that because I don't show my face to EVERYONE on Wu's then you can't say for sure if I'm a woman from my all my previous posts?

Interesting....I guess people can think what they want.... I think my posts leave no doubt as to whether I am a woman and I have not provided a full face shot.

But this is interesting...

Oh and "2nd power..." - to answer your question as I don't want to appear rude -- YES I did post something. [Wink]

Oh, I must've missed it. *winks*

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

[Laugh]

--------------------

zappa1968
Elite Trooper
Member # 27279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa1968     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like to see feet and face.
Posts: 340 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I think my posts leave no doubt as to whether I am a woman and I have not provided a full face shot.

lol pp, when you say your posts leave 'no doubt' as to you being a woman, technically that would mean you have visited the adult section of Wu's forum, and then there would absolutlely be 'no doubt'.

Now, I'm not saying that you aren't a female, because I don't know for sure, but then again, neither does anyone else on here. I'm just saying I'm a 100% kind of guy, like a lot of people at Wu's. And you can't expect us 100% kind of guys to drop our guards all the time. [Wink]

Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
quote:

I think my posts leave no doubt as to whether I am a woman and I have not provided a full face shot.

lol pp, when you say your posts leave 'no doubt' as to you being a woman, technically that would mean you have visited the adult section of Wu's forum, and then there would absolutlely be 'no doubt'.

Now, I'm not saying that you aren't a female, because I don't know for sure, but then again, neither does anyone else on here. I'm just saying I'm a 100% kind of guy, like a lot of people at Wu's. And you can't expect us 100% kind of guys to drop our guards all the time. [Wink]

Well from what I interpreting here is that the only way to prove it is to drop my drawers and I can assure you.... that ain't gonna happen here! That is a privilege that is reserved for relationship only.

Guess I'll just take my chances and hope enough members realize my feminity and continue to enjoy my posts! [Wink] LOL

--------------------

You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, it is a big deal
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Well from what I interpreting here is that the only way to prove it is to drop my drawers and I can assure you.... that ain't gonna happen here! That is a privilege that is reserved for relationship only.

Guess I'll just take my chances and hope enough members realize my feminity and continue to enjoy my posts! [Wink] LOL

Hello,

I'm new here and I'm in the feet and face camp. I've seen your feet on previous posts and I agree they're feminine and beautiful. Maybe one day (soon I hope) we can see your face too! [Smile] Is it true you're not married or have a boyfriend?

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Perhaps Santa Clause will leave a present under the tree tomorrow! But once it's unwrapped and taken home - it will be gone!

And yes, Robotron2084, it's true -- no husband and no current boyfriend -- but I don't worry about that because I believe in fate and the right guy is going to find me! [Smile]

Thank you for your comments in support of my femininity.

Merry Christmas and Welcome to Wu's!

--------------------

domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Certainly, I love to see a beautiful face and beautiful feet in a picture. However, being the foot fetish "purist" that i am, a sexy, clean, well pedicured set of feet are enough to get my attention. [Smile]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sticking up for Perfectpeds, some of us have had the divine privilege of seeing her face, and I can assure you, she is ALL female, from her nose to her toes. Whether or not she chooses to reveal that information here in this setting is her choice. Notwithstanding the fact that her posts are dripping with feminine sexiness and a sensibility and intuition that comes through in any of her posts.

It's funny, in another post there was a question of whether or not if you had a chance in passing to see the feet or glance up and check out the face, many opted to see the feet and forgo the face. What's the difference?

Just my 2 cents worth and I'm sure there will be many that disagree, my only response is to get a girlfriend or wife of YOURS to post, see if they want their face out there, and then we can discuss this issue again... ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
Sticking up for Perfectpeds, some of us have had the divine privilege of seeing her face, and I can assure you, she is ALL female, from her nose to her toes. Whether or not she chooses to reveal that information here in this setting is her choice. Notwithstanding the fact that her posts are dripping with feminine sexiness and a sensibility and intuition that comes through in any of her posts.

It's funny, in another post there was a question of whether or not if you had a chance in passing to see the feet or glance up and check out the face, many opted to see the feet and forgo the face. What's the difference?

Just my 2 cents worth and I'm sure there will be many that disagree, my only response is to get a girlfriend or wife of YOURS to post, see if they want their face out there, and then we can discuss this issue again... ned

[Kiss] My hero...LOL Best to you and your lovely wife, Kay!

--------------------

luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im all about the feet. the face winds up as icing on the cake. im one that respects if a woman wants her face shown or not. with the subject matter here it is easy to understand why a woman wouldnt.

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links