Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do you care if models show their faces or not? (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Do you care if models show their faces or not?
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ned land:

Just my 2 cents worth and I'm sure there will be many that disagree, my only response is to get a girlfriend or wife of YOURS to post, see if they want their face out there, and then we can discuss this issue again... ned

a better question would be why would somebody want to post pics of their feet and not show their face?

i don't buy the "i would lose my job" argument, if you are doing nothing more then posing barefoot how is that grounds for firing?

many women have a real job and do modeling on the side like swimsuit, lingerie etc

and they would get fired for posting pics of themselves barefoot? [Roll Eyes]

faceless foot models are almost as insecure as foot guys that can't even tell their wife they like feet

i think they just post pics of their feet to get an ego boost, based on my observation it doesn't take much to impress the average foot guy so it's just another way for them to get male attention, maybe the only way for some of them, hence hiding the face

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fatpat
Elite Trooper
Member # 4256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree with all your points mikey
Posts: 296 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not worried about work related issues, it is some of the nut-jobs on the internet. Just in case you hadn't noticed, there are a couple of crazy people out on the internet. We don't need to have the guy next door or across the state on a quest to make "contact" with us....

For those who choose to make their faces and personal information known, more power to them. I didn't really have a "dog in this fight" when this thread began, I just saw Perfectpeds being kind of picked on and wanted to support her side.

Anonymity is not always a bad thing. I notice you go by a nickname on here and that your real name, address, etc. is not listed on your profile nor will you put it in your next post. I guess it can't be because of your job or anything else, I mean, you are just on a fetish site, I'm sure all your friends, boss, relatives, etc. are aware of your interests...

And thanks for the explanation of why we post, glad you have it all figured out...

ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for me it is an understatement to stress the importance of the whole of a woman when it comes stuff like this, for me, my fantasies involve 'that' woman in particular, her possible facial expressions and how she would act if my fantasy was real (or rather how id like her to act since its my fantasy). In short, its important because I am physically attracted to the woman as a whole, im not just looking below the ankle, my fantasies involve an intimate session between me and the person in question so i dont like it when the womans face isnt present, its not just about me getting pleasure, its about her enjoyment of engaging in such a thing and picturing her enjoying the fullfilment of such a fantasy,.
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
I'm not worried about work related issues, it is some of the nut-jobs on the internet. Just in case you hadn't noticed, there are a couple of crazy people out on the internet. We don't need to have the guy next door or across the state on a quest to make "contact" with us....

For those who choose to make their faces and personal information known, more power to them. I didn't really have a "dog in this fight" when this thread began, I just saw Perfectpeds being kind of picked on and wanted to support her side.

Anonymity is not always a bad thing. I notice you go by a nickname on here and that your real name, address, etc. is not listed on your profile nor will you put it in your next post. I guess it can't be because of your job or anything else, I mean, you are just on a fetish site, I'm sure all your friends, boss, relatives, etc. are aware of your interests...

And thanks for the explanation of why we post, glad you have it all figured out...

ned

this is another thing, what are the chances somebody recognizes a chick, let alone likes her so much that he dedicates his life to tracking her down and paying her a visit? is it the insecurity like i mentioned before?

some of these chicks have been showung everything and using their real names (janet mason) for years, some even meet with fans, nobody has killed them and i'm willing to bet they haven't gotten anything more than a creepy email every once in a while

some of you people have seen too many movies, the funny thing is a lot of these faceless foot models probably have a myspace or facebook where they really put themselves out there (face,hometown, full name, place of work) but gotta hide the face from the creepy foot guys on the forums and websites eh [Wink]

and who here is asking for a full name or address of anybody? many just want to see the face that owns the feet, is that really so crazy?

people do post pics for an ego boost, don't pretend you would continue to post pics if you didn't get "wow your feet made me blow my load" type comments

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I HATE faceless pics, BUT I know a woman when I see a faceless pic. Faceless pics are just stupid. And the whole "I might lose my job" excuse is just retarded.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree one hundred percent with ned! yes i know that i posted a one day only pic of myself but that was my choice.

people and models choose to post their pics for many different reasons. not everyone wants their face and personal info out there. as far as MYSELF hiding stuff its has nothing to do with foot guys its just CREEPY guys in general! if it was just a matter of a few creepy emails it wouldn't be an issue but it goes beyond that. i have other reasons as well for not posting face pics but they are just that MY reasons. there is no need for anyone to try to analyze another persons reasons for posting and what they post pictures of. just as SOME models choose to post face pics respect that...and just as SOME others don't respect that as well.

you may think that a stated reason is "lame" and "retarded" but thats the way it is guys...accept it and move on. look at the pics or not..its JUST that easy!

on that note i am done commenting on this topic. [Big Grin]

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like to just look at the feet pics. If the model wants to show her face that should be her choice.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mikey P:
QUOTE]a better question would be why would somebody want to post pics of their feet and not show their face?

i don't buy the "i would lose my job" argument, if you are doing nothing more then posing barefoot how is that grounds for firing?

many women have a real job and do modeling on the side like swimsuit, lingerie etc

and they would get fired for posting pics of themselves barefoot? [Roll Eyes]

faceless foot models are almost as insecure as foot guys that can't even tell their wife they like feet

i think they just post pics of their feet to get an ego boost, based on my observation it doesn't take much to impress the average foot guy so it's just another way for them to get male attention, maybe the only way for some of them, hence hiding the face [/QB]

Good points. If you're going to do it then do it. You can't really go "half way" on this if you really are a "footgirl". Posting a single body part or posing without showing your face is either a way of hiding the rest of you (which might be just plain ugly) or hiding your fat or whatever else it is youre trying to hide. Like someone said earlier theres guys who are WAY to easy to please & they're the ones who praise how great a few pics are no matter WHAT they are or who they are. For those guys faceless feet pics are fine. For the rest of the world a real "human" to go with the feet is necesary.

This is my opinion but its backed by facts & numbers. The most successful & greatest foot sites of all time like FM Concepts or Brittany Sweetstink, Scandinavian feet, etc. None of those sites would ever try to pass off generic "feet" pics without a body or face. Or girls who arent beautiful along with their feet.

Youd never see feet only pics from a great site like Barefootmaniacs or Teen feet dreams. You always see WOMEN and they are smoking hot. Ive seen some of the posters who show only feet have gotten kind of defensive on this, I guess you could expect that. Not knocking them at all just wouldnt be a fan or interested in their postings. And Id respect their reasons whatever they are. No harm done & just like TV shows, easy to turn the page or go look at something else.

Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by climax:
for me it is an understatement to stress the importance of the whole of a woman when it comes stuff like this, for me, my fantasies involve 'that' woman in particular, her possible facial expressions and how she would act if my fantasy was real (or rather how id like her to act since its my fantasy). In short, its important because I am physically attracted to the woman as a whole, im not just looking below the ankle, my fantasies involve an intimate session between me and the person in question so i dont like it when the womans face isnt present, its not just about me getting pleasure, its about her enjoyment of engaging in such a thing and picturing her enjoying the fullfilment of such a fantasy,.

Perfect. Exactly.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

quote:
Originally posted by Ophillia:
i agree one hundred percent with ned! yes i know that i posted a one day only pic of myself but that was my choice.

people and models choose to post their pics for many different reasons. not everyone wants their face and personal info out there. as far as MYSELF hiding stuff its has nothing to do with foot guys its just CREEPY guys in general! if it was just a matter of a few creepy emails it wouldn't be an issue but it goes beyond that. i have other reasons as well for not posting face pics but they are just that MY reasons. there is no need for anyone to try to analyze another persons reasons for posting and what they post pictures of. just as SOME models choose to post face pics respect that...and just as SOME others don't respect that as well.

you may think that a stated reason is "lame" and "retarded" but thats the way it is guys...accept it and move on. look at the pics or not..its JUST that easy!

do you have myspace or facebook?

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ophillia:

LOL I'm sorry, did you post something? You defeated the whole "faceless pic" purpose when you POSTED a pic of your face that 1 time. So, if you have your "reasons" for not posting your face pic, then WHY did you post your face pic a while back? And no, I'm not attacking ya, just confused. And yes, you look good, from what I can remember. [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
I like to just look at the feet pics. If the model wants to show her face that should be her choice.

how about a pair of feet chopped out of a body? [Tongue]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mikey and 2nd, you guys are just beating at a dead horse.

None of your arguments are going to convince anybody but yourselves that showing your face makes a model anymore superior (or whatever) than those who remain anonymous.

Just because a man can get just as much satisfaction from seeing face-showing and face-less feet pics doesn't mean he has any more or less appreciation for the whole women.

In many careers, modeling on the side could be very career limiting, and/or lead to being fired. Maybe you guys just haven't worked in button down ultra conservative and professional environments, or around dirtbags who might label you for engaging in what you consider erotic fun. Many people do, and they can have their cake and eat it too by remaining anonymous. You don't have to buy it, you think for any body it's a reality, they care who buys it.

Most people who have myspace pages, keep them private so that strangers and roaming HR people can't learn the private info you spoke of.

Obviously we're all gonna have our take on the issue, but nobodies is an authority. The argument is cicular.

If you don't like faceless pics, you don't have to look, buy, whatever.

Regardless, I respect your positions, just have a varying opinion.

Excuse any errors, I typed quickly from out of town on my Blackberry.

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

quote:
Originally posted by High_Arch_Analyst:
Mikey and 2nd, you guys are just beating at a dead horse.

None of your arguments are going to convince anybody but yourselves that showing your face makes a model anymore superior (or whatever) than those who remain anonymous.

Just because a man can get just as much satisfaction from seeing face-showing and face-less feet pics doesn't mean he has any more or less appreciation for the whole women.

In many careers, modeling on the side could be very career limiting, and/or lead to being fired. Maybe you guys just haven't worked in button down ultra conservative and professional environments, or around dirtbags who might label you for engaging in what you consider erotic fun. Many people do, and they can have their cake and eat it too by remaining anonymous. You don't have to buy it, you think for any body it's a reality, they care who buys it.

Most people who have myspace pages, keep them private so that strangers and roaming HR people can't learn the private info you spoke of.

Obviously we're all gonna have our take on the issue, but nobodies is an authority. The argument is cicular.

If you don't like faceless pics, you don't have to look, buy, whatever.

Regardless, I respect your positions, just have a varying opinion.

Excuse any errors, I typed quickly from out of town on my Blackberry.

lol I'm not beating any type of horse, donkey, or zebra, I'll leave that to you. And my "argument" isn't meant to convince, that's their choice to show their faces if they want to, they're grown. lol I just said that I hate faceless pics and are retarded, but I DON'T hate the person that doesn't choose to show their face, big difference. Now, if YOU wanna continue to looking at faceless pics with feet only, then more power to ya, nobody is gonna hate you for that.

--------------------

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links