Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » I Hate It When..... (Page 15)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20   
Author Topic: I Hate It When.....
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate it when people don't flush after urinating and I also REALLY HATE IT when people walk out the toilet without washing their hands. I've seen this happen in my student hall a number of times and it's disgusting.

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate it when you do something nice for someone and they turn around later to stab the shit out of your back  -

I hate it when you take your car or truck to a mechanic and they see you as a naive twit in a skirt.

I hate it when people do not pull up to the next pump at the gas station and you have to circle the pump or back your car up to the open pump.

I hate it when people talk on their cellphone while driving (especially stick shift), pumping gas or checking out in the line at a store.

I hate it when it is time to go buy school supplies. Too many crowds, not enough brains.

[ April 21, 2009, 11:07 PM: Message edited by: Mommies Feet ]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate it when the flight attendant announces over the speaker "please remain seated until the 'fasten seatbelt' sign is switched off" (not word for word) and over eager passengers still get up and try to retrieve their overhead luggage.... like DUH!!!!! [Nut Kick]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate it when people pretend that Twinkies are now healthy for them just because they can get the 100-calorie size. Here's the miracle: it's smaller. And here's how to make your own at home: cut an old Twinkie in half. And here's how to make it healthy: throw both halves in the toilet and eat a fucking carrot.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
I hate it when people pretend that Twinkies are now healthy for them just because they can get the 100-calorie size. Here's the miracle: it's smaller. And here's how to make your own at home: cut an old Twinkie in half. And here's how to make it healthy: throw both halves in the toilet and eat a fucking carrot.

hahahaha that honestly made me laugh [Tongue]
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate it when news organizations say things like, "We go BEYOND the headlines." That's your job, you freaking dummies! You don't hear American Airlines say, "We land our planes ON the runways."

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate it when MINIONS ATTACK!!!
[Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

(on my MySpace Vampires App) [Wink]

[ June 04, 2009, 07:07 PM: Message edited by: Mommies Feet ]

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Waking up with a hangover that would kill a horse.

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll just say it...when a wank is interrupted and you really wanna finish :'(
hahahaha

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

LOL Thought of another random one ...

When you take the ride home from food shopping with your back windows slightly down and the plastic grocery bags in the back make that noise (it's like nails on a chalkboard [Laugh] )

--------------------

-

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Tipping is for waiters, bathroom attendants and lap dancers only. I hate it when Starbucks, delis, even dry cleaners that have little jars on the counter asking for tips. What's 15% of "blow me"?

Waiters get tips because they "wait" on you. If your job involves standing behind a counter cutting bagels in half, you're not waiting on me; I'm waiting on YOU.

--National

--------------------
 -

Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hate it when people repeatedly push the buttons on elevators, even when im waiting there. like im too thick to understand the way elevators work and when you come in and rescue me by pushing the button im gonna go OH MY GOD!!! THATS WHAT IVE BEEN DOING WRONG!

the same applies to when im early for a lecture and the door is locked, so i wait outside in the corridor, yet every dipshit walks past me to try the handle for themselves.

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Athena K:
when im early for a lecture and the door is locked, so i wait outside in the corridor, yet every dipshit walks past me to try the handle for themselves.

Dear GOD why do people do that!?
It's SO annoying!?
Do you act all sarky when they do? [Tongue]
I do ^_^

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

.... when they make a killer new flavor milkshake at Sonic's but it is Limited Time Only!! (I long for those Caramel Apple Sundae Milkshakes from last summer!!) [Drool]

--------------------

-

bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate the old black and white Superman TV shows where Superman stands with his chest out, hands on his hips, bouncing bullets off of his chest. Then when the bad guy runs out of bullets he throws the gun at Superman and he ducks. WTF?
Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links