Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » I Hate It When..... (Page 13)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  18  19  20   
Author Topic: I Hate It When.....
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate it when I try to watch a TV show that I haven't seen in a while, like a few months at least, and the episode showing is the same one that was on the last time I watched the show. [Mad]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate it when I'm drunk, not quite ready to hit the sack and run outta beers....

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you accidentally poke yourself in the eye...
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
I hate it when I'm drunk, not quite ready to hit the sack and run outta beers....

And that too.....
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have day 2 of a bad headache... but not quite a mirgraine... just painful enough to irritate the shit out of me though...

oh well, gonna stay productive... got my whole to do list done so ... thats a plus

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate having so much blisters on my hands from work that I now can't hammer a load out!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Steph
Board Regular
Member # 31562

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lady Steph   Author's Homepage   Email Lady Steph   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate it when Monday's feel like Fridays.

And I hate Fridays.

Argg! [Violent]

--------------------
Lady Steph

-

Posts: 35 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I hate having so much blisters on my hands from work that I now can't hammer a load out!!"
Comment by bluetoelover

Use your mouth.
(just kidding, BTL, but I just couldn't resist)

_fjb_ [Laugh]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bahahahah FJB... walked into that didn't I? [Tongue]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate gas prices.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
"I hate having so much blisters on my hands from work that I now can't hammer a load out!!"
Comment by bluetoelover

Use your mouth.
(just kidding, BTL, but I just couldn't resist)

_fjb_ [Laugh]

lol Blue I feel for you! Once, I bruised my tailbone (like 11yrs ago) skating... and I could flex and have an orgasm for 3 wholllleeee months! It was horrible!
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate talking about things I hate. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

I hate getting a call to confirm a home imprv. company to come out and give us an estimate to finish our basement tomm afternoon...

Why does my husband do this? He knows the porch and fence are first in the fall... He drives me fucking nuts sometimes...

Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Thats what us guys do best.

--------------------

This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  18  19  20   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links