Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » I Hate It When..... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  18  19  20   
Author Topic: I Hate It When.....
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate it When People Say "Any Ways" When it should be Any way

I hate it when a girl says "I'm Fine" when what she means is "I'm Clearly not fine...and you have to figure out whats wrong with me"

I hate it when I spend an hour washing dishes and then I get home from work and the sink is full again

I hate it when I go in to get my Oil changed and then the mechanics come and tell me I need to spend $500 on new brakes, rotors, etc..

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate it when relatives have parties on Sundays when all you want to do is relax and watch football or just relax at home when it isnt football season. I like to wind down before starting the work week.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I hate it when people talk to you in text."
Comment by LD.

LOL my BFF. [Laugh]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I HATE when i go to the bathroom at night and fall into the freezing cold water because the men in my house did NOT put the seat back down.

I HATE tube tops. I'm a woman and yes i am saying not all women should wear them.

I HATE seeing those gstrings with charms on them. Some people wear them like it is an accessory. I mean things on your butt should not be hanging out. I don't wanna see it.

I HATE when i go to buy booze and i DON'T get carded.

I REALLY HATE the teenage barbie doll behind the counter who doesn't id me because she thinks i look WAY older then 21! I hope her tube top falls down and her gstring charm gets lost in her buttcrack!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My son's fucking Devil's loving coach practices so late that I miss the first two periods of the Flyers beating the Caps.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate it when I get STUPID mail from some large corporate entity that is legally robbing me blind. Example: I just got a letter from my bank telling me that my checking account is overdrawn. o.k. no big deal there. They've charged me $36.00 to cover a check my account couldn't cover and now they want me to send them a FU_KIN' CHECK to cover the first check and the overdraft fee!!??
[Mad]

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate asshole drivers who do the speed limit, or less than the speed limit and absolutely insist on staying in the passing lane and then are complete assholes about it!

I was on the local interstate a couple of weeks ago, and there was this asshat in the left hand (passing) lane. He was not even doing the local speed limit of 65 mph! As it's technically illegal to pass someone on the right under those circumstances, I didn't want to pass him, just in case there were cops lurking around, as it was after the sun had gone down and they would probably not be so visible if any were out. So, I got behind him in the left hand (passing) lane and flashed my headlights at him a few times to get him to move over into the right hand (traveling) lane. He, after another couple of minutes, finally moved over into the right hand lane and I passed him.

Then, suddenly, this shit for brains moron discovers where his gas pedal is because now he's pissed that I made him move out of the passing lane where he shouldn't have been in the first place! He starts tailgating me and starts flashing his headlights at me! I then had to increase my speed to about 80 mph to get him off of my ass before he finally chickened out and stopped tailing me. Thankfully, no cops were out that evening.

It just irks the shit out of me how some people have absolutely no concern for others driving on the road today and have to be rude, obnoxious pricks about things when they're not "getting their way" on the highway!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sofatater:
I hate it when I get STUPID mail from some large corporate entity that is legally robbing me blind. Example: I just got a letter from my bank telling me that my checking account is overdrawn. o.k. no big deal there. They've charged me $36.00 to cover a check my account couldn't cover and now they want me to send them a FU_KIN' CHECK to cover the first check and the overdraft fee!!??
[Mad]

Hey bro..I work for a bank and I deal with about 50 clients a day about this topic. Best way to put it is "Hey..you wrote a check saying that there will be the money in your account when they cash it, by you NOT having money in your account when they cash it is considered a lesser form of fraud so we YOUR bank got charged fees for you not passing your check out of your account...which when you figure out the time that is put into verifying funds and so forth between banks and transferring the funds from each account equals up to more than $36.
I usually candy coat it a lot better than that obviously because people do not like hearing they commit a lesser form of fraud when a check 'bounces'!
Just providing a little bit of insight...oh ya..and one more thing...Overdraft Protection is one of the hardest form of lending to be approved for due to the fact it is risky to the bank and a lot of people live their lives in Overdraft so a lot of the O/D get turned into loans.
I'll stop now...as for Hates...
I absolutely FUCKING hate people in general...I deal with the public and my fucking god if people just took 5 fucking seconds and stood back a minute before calling and shitting down my throat about a policy I can't change I would actually start to love life again. [Violent]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You dip a cookie in your coffee and it breaks and falls back into the cup before it gets to your mouth [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My bitch wasn't about the fee. I know why I'm being charged and don't have a problem with that. If I don't have money in my checking account, where the fuck am I gonna get money to send you a check for. My bitch was about the letter asking for a CHECK. If the money for the second check is in the account, the bank knows it and takes the money out. So, why send the bank a check? Or do banks automatically assume that a person has multiple checking accounts?

It's like me handing you a check. You take the check to my bank and they tell you it's no good. So you bring it back to me and I say o.k. I'm sorry. Here let me write you a check. Or, would you rather have cash?

Ever consider a job as a Forest Ranger? All ya gotta do there is keep Yogi and BooBoo from stealing Pic a nic baskets.

--------------------

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya no problem bro...I knew you weren't raggin on banks in general!
But ya...in terms of you having just say one checking account with Bank A, chances are you will probably have other bank accounts with Bank B. Banks more than likely know you have bank accounts in the B Bank and that's why the send you a nice letter asking for the account to be brought up to a positive balance...or else it goes to collections believe it or not and you can say good bye to your credit score.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

No kidding? I'm just a regular schmuck trying to make ends meet. I've never had more than one account at a time. Damn, live and learn. Thanks. I was only thinking that they knew the moment I made a deposit and would just grab the money then. I didn't realize so many people had multiple accounts.

Don't let the public get ya down. They're not bitching at you personally, you just happen to be the poor bastard that has to answer their questions. Been there done that, bought the T shirt. That's why I don't work in the public realm anymore.I used to work in hospitality. Believe me, when Joe Public goes on vacation he has his "American Distress Card" but, he left his brains at home.(right nest to the iron still plugged in)

Have a great day.

--------------------

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awwwww how cute, you guys gonna cuddle now [Tongue]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

I hate it when i get home from work and eat dinner and then i feel tired and have to take a nap and then its ever closer to the next stinkin work day.

--------------------

Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate it when ignorant, close minded people are the ones who are in charge. If you have to start out your spill in a meeting with an employee one on one with "I don't judge people on the basis of their race, sex, sexual orientation, religious practices or life style." obviously you had to take time to think about about what it is that the person might view as WRONG in your practices and go about your way to make a them feel less threatened by the conversation. Look everyone has their hang ups, but if you don't bring it up I won't either. If you are not doing your job then that is all we need to talk about, not a personal fear of someone's gay interracial relationship, alternative life style while they worship satan. Honestly I don't give a rat's ass about what you do on your free time, let's talk about what you're not doing in the company.

Another pisser of moments is listening to coporate big wigs tell you how much the company if struggling, but they are talking about their recent purchase of a $1.2 million beach house and them buying their kid a brand new Porsche for their High School graduation. Look I would forfeit my bonus if it means that my employees can get a cost of living raise each year. Just as long as I can pay for my house and keep a car to drive (no it doesn't have to be the most expensive thing in town).

I hate it when a corporate entity breaks so many laws that they get fined an outrageous amount of money and then sit and bargain it down saying they can't afford to pay these penalties under the guise that it would hurt the little people in the company and then once they pay their fines, they go right back to doing it again. And you know when you are on the inside and you see what the corporation is doing to the people under you and it bothers you that it is pretty bad.

I hate it when you are judged before you even open your mouth. If appearance is what we judge others intelligence by then I guess Steven Hawkings just managed to slip by and is not that bright huh?

I hate it when stupid people breed. I'm not saying you need a Ph.D. to be smart. hell to the contrary, I find those so called smart people being the reason I hate the idea of some people breeding. Just because I may have a masters in Robotics Engineering does not mean that I have the social or survival skills to actually pass on a new line of people into the world who are just as unprepared as I am.

I hate when someone tries to steal another person's dream. If you want to hurt someone climb in a boxing ring with them and the two of you work out your problems. Don't constantly try to pull them down, if you don't like their ideas then you don't like them. Don't make it a goal in your life to try and ruin it because it does not fit in you idea of the norm. I am guilty of this myself, probably the reason I hate it so much

This post came just at a time when some folks managed to piss me off with some of what I am talking about.

Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  18  19  20   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links