Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » I Hate It When..... (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  18  19  20   
Author Topic: I Hate It When.....
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate it when the weather changes from 40 to 50 in New Jersey to 80 overnight without warning... Where the fuck is Spring?????

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate it when you take your food to the lounge, settle on the couch and forget the salt...

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jayrea
Major Player
Member # 28480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayrea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate being in the store and the person in front of me is trying to count out exact change.
I hate when people don't use their blinkers.
I hate cleaning and five minutes later the kitchen is destroyed (not by me).
I hate it when my son miss aim's and their is pee on the floor.
I hate stepping in the pee when I get up to go to the bathroom.
I hate the N word, no matter who is using it.
I hate not being able to smoke in a bar.
I hate wakeing up before the alarmclock.
I hate when someone is ordering food while on their cell phone.
I hate when someone txt's you to call them
I hate when I find a cute pair of sandals or flipflops but not in my size
I hate having big boobs, shirts don't fit right.
I hate men who think they are "players".

ummmm i think thats it for now

--------------------
Jayrea

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate it when the Flyers are winnging 3-2 and lose the lead with 28 seconds left in the game to the Montreal Canadiens....

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate it when people can't handle the truth

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
I hate it when the Flyers are winnging 3-2 and lose the lead with 28 seconds left in the game to the Montreal Canadiens....

I hate the fact that Montreal could even possibly be losing to Philly!
But...
WE WON! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
[Nana]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL Cain i feel yea im not in Jeresy but we are suppose to get some snow here on monday. WTF i hate that!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jayrea:

Reminds me of a couple...

I hate it when you get double stream (or more) so wide apart that your trying to strategically maneuver both into the toilet bowl and each one are barely making it in...

I hate it when a sub-stream comes back and goes on my pants [Blush]

P.S. These happen not so often but hate it when it does..... honest [Tongue]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jayrea
Major Player
Member # 28480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayrea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
quote:
Originally posted by jayrea:

Reminds me of a couple...

I hate it when you get double stream (or more) so wide apart that your trying to strategically maneuver both into the toilet bowl and each one are barely making it in...

I hate it when a sub-stream comes back and goes on my pants [Blush]

P.S. These happen not so often but hate it when it does..... honest [Tongue]

how in the hell do you get a "double stream"???

--------------------
Jayrea

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

It happens sometimes...more often than not after sex or jerking off...cum buildup and what not [Big Grin]
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, can be embarrassing in some situations.

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah, almost forgot, I hate it when I'm nerveous before playing a gig. I've been a musician for over twentyfive years now and I'm still as nerveous as the first time I played for people. It's a royal pain in the ass.

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HailyWood
Major Player
Member # 25294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HailyWood   Author's Homepage   Email HailyWood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate it when I call a tech line due to a legitimate problem and the person on the other line is not actually listening to me and responding, but instead is reading from some pre-written script and trying to find the right "response" based on a few keywords in my complaint. 99% of the time, the "response" they give has nothing to do with my problem. Why can't they make tech departments where the people anwering the phone are actually familiar with the product I am calling about? Is that so impossible?
Posts: 157 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
topcat1238
Loyal Member
Member # 4044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for topcat1238   Email topcat1238   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate it when I put an extraordinary Muscovy Duck breast on the menu and someone orders it well done...

I hate it when someone doesn't understand one of my dishes...

Posts: 65 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

I hate it when someone asks me to cook for them [Tongue]
I kid I kid...but ya...I can't cook worth shit...but I DO happen to love eating out [Blush]

This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  18  19  20   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links