Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Kitten's Snuggable Paws (Sleepy Feet! 3-17-09 2:50PM EST) (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Kitten's Snuggable Paws (Sleepy Feet! 3-17-09 2:50PM EST)
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy's Kitten:

Photos are hard to take by yourself x-x

you get the hang of it [Tongue]
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all i can say is that i wasn't feeling to hot this morning, but now i'm feeling hot!!! i was waiting for hose pix and i'm not disappointed at all!!!!! (speaking of request, hose and heels?)

Kitten, as hard as self-portraits go, they are hard, but you did well for yourself!!! I like!! thank you for this set!! appreciate it tons! don't be shy in the hose department.. i really enjoy those!

Fluffy, you did good.. thanks for running over! Feel better Kitten.

RPM
p.s. the last two you like a lot, i do too!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fluffy's Kitten
Loyal Member
Member # 34036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fluffy's Kitten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like Fluffy said, he's been with me since 06, but he's known me since 02, and knows no Spanish..... lol. I tried teaching him something before. I'll see if he remembers it later.

(Told you to take Spanish instead of Latin... but noooo~..)

I'll post up the nude hose later, as well as some more bare shots... maybe. I might save those til even later [Tongue] Especially since one or two of them You would really like.

Athena, I'm sure I'll get used to it but it's so much easier with someone else doing the work xD

RPM, I'll get on the hose and heels [Tongue] My black hose, if you can't tell are extremely old and worn out. Putting them on ripped a HUGE hole in the back of the right leg :\
I'll hold on to them as long as possible.

--------------------
Yes those are my feet :]

Posts: 73 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ripped hose i like, its so punk rock [Big Grin]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just thought you had worn them all day when you took the shots. good job covering up the hole.. but You seems to be a fan:D

I have done a lot of pix of gals in heels.. sometimes, getting low enough to get a good angle may seem easy while doing the shoot, but you pay for it the day after!

I've done a few self-portraits.. i have learned to depend on the timer and stand for the shot.. but my current point and shoot won't focus wihtout you in view.. that is a pain. lucky for me, i dont' like self-portraits of myself.. so i rarely take!

i'm so eagerly waiting the nude hose.. your toes look so delicious in hose!!! like i knew they would!

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

nice sleepy feet set
http://i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv126/Thefluffy/100_3318.jpg

talk about delicious!
http://i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv126/Thefluffy/4.jpg

great job on that self-taken shot in hose!! [Big Grin]

RPM

--------------------

Fluffy's Kitten
Loyal Member
Member # 34036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fluffy's Kitten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh what I do for the focus, is put something in front of it, where you're going to be, and let it focus on that, click it down, then replace the object with yourself.

I just did a few photos like that last night.

And I just did a photo for toelkr's birthday. Check it out.

-

--------------------

Posts: 73 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

yup, that trick works wonders Kitten. Nice b-day present! you're so kind. i'm sure he'll appreciate it a ton!!!

RPM

p.s. the tripod is my lifeline for self-portraits.. or low lighting shots!!!

--------------------

Fluffy's Kitten
Loyal Member
Member # 34036

I'm still trying to scrub the marker off... >_<

I'm trying to find which heels are best... You don't mind if I use a pair of my costume shoes do you? They're just hand painted.

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

i've learned not to be too picky on heels. that way, i appreciate the view a lot better. yes, i'm a fan of tall heels. the taller the better.. and less a fan of platforms (though some hidden plats today are very sexy)

i'll take whatever heels you wanna share! painted by hand or by the factory that produced the shoe.. it's all good to me!

don't scrub too hard now, don't want to damage the skin! lol!!!

RPM

p.s you do have me curious as to this costume shoes that are hand-painted!

--------------------

You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yup the focus play is a must when doing self portraits [Smile] soon you will master the technique!
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fluffy's Kitten
Loyal Member
Member # 34036

I'm having way too much fun with these costume shoes. Here's the nude hose.

-

-

-

-

Sorry if they look kinda dirty, they're my test hose to see if they'll build up a smell faster than my blacks.

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

ah!!!!! nice!!!!! i'm glad i didn't log off so hastily! i would have missed this set!! sweet!!!!!!

nice toe spreads... and toe points in the mix too!

so.. what's the verdict so far? which ones gets the scent faster?

now.. i'm going to run my errands fast.. so that i can be back in time for the costume shoes!!

RPM

p.s. nice ones for the second and third pic.. second being harder to do as a self pic!

--------------------

Fluffy's Kitten
Loyal Member
Member # 34036

Most def! And so far it looks like the nudes are winning. I think it's because nudes are made thicker than the blacks to keep legs warm.

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

from what i see, yeah, the nudes are thicker.. so it would carry more of a scent. i wonder, if the thickness was the same.. would there be a difference...... hum.......

thanks again for the hose pics!

RPM

--------------------

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links