Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Kitten's Snuggable Paws (Sleepy Feet! 3-17-09 2:50PM EST) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Kitten's Snuggable Paws (Sleepy Feet! 3-17-09 2:50PM EST)
xxxpodophilexxx
Loyal Member
Member # 2486

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxxpodophilexxx   Email xxxpodophilexxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmm. Those soles and toes remind me of an ex girlfriend. I would coat those soles in oil and do all sorts of wonderful things...

Lovely.

--------------------
Feets, don't fail me now!

Posts: 95 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, from what i'm seeing, the refresh button will get heavily used!!!!!! lol!!!! another bare feet fan (no shoes) out there. that is something!

as much as i'm a heel fan, please don't go damaging your peds.. not cool! the additional pix are great. i like the shot with your hands in view. i used to use it as a signature shot years back.

I look forward to seeing what you do in the future!

RPM

p.s. as much as I have choices of fav hose, i'm going to go with the flow and let you surprise me with variety! no rush on the request, because it appears you're going to be doing a lot of requests and covering them pretty well!!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fluffy's Kitten
Loyal Member
Member # 34036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fluffy's Kitten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@xxxpodophilexxx: My boyfriend commented to me last night about your post before he dropped me off. He said "You don't need to oil them up to do wonderful things..", then chuckled. None the less, I'm glad you like them :3

@RPM: Thanks so much. I'm not a fan of wearing heels at all unless it's a special occasion, or for a costume. Unfortunately for me, I had costume, special event, costume, that weekend.

I'm also probably going to figure out some more hands + feet shots. I have a fondness of my hands. I'll probably do some heel shots and hose shots on my own, unless he comes over here to take them.
(Since we do these shoots at his place.)

I'll be uploading more shots from the photo shoot last night, later on today, after I get one more post or so.. that way it won't seem like I'm double posting :3

Edit: Oh! I just noticed. Go to the latest batch. The first photo, open it and zoom in. My left foot, right on the screen, has some damage on the pinky toe.
I've got similar damage on my other foot, just under the big toe.

--------------------
Yes those are my feet :]

Posts: 73 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't want to point out the 'damages' on the open forum. Gals tend not to appreciate that much. and as one who loves seeing a gal in heels, i always caution about over use. i hate seeing gals in pain.. or hurt their peds for heels.

i always give my wife a massage after she was in heels. the least i can do. plus, i always valet when we go out and she's in heels. no need hurting her feet by long walks!

i'll be on the lookout for your next set of postings. I really appreciate seeing the effort to make us hose and heel fans happy!!! thanks!!!

hope your man masages your feet more than just on occassions (i know he does. the pics suggests he's a huge fan of your peds)

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fluffy's Kitten
Loyal Member
Member # 34036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fluffy's Kitten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah he keeps them pretty pampered [Big Grin] Which often leads into me falling asleep.. I have that weakness. He likes my soles and arches, but I'll let him speak for himself.
I personally like my footpads, and toes so I keep those in better condition [Tongue]

And I don't mind damages being pointed out. It's just something for me to work on and improve. As long as it's not like.. "Ugh OMG did you see the DAMAGE?! Augh disgusting. That turns me off!"

But if it's like.. "Hey you've got a bit of damage on ___, have you noticed? I suggest _____.", then maybe a compliment would be nice :]

--------------------

Posts: 73 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

I'll keep that in mind Kitten [Wink] any advice I come up with about heeling, i'll be sure to pass it a long politely.

the falling asleep part can be confusing to some of us (i know it used to confuse me). but.. i realize it just means that the massage was awesome! you're blessed to be so pampered!!!

Keep on posting and sharing [Big Grin]

RPM

--------------------

The Fluffy
Loyal Member
Member # 34005

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Fluffy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright guys, I believe this is the last half.. I'll look over the numbers later. If we get good responses from these, I'll throw in a surprise. -Kitten

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
Damn the summer! Too many distractions ¬_¬

Wifes soles http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=023877

Posts: 53 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks again Kitten!! yummy
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Fluffy:
Here you go. Hope you enjoy! -Kitten

-

-

-

I can't explain "WHY" [Roll Eyes] but I love watchin' women TOUCH & GRAB their own feet! It's so arousing!!! [Jerkoff]

Thanks again for posting, Kitten & Fluffy [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fluffy's Kitten
Loyal Member
Member # 34036

Haha. And to think those shots were my idea and I insisted upon them.

Hmn.. hehe. You're welcome guys!

A few more responses and I might post a surprise. It was requested and I'm starting to feel comfortable enough to do this.

--------------------

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

flat out amazing sole shots!!! very sexy! reminds me of some of my fond childhood memories! lovely shot of your hands in the mix too! keep them coming. don't hesitate!

RPM

--------------------

Stinkyfeet4me
Loyal Member
Member # 282

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stinkyfeet4me   Email Stinkyfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yummy love your feet babe! Sexy soles [Big Grin]

--------------------
Force me to smell your stinky feet...

Posts: 69 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy's Kitten:

A few more responses and I might post a surprise. It was requested and I'm starting to feel comfortable enough to do this.

[Smile]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jax
Loyal Member
Member # 24963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jax   Email Jax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please for the sake of your fellow foot-men, post more. Your girlfriend has some incredibly sexy feet and perfect toes. Can't wait to see more!

--------------------
Later Days and Happy Nights

Posts: 79 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links