Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Kitten's Snuggable Paws (Sleepy Feet! 3-17-09 2:50PM EST) (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Kitten's Snuggable Paws (Sleepy Feet! 3-17-09 2:50PM EST)
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you da man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha awesome
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's cute and has some very footjobable feet, definitely can get a footcial.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fluffy's Kitten
Loyal Member
Member # 34036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fluffy's Kitten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, he took some pics and he's working on uploading them now.

Look for them in the next few hours!

--------------------
Yes those are my feet :]

Posts: 73 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fluffy's Kitten
Loyal Member
Member # 34036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fluffy's Kitten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry I'm so late! I didn't know when he was going to upload them, and apparently he already has, so here's a few! He can post up the rest.

-

-

-

-

-

Sorry for the somewhat dead poses. I've been feeling somewhat ill for the last few days. Not sure what's wrong yet. Just sluggish.

I promise it'll get better :]

--------------------

Posts: 73 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy's Kitten:

-

fav!
get better kitten!

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fluffy's Kitten
Loyal Member
Member # 34036

Sneak attack! Black hose.

-

-

-

-

-

My favorites are the last 2.
Photos are hard to take by yourself x-x

--------------------

You
The Legend
Member # 2107

last 5 are my fave! [Big Grin]
dont stop

ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kitten and Fluffy.! You guys rock,those soles and toes are simply amazing, so damn beautiful.

Puerto Rico hum? Tus piesitos estan divinos, muy preciosos. La verdad es que me has dejado con la boca abierta mami...!!! [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clubkong
Major Player
Member # 20604

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clubkong   Author's Homepage   Email Clubkong   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have the most delicious looking peds babe !
I just love your chubby meaty feet, they look good enough to eat LOL
Cheers

--------------------
https://fetlife.com/users/1817414

Posts: 101 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fluffy's Kitten
Loyal Member
Member # 34036

Jaja. Gracias ToeLove. Yo trabajo duro para mantenerlos. Perdoname me espanol es muy malo :\ Entiendo pero no puedo tapiar bueno x-x!

Wow my Spanish sucks... x-x!!!

I'll have nude hose up tomorrow.

--------------------

You
The Legend
Member # 2107

jaja leyendote en español te eleva a otro nivel de sexy!
The Fluffy
Loyal Member
Member # 34005

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Fluffy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seriously?, Ive been with her since 06 and I still dont know a lick of Spanish. O well, Thanks everyone for the kind words and glad to share her soles with you. Does anyone have more requests or do we just have to wing it?

--------------------
Damn the summer! Too many distractions ¬_¬

Wifes soles http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=023877

Posts: 53 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

i´ll always have the same request, naked toe closeups heh but you already did those [Big Grin] so wing it i say!
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links