Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Kitten's Snuggable Paws (Sleepy Feet! 3-17-09 2:50PM EST) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Kitten's Snuggable Paws (Sleepy Feet! 3-17-09 2:50PM EST)
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy's Kitten:

Also, if I'd charge my camera, I'd get you guys some more HQ photos, then you'd be able to see the slight amount of damage :\

i wouldnt mind those [Smile]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jax
Loyal Member
Member # 24963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jax   Email Jax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to see more of those "snuggable paws". ^^

--------------------
Later Days and Happy Nights

Posts: 79 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fluffy's Kitten
Loyal Member
Member # 34036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fluffy's Kitten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
Your GF has some seriously sexy soles!!! Thanks for posting!

Your signature says "Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!".

Would it be odd if I said I'm Puerto Rican?

--------------------
Yes those are my feet :]

Posts: 73 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Fluffy
Loyal Member
Member # 34005

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Fluffy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, thanks everyone for the comments. So I know You would like a few top shots, and we'll see what we can do for the hose fans. To be honest I dont know what she has as far as types and colors.

--------------------
Damn the summer! Too many distractions ¬_¬

Wifes soles http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=023877

Posts: 53 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soles&toes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles&toes   Email soles&toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow man, keep 'em cumming, they're some awesome soles, lucky guy [Tongue]

--------------------
Please donate if you liked the avatars I made you
 -

Posts: 324 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Fluffy:
Wow, thanks everyone for the comments. So I know You would like a few top shots, and we'll see what we can do for the hose fans. To be honest I dont know what she has as far as types and colors.

nakes toes if possible [Thumbs Up] if not, any will do
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fluffy's Kitten
Loyal Member
Member # 34036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fluffy's Kitten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Naked toes work with me!

As for hoses, I have dark (black) and skin tone.

We're about to head out and do a shoot. We'll check back in an hour or so, so if you have any requests get them in now!

I'll be doing the hose shoots another day. Tonight I go bare.
Also, I'll be charging my camera so I can get some HQ shots :3

--------------------

Posts: 73 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mrwright
Board Regular
Member # 22355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrwright   Author's Homepage   Email mrwright   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now those are soles!

--------------------
"if at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking 'til you do succeed."

Posts: 28 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

[Woot]
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Fluffy:
Any feed back is great, and sorry her soles arnt 100% yet. She went to a con and wore heels for 3 days so they are in a repair stage right now.

not 100%? [Confused]

Are you kidding?? Her soles look immaculate!! [Mmm] and please...
POST MORE PHOTOS!!! [Hop]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Fluffy
Loyal Member
Member # 34005

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Fluffy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's hardly noticeable in the photos we take. One day I'll sit down and take photos of just the damages.

Photos are coming in the next 10-20 minutes! They're working on the upload right now! We took about 16-18 photos. Of course, you guys won't get them all at the same time now will you? [Tongue]

Stay patient they'll be here in a bit! [Big Grin]

Btw this is Kitten using Fluffy's account XD

--------------------

Wifes soles http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=023877

Posts: 53 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful shots! Thanks, Fluffy, and Fluffy's Kitten. You have amazing looking soles, Kitten!

Mitch [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Fluffy
Loyal Member
Member # 34005

Here you go. Hope you enjoy! -Kitten

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

You
The Legend
Member # 2107

score!! awesome work guys. great looking naked toes Kitten, thanks a lot [Mmm]
Fluffy's Kitten
Loyal Member
Member # 34036

Hehe. Thanks! I'll upload the others after I get some more feedback :3

--------------------

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links