Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Kitten's Snuggable Paws (Sleepy Feet! 3-17-09 2:50PM EST) (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Kitten's Snuggable Paws (Sleepy Feet! 3-17-09 2:50PM EST)
Fluffy's Kitten
Loyal Member
Member # 34036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fluffy's Kitten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright well here's the surprise. It's been requested, and I've decided I'm up for this.

You guys get to see... well.. me :3
Enjoy! (I hope [Tongue] )

-

By the way, this is my boyfriends favorite pose.

--------------------
Yes those are my feet :]

Posts: 73 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aww you´re cute! now there is no going back! [Big Grin]
thanks Kitten!

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fluffy's Kitten
Loyal Member
Member # 34036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fluffy's Kitten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My hair is a wreck though. Haven't had the chance to get it straightened properly.

--------------------

Posts: 73 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] your hair is a nice wreck
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what a pleasant surprise! i can see now why it's his fav pose. it'd be mines too if i was him!!1 [Big Grin]

so, you're on the east coast..... i'm not a gamling man, so, i'm not going to wish you were in the NYC area.

but.. what I will say is this, you've set the stage for many to have requests. he's got good taste. keep on posting!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG ....you're absolutely adorable!!!! [Drool]

Thanks again for posting! [Kiss]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow you are one lucky guy your gf has beauitful feet her soles are killing but in a good way hehe [Smile]

sure hope to see a lot more of her [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fluffy's Kitten
Loyal Member
Member # 34036

I was going to take some shots just now, but realized I left my camera at my boyfriends last night.

If he doesn't mind coming over and bringing it with him, that'd be nice.

--------------------

You
The Legend
Member # 2107

he better ! top priority for the day [Big Grin]
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not only he best not mind, but he best also hurry.. i get the feeling some folks will not be happy if he dragged himself over. i for one say, just head over there and start shooting pics!

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fluffy's Kitten
Loyal Member
Member # 34036

He's filling out some super important paperwork and apparently will only come over here to pick me up.

I wonder if my old camera will take decent shots..

--------------------

You
The Legend
Member # 2107

lets find out
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

there is only one way to figure this out! and we'll be the judge of that [Big Grin]

--------------------

Fluffy's Kitten
Loyal Member
Member # 34036

Haha! I didn't even have to use the old camera. He's on his way now.. he saw this post and went "What?!"

lol..

--------------------

The Fluffy
Loyal Member
Member # 34005

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Fluffy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait.. What?.. She mentioned camera but I didnt know that what she meant, ok, Im bringin the camera over asap.

--------------------
Damn the summer! Too many distractions ¬_¬

Wifes soles http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=023877

Posts: 53 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links