Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Kitten's Snuggable Paws (Sleepy Feet! 3-17-09 2:50PM EST) (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Kitten's Snuggable Paws (Sleepy Feet! 3-17-09 2:50PM EST)
Fluffy's Kitten
Loyal Member
Member # 34036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fluffy's Kitten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I find a pair of black hose with around the same thickness, we'll see.

Darn internet connection being so low.. pictures won't upload fast enough.

--------------------
Yes those are my feet :]

Posts: 73 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cry]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kitten, if we were neighbors, i'd hook you up with hose of diff colors for your trial testing!

and i'd compare thick hose and thin hose to see which was more potent and which was 'ineffective'

RPM

p.s. sorry about the slow connection.. i'm experiencing the same.... alas

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy's Kitten:
Jaja. Gracias ToeLove. Yo trabajo duro para mantenerlos. Perdoname mi español es muy malo :\ Entiendo pero no puedo tapiar bueno x-x!

Wow my Spanish sucks... x-x!!!

I'll have nude hose up tomorrow.

Thanks for the reply "En Español" Kitten, your Spanish is great.! [Thumbs Up]
I don't know if anyone has requested this, but, I wish to see your dirty soles right out of your flats, sandals, flip-flops, etc... Closeups if you will..! [Wink] Your feet are..... Perfectamente Deliciosos. [Drool]

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fluffy's Kitten
Loyal Member
Member # 34036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fluffy's Kitten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha. That'll take a while. I need to buy new sandals. I'll message you when they're up though!

... if I remember in all honesty xD

--------------------

Posts: 73 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to see all these updates!! Your face is as lovely as your soles as well!!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fluffy's Kitten
Loyal Member
Member # 34036

Okay here's some full shots of myself (The ones I said You would like) and some more bare shots. I'll have the shoe shots up tomorrow [Tongue]

Enjoy!

-

-

-

-

-

-

The last picture is supposed to be my feet making parenthesis so it's (Love). [Tongue]

--------------------

You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am addicted already.. hold me

[Smile]

lovely pics Kitten!! the last one is a killer!

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest-1860
Board Regular
Member # 27744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest-1860   Email Tempest-1860   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kitten .....dammmm you have an amzing face....and amazing pretty and creamy and delicious toes and soles your boyfriend is very lucky to have you....stay beautiful....i will love to see some footjob pics....is getting hot in here........
Posts: 13 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

i get the 100th post [Blush]
Havoc
Major Player
Member # 34219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Havoc   Email Havoc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They look really soft!..I love soft soles, especially when they are sweaty!
Posts: 116 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The nude hose pics are my favorite. Thanks for posting these.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fluffy's Kitten
Loyal Member
Member # 34036

Here's the set I believe RPM wanted. As for the white shoes, those are my costume shoes. They were completely black, and I painted all the white onto it.

I call the set: "Prim and Punker."

-
^ Prim poses, while the Punker could care less.

-
^ Again, Prim doing all the work.. tsk.

-
^ Punker refuses to wear the shoes. What a rebel!

-
^ Punker wants her fame now.

-
^ Punker co-operates with these shoes.

-
^ Can they really get along?

-
^ Seems so!

Sorry for the silly story, I've been in a hyper mood o_O

--------------------

You
The Legend
Member # 2107

oh wow thats hot! ripped hose, naked toes and open shoes thanks a lot Kitten [Mmm]
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by You:
i am addicted already.. hold me

[Smile]

lovely pics Kitten!! the last one is a killer!

You, I'm seriously addicted to your Avatar!!
 -
[Drool]

Is this young lady still modeling? [Roll Eyes]

[ March 14, 2009, 05:35 PM: Message edited by: Weekend_Warrior ]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links