Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Kitten's Snuggable Paws (Sleepy Feet! 3-17-09 2:50PM EST) (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Kitten's Snuggable Paws (Sleepy Feet! 3-17-09 2:50PM EST)
Fluffy's Kitten
Loyal Member
Member # 34036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fluffy's Kitten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys.
Well I have to apologize, I'm not feeling too well tonight so I won't have any St. Patrick's Day shots.

I'll make them up to you guys another time.
Hope you enjoyed your night.

--------------------
Yes those are my feet :]

Posts: 73 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
feel better Kitten
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy's Kitten:
Thanks guys.
Well I have to apologize, I'm not feeling too well tonight so I won't have any St. Patrick's Day shots.

I'll make them up to you guys another time.
Hope you enjoyed your night.

Hope you get to feel better soon Kitten.! I love the full body shots, you are so pretty and your body is bangin...!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fluffy's Kitten
Loyal Member
Member # 34036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fluffy's Kitten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My body is what? XD Sorry not used to getting compliments other than "You're cute."

I'm usually apparently that fat friend that hangs out with the hottie. Always.

Anywho, I'm feeling a bit better and my boyfriend is nagging me about those commissions and shots I've promised.

Keep an eye out!

--------------------

Posts: 73 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fluffy's Kitten
Loyal Member
Member # 34036

Hey guys sorry about not being around so often. Long story short I've been working an insane amount, several trips, and now I'm no longer in my house but moved in with my boyfriend (and not by choice) but I'm really happy that I have moved in [Big Grin]

But yes now I'm sick again. Otherwise I'd be in bed til about 9am and leaving for work. I still have to call and let them know I'm not coming in. For those curious enough, my throat is completely tightening up, I have shallow breathing, and swallowing hurts an INSANE amount. And the cherry on top...?

I have no medical insurance x-x

Thankfully my parents are more than willing to help me out.

Well as soon as my boyfriend and I aren't exceptionally tired, I'm sure he'll get on my on those commissions I STILL owe! I really do apologize guys but when life gets in the way there's not much I can do but keep you guys informed every so often.

Luv ya guys and hope to have some new shots up soon!

-Kitten

--------------------

sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take care and get well, Kitten. Hope to see more of ya real soon.

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take care of yourself.. feel better. my prayers are with you! whenever you feel better, let us know how you're doing! you've been missed

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes- you have definately been missed!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mason
Elite Trooper
Member # 16266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mason     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bravo, what size
Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey where have u been all this time? we all missed u soooooooooo much
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links