Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » GF's Size 7.5's (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: GF's Size 7.5's
ilikefeet4
Loyal Member
Member # 54326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikefeet4   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by conerz:
Was busy with boring life stuff & I can't believe I missed you & Annie's response..just wow. Experiencing pic#3 with her toes spread like that would have me shooting so hard it hit the ceiling!

And public feet photos, what a hot development. Love that she's rocking a toe ring too. Did she do any outdoor barefooting or was it just for photos?

She loves going barefoot outdoors. The photos are a new thing and she is having fun doing it. She told me she wants me to take as many public feet pics as possible so here are a couple from dinner a few nights ago in her Birks!

-

-

Posts: 67 | Registered: Nov 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet look gorgeous and elegant there, wow. So good hearing she loves going barefoot outdoors too, cannot wait for more public pics!
Posts: 343 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sure there are plenty of people admiring those pretty feet in public. Especially those white color toes.
Posts: 3509 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikefeet4
Loyal Member
Member # 54326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikefeet4   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sooo it's FJ Friday today. One of the last FJ's Annie gave me I had to earn... Hour of massaging her feet then being smothered in them. Annie threw in a little Auntie role play as well and this was my reward

-

-

Posts: 67 | Registered: Nov 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a sweet reward it is...and I just added to the mess myself. Please thank Annie for making me cum so hard once again!
Posts: 343 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing work as always, those soles will drain any man.
Thank you for sharing.

Posts: 3509 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
andyboss
Loyal Member
Member # 41209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyboss   Email andyboss   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! Deine Freundin hat wunderschöne Füße. Ihre Sohlen machen micht total geil. Dein fetter Penis ist auch der hammer.
Posts: 58 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikefeet4
Loyal Member
Member # 54326

Annie knows that she's the biggest tease when she shows her soles off to me on the couch. One thing led to another and... splash!
 -

-

-

conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Does Annie ever walk around leaving cummy footsteps afterwards, or is the clean up not worth it?
ilikefeet4
Loyal Member
Member # 54326

quote:
Originally posted by conerz:
Does Annie ever walk around leaving cummy footsteps afterwards, or is the clean up not worth it?

After I drench her soles she either puts socks on immediately or puts on flip flops or shoes and goes about her day. It would be super messy if she did contrary lol
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Definitely but that would be kind of the fun haha. Never asked a girl to do it but definitely wondered
ilikefeet4
Loyal Member
Member # 54326

Annie had me in her clutches. A couple photos from a paid photo set we did for a fan

-

-

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links