Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » GF's Size 7.5's (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: GF's Size 7.5's
ilikefeet4
Loyal Member
Member # 54326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikefeet4   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by conerz:
Was busy with boring life stuff & I can't believe I missed you & Annie's response..just wow. Experiencing pic#3 with her toes spread like that would have me shooting so hard it hit the ceiling!

And public feet photos, what a hot development. Love that she's rocking a toe ring too. Did she do any outdoor barefooting or was it just for photos?

She loves going barefoot outdoors. The photos are a new thing and she is having fun doing it. She told me she wants me to take as many public feet pics as possible so here are a couple from dinner a few nights ago in her Birks!

-

-

Posts: 64 | Registered: Nov 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet look gorgeous and elegant there, wow. So good hearing she loves going barefoot outdoors too, cannot wait for more public pics!
Posts: 338 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sure there are plenty of people admiring those pretty feet in public. Especially those white color toes.
Posts: 3499 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikefeet4
Loyal Member
Member # 54326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikefeet4   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sooo it's FJ Friday today. One of the last FJ's Annie gave me I had to earn... Hour of massaging her feet then being smothered in them. Annie threw in a little Auntie role play as well and this was my reward

-

-

Posts: 64 | Registered: Nov 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a sweet reward it is...and I just added to the mess myself. Please thank Annie for making me cum so hard once again!
Posts: 338 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing work as always, those soles will drain any man.
Thank you for sharing.

Posts: 3499 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links