Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » GF's Size 7.5's (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: GF's Size 7.5's
ilikefeet4
Loyal Member
Member # 54326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikefeet4   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
You hit the lottery, twice. Congrats and as always. Thank you for sharing.

Definitely did. Glad you enjoy the posts Peter!
Posts: 64 | Registered: Nov 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikefeet4
Loyal Member
Member # 54326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikefeet4   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by John Jones:
Both the nurse and your current GF are hot as fire, but I'd give the edge to your current GF for her sexy ass wrinkly soles. The nurse does have nice arches though....tough call!

Great analysis. The nurse has the edge when it comes to arches by a slight margin. Her superpower was how insanely stinky and sweaty her feet would get. Insane. Current GF has wrinkly soles galore, super soft and scent free unless she double wraps them and wears flats. Either way I am a happy camper
Posts: 64 | Registered: Nov 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikefeet4
Loyal Member
Member # 54326

My GF loves to get glammed up and do her makeup before going out. Part of her routine now is moisturizing her soles (get it?) She sets her soles up for me and ignores while I make myself at home and do whatever I want until her feet are all moisturized. Afterwards, she rubs it in and the socks go on!

-

-

-

-

ilikefeet4
Loyal Member
Member # 54326

GF keeping busy and putting her FJ skillset to the test. Here's some shots of her toes (as well as her) in action! She loves to hear about how much you guys enjoy this thread so keep the engagement up. Maybe one day, a lucky foot boy can double team her soles with me. She's open to the idea of her soles getting used as long as I approve [Big Grin]

-

-

-

-

-

conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have to join in with everyone, and say you are a very lucky man. Your GF has beautiful feet, & is obviously beautiful inside & out to not only indulge your love for her feet but let you share them with us as well. Especially love the shots of her wearing toerings & barefoot in jeans...always loved that look.

Please let her know she has another new fan blown away by her gorgeous feet & her open mindedness for letting her BF enjoy them. Using her soles along with you would be incredible, but let her know (if she likes hearing it) that i'll be adding another figurative load to her soles from the 1st set right now.

Thank you both for sharing these pics!

Posts: 338 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikefeet4
Loyal Member
Member # 54326

quote:
Originally posted by conerz:
Have to join in with everyone, and say you are a very lucky man. Your GF has beautiful feet, & is obviously beautiful inside & out to not only indulge your love for her feet but let you share them with us as well. Especially love the shots of her wearing toerings & barefoot in jeans...always loved that look.

Please let her know she has another new fan blown away by her gorgeous feet & her open mindedness for letting her BF enjoy them. Using her soles along with you would be incredible, but let her know (if she likes hearing it) that i'll be adding another figurative load to her soles from the 1st set right now.

She is so happy to have another fan! And even happier to know you're enjoying her feet as I am, she absolutely loved hearing it. Keep on adding, sir.
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, man! Her feet are sweet! I would love to have them on my face and worship them all over. Pre or post FJ!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikefeet4
Loyal Member
Member # 54326

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
Oh, man! Her feet are sweet! I would love to have them on my face and worship them all over. Pre or post FJ!

It would be great to experience both, wouldn't it?
ilikefeet4
Loyal Member
Member # 54326

She is so happy that everyone on the forum is enjoying her feet! She loves hearing and reading everyone's texts and gets excited when she hears "loads" are being contributed to her.

She immediately wanted to give this forum another set so here we go! Enjoy

-

-

-

-

-

-

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Faceplant!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fernando47
Member # 54473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fernando47   Email Fernando47   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, lucky man!😅 and yess… your girlfriends feet look very pretty! Her soles looks so soft and spotless… do she take especially care to them?
And yess… i also like her toerings… hot! 🔥

Posts: 1 | Registered: Feb 2023  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ilikefeet4:
quote:

She is so happy to have another fan! And even happier to know you're enjoying her feet as I am, she absolutely loved hearing it. Keep on adding, sir.
Just did, thanks to the new set you posted...and it felt so fucking good this time knowing she would enjoy hearing about it!
Posts: 338 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikefeet4
Loyal Member
Member # 54326

quote:
quote:
quote:

Just did, thanks to the new set you posted...and it felt so fucking good this time knowing she would enjoy hearing about it!
She's so happy you came for her! She was reading your comments and told me she wanted to shoot for you so here are some fresh outta the shower stills from tonight while she enjoyed your comments and the comments of others. She wants you and everyone else to imagine being in my place, using her soles for your pleasure and leaving a mess to dry on her soles before bed [Wink]

-

-

-

-

-

Huge Mess!!

-

ilikefeet4
Loyal Member
Member # 54326

She went and got a Canon HD camera to use for even better content for you guys!

Check out her hungry cum-catchers [Smile]

-

-

-

conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

She's so happy you came for her! She was reading your comments and told me she wanted to shoot for you so here are some fresh outta the shower stills from tonight while she enjoyed your comments and the comments of others. She wants you and everyone else to imagine being in my place, using her soles for your pleasure and leaving a mess to dry on her soles before bed [Wink]

-

-

-

-

-

Huge Mess!!

-

Words can't describe how much of a turn on it was to read that...and those action shots of you shooting onto those beautiful soles...wow. Please let her know I made a 'huge mess' of my own once again!

Can't wait to see HD sets you two will make

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links