Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » GF's Size 7.5's (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: GF's Size 7.5's
ilikefeet4
Loyal Member
Member # 54326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikefeet4   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Capturing am explosion while it lands is one of Annie's favorite things to do. Here's her pretty soles getting painted

-

-

-

-

Posts: 64 | Registered: Nov 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With soles so fine, I'm surprised you have any left.
Keep up the good work. love it

Posts: 3499 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikefeet4
Loyal Member
Member # 54326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikefeet4   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
With soles so fine, I'm surprised you have any left.
Keep up the good work. love it

It's a miracle haha. Annie says she loves doing good work 💦
Posts: 64 | Registered: Nov 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God these 'action' shots get me every time! and feel like a broken record but her soles look incredible covered in cum, it's like they were made for it.
Posts: 338 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikefeet4
Loyal Member
Member # 54326

quote:
Originally posted by conerz:
God these 'action' shots get me every time! and feel like a broken record but her soles look incredible covered in cum, it's like they were made for it.

She loves to hear it. Her soles were definitely made to catch loads. Gonna spend the next few days creaming them and filming content. She's obsessed with me cumming on her flip flops before she goes out. Loves to smush jizz around all day 💦
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't say it enough, lucky man.
Posts: 3499 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ilikefeet4:
She's obsessed with me cumming on her flip flops before she goes out. Loves to smush jizz around all day 💦

That has to be fucking mindblowing...so she just goes out runs errands, hangs with her friends? Goes to work? With your cum against her soles the whole time?

I feel like I would literally be getting hard all day just thinking about that. And the fact that she loves it, it has to be amazing for her too. Just feeling your jizz, knowing it's there, while nobody suspects....

Posts: 338 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the wrinkly soles.

Lucky guy to be able to jerk off on to those soles

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikefeet4
Loyal Member
Member # 54326

quote:
quote:
She's obsessed with me cumming on her flip flops before she goes out. Loves to smush jizz around all day 💦

That has to be fucking mindblowing...so she just goes out runs errands, hangs with her friends? Goes to work? With your cum against her soles the whole time?

I feel like I would literally be getting hard all day just thinking about that. And the fact that she loves it, it has to be amazing for her too. Just feeling your jizz, knowing it's there, while nobody suspects....

Yup exactly. Consistently cumming on her footwear. And almost all the time on her soles before she goes out. Some of her friends are aware because she's told them and they're actually jealous that they don't get the same attention lol. Living the FF dream
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

quote:
Living the FF dream

Dude...yes you literally are, haha. Please let Annie know she got several more loads out of me just based on this concept (though the pictures helped too)
PheetLover
Board Regular
Member # 51761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PheetLover   Email PheetLover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for this thread! I really enjoy how you caught stills of busting on her wrinkled soles. Please don't stop adding to this.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 25 | Registered: Jan 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice Shot on those sexy pink toes!!
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikefeet4
Loyal Member
Member # 54326

We're back! Take a look at Annie's pretty Green Toes and wrinkled soles. I drenched them as per paid request. Annie loves this thread and knowing about everyone that enjoys her feet and wants to drench them too. Keep jerking for Annie 😊

-

-

-

conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Just jerked it for her thanks to those new pics. Please let her know she got a fresh load and some moans out of me once again! And please keep the content coming!
ilikefeet4
Loyal Member
Member # 54326

quote:
Just jerked it for her thanks to those new pics. Please let her know she got a fresh load and some moans out of me once again! And please keep the content coming!

Annie's glad to read that. She's definitely going to keep up with the content. She's instructed me to perv on her feet all the time and keep posting her. She LOVES feeding everyone's foot fetish and being a release for everyone here
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links