Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » GF's Size 7.5's (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: GF's Size 7.5's
ilikefeet4
Loyal Member
Member # 54326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikefeet4   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My GF's 7.5 gorgeous soles that I can't get enough of. She indulges my fetish to the maximum and always expects loads on her feet. Hope you enjoy this thread!

-

-

And AFTER an explosion:

-

-

-

-

Posts: 64 | Registered: Nov 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gazu
Major Player
Member # 48305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gazu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice!
Realy, gorgeous feet!
Lucky man!!

Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikefeet4
Loyal Member
Member # 54326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikefeet4   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gazu:
Very nice!
Realy, gorgeous feet!
Lucky man!!

Thanks Gazu!! Gonna cream them again tomorrow. Stay tuned. Our goal is 5000 loads with every colour of the rainbow for nail polish 😉
Posts: 64 | Registered: Nov 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice indeed. Thank you for sharing. Looking forward to seeing more.
Posts: 3499 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikefeet4
Loyal Member
Member # 54326

As promised... Here it is. She was getting ready at her makeup desk and while she was working on her makeup she got her soles all wrinkly and let me unload before we went out!

-

-

-

After we got home we went for a round and she wanted to fall asleep with MY lotion all over her soles so here it is. Gotta say I love these two-a-days

-

-

-

ilikefeet4
Loyal Member
Member # 54326

The GF just came home from shopping and I couldn't contain myself... All this load was supposed to go into her shoes for her to wear around but her soles were too soft and smelly to ignore

-

-

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's an excellent girlfriend if you ask me, and you two a a symbiotic relationship; you get your rocks off by cumming on her feet, and she gets her feet moisturized and soft. It's win/win I say.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikefeet4
Loyal Member
Member # 54326

quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
That's an excellent girlfriend if you ask me, and you two a a symbiotic relationship; you get your rocks off by cumming on her feet, and she gets her feet moisturized and soft. It's win/win I say.

Definitely a win-win. Craziest thing is she gets into this fetish and enables it so much, she enjoys seeing me so attracted to a part of her body she never knew had this much power. Such an excellent girl. Plus... I love sharing this with you guys. The engagement is great
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her soles are so sexy! Great pics! Thanks!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikefeet4
Loyal Member
Member # 54326

quote:
Originally posted by John Jones:
Her soles are so sexy! Great pics! Thanks!

Glad you enjoy them!
ilikefeet4
Loyal Member
Member # 54326

My GF loves all the compliments/attention her feet get on here.

Here's another mess I made while I was cruising the forum [Wink]

-

-

-

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your girlfriend has very lovely soles and wonderful wrinkles when she scrunches her toes! [Mmm]
You are a very lucky guy. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1260 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikefeet4
Loyal Member
Member # 54326

Thanks for the kind words guys!

Take a look at this collage - I want to see who you guys think has the better soles. Left is my ex-nurse GF and right is my current GF this thread is dedicated to. Both are undeniable footjob Queens.

Let me know!

-

Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You hit the lottery, twice. Congrats and as always. Thank you for sharing.
Posts: 3499 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both the nurse and your current GF are hot as fire, but I'd give the edge to your current GF for her sexy ass wrinkly soles. The nurse does have nice arches though....tough call!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links