Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Music » What song is playing in your head right now? (Page 27)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  252  253  254   
Author Topic: What song is playing in your head right now?
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Two Soldiers" by Bob Dylan.

I guess I wasn't quite off my Dylan kick yet.

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaylaMercedes
Major Player
Member # 7797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaylaMercedes   Author's Homepage   Email LaylaMercedes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"These Boots"

These boots are made for walking and that's just what they'll do. One these days these boots are gonna walk all over you.

xoxo
~Layla

Posts: 213 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Layla -

That's a great song and a catchy tune. I think I love you more without the boots though - and in your (beautiful) bare feet.

Respectfully,

Ben

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Two Pina Coladas" - Garth Brooks

Respctfully,

Ben

PS - Great catch on that one Calico Jack. I'm kicking myself for not having come up with it sooner.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vasduten
Elite Trooper
Member # 2211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vasduten   Email vasduten       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sunny Road, Emiliana Torrini

You can find it here:
http://mp3shits.com/download_mp3/Emiliana__Torrini_Sunny__Road_mp3/762396/

--------------------
I know when I'm licked... all over.

Posts: 401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Bela Legosi's Dead" - Bauhaus

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Two Princes" by Spin Doctors.

[Hop]

Calico Jack

P.S. - Cool tune, Paul. I saw a cute gal wearing a "Bela Lugosi's Dead" t-shirt just last week at the club I was gigging at up in Rhode Island.

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Mr. LeDaemon -

I thought I was the only one who KNEW that song. I can't find any friends at any get-together (even here in Seattle) who knows what I'm talking about when I bring that up. I like Bauahus and loved Bela Lugosi; he died while making an ultra low budget movie for Ed Wood, I think.

I tip my hat to you!

Respectfully,

Ben

[ June 28, 2005, 02:22 AM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

"Two Sides Of The Coin" - Kiss

Respectfully,

Ben

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
I like Bauahus and loved Bela Lugosi; he died while making an ultra low budget movie for Ed Wood, I think.

Yes indeed, that movie was the ever-infamous Plan 9 From Outer Space, a.k.a. "the worst movie ever made". Legosi died shortly after they began filming that one in 1956 and Wood ended up replacing him with his wife's chiropractor!

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

"Just The Two Of Us" by Grover Washington Jr. & Bill Withers.

Bill Withers was the same guy who wrote great stuff like "Lean On Me" and "Ain't No Sunshine". People tend to remember Grover whenever "Just The Two Of Us" gets mentioned because it was released on his album, so I just wanted to be sure to give Bill his proper due for providing some real nice songwriting and vocals.

[Hop]

Calico Jack

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

"Two Faced Preacher" - Hank Williams

Respectfully,

Ben

PS - Yes, it WAS "Plan 9 from Outer Space"! I can actually remember now how they covered for his death in the film and this was HOAKIE - they had some footage of Bela walking out of a house then down the sidewalk. They cut it from him walking to him out-of-frame and ramped-up some sound effects of a car's breaks screaching (and crashing).

They narated something about "and he never came home again". Something like that.

So first we go from a song I thought nobody'd ever heard of to a movie (I thought) nobody'd ever seen. Guess I'm not quite as warped as I thought I was.

Respectfully,

Ben

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

LaylaMercedes
Major Player
Member # 7797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaylaMercedes   Author's Homepage   Email LaylaMercedes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Ben! How about...

These feet are made for walking and that's just what they do. One these days these feet are gonna walk all over you.

[Kiss]

xoxo

~Layla

Posts: 213 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Layla -

Now THAT's a tune I can handle!!! Tell you what, I'll even provide the accompanyment for you ..... as the song says "Start Walking"!!!

Respectfully,

Ben

PS - This would have to be a very very long song, right?

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

"Two Sparrows In A Hurricane" - Tanya Tucker

Respectfully,

Ben

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  252  253  254   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links