Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Music » What song is playing in your head right now? (Page 30)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  252  253  254   
Author Topic: What song is playing in your head right now?
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
"Black Is Black" - Los Bravos

I´m actually too young to know that song but my mother had loads of 7" singles when I was a kid and that was one of my favourite tracks. I would listen to it over and over again when I was about 5 or 6 years old.

I still remember the lyrics [Wink]

"Black is Black
I want my baby back
It`s grey, it`s grey
Since she went away
What can I do?
Cause I-I-I-I I´m feelin blue"

Totally cool vocals, I agree Ben. Thanks for bringing back that memory.

My mother also had some 7"s of "The Shadows", I love those, too.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Hal -

It's great you know that song. I also had the benefit of a mother who loved music (and records). and babysitters who would bring over STACKS of them (and their friends would bring stacks).

That "Black Is Black" thing - you know, that vocal is a little bit haunting, sharp as it is. I think I'm going to go out and score that CD tomorrow.

[ July 01, 2005, 11:23 AM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"White Rabbit" by Jefferson Airplane.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"White Line Fever" - Merle Haggard

PS - Great version of this by the Flying Burrito Brothers

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"White Lines" by Grandmaster Flash & Melle Mel.

[Hop]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

"White Ape" - Leo Kotke

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

"White Room" by Cream.

And with black curtains at that!

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

CRAP!!!

How in the world could I have let you get that one in first??? It feels almost like "rock blasphemy" to have lost out on that one. Touche'

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

"White Lies" - Nils Lofgren

PS - did you happen to catch Nils as he accompanied Neil Young in Neil's Unplugged performances? He was GREAT!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

"99 Red Balloons" by Nena.

This is one of my all-time favorite songs from the '80s. Nena Kerner was sort of like Germany's Pat Benatar (another gal that I love) back in the day, and the fact that she was hot certainly didn't hurt either!

"Hab' 'nen Luftballon gefunden
Denk' an dich und lass' ihn fliegen..."
 -

Calico Jack

P.S. - I didn't catch the Neil/Nils performance but I'm sure it was fabulous because they're both great artists with plenty of talent.

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

"Red Sails In The Sunset" - Everybody; even the Beatles did a version of this! Mitch Miller version was the first I ever heard.

PS - I love Nena. Bought all their albums / CDs when they were around, including the German language discs. My favorite Nena song is "Hanging On You" and the German version is GREAT!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys, Nena had a comeback a few years ago and she looks hotter than ever. Actually, I don`t care too much about celebrities but Nena is one hot woman (she`s over 40). She actually looks better now than she did in the 80s and her feet are great, too.
She did a barefoot ad on TV for a German shoe company, it`s awesome.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Hal -

Good catch! I did see some of that and have even seen her lately on TV. You are right, she's aging nicely and looking great. She was actually in a movie back in 1988 or so and I've got it laying around somewhere (terrible movie but worth owning).

Also - I've got a very beautiful "12-Inch Single", Limited Edition Picture Disc of Nena and she is Barefoot in the photo!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Gimmie, Gimmie,Gimmie" By ABBA..
Don't know why.

Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

"Goodbye Blue Sky" by Pink Floyd.

-

Calico Jack

This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  252  253  254   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links