Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Music » What song is playing in your head right now? (Page 28)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ...  252  253  254   
Author Topic: What song is playing in your head right now?
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben/Layla,

You HAVE to LOVE Layla, don't you? Layla... my song is by Ludacris and the lyrics go, "I wanna, lick, lick, lick you from your head to your toes..." I especially like that toes part. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18282 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys were talking about "These Boots Are Made For Walking" from Nancy Sinatra.

Anybody know the cover version from Operation Ivy --- a punk/ska band from SF? That version is awesome!

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Death On Two Legs" by Queen.

[Thud]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solo
Loyal Member
Member # 7898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solo   Author's Homepage   Email solo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daze-Super hero lover
Posts: 66 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Hal -

Great catch on a GREAT cover. In fact, I believe you can find that in the movie "Delusion" staring Jennifer Rubin. It runs in the final credits, while "Patty" the charcter played by Jennifer Rubin lip synchs it and does her little go-go dance. The movie is great but even if you don't like it, this little music sequence makes it worth every dime of the rental.

Respectfully,

Ben

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Twos Up" - AC / DC

Respectfully,

Ben

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben,

I´ve never heard of that movie. What`s it about? --- didn`t really find anything on Google.
Do you have a link?

Thanks a lot,
-Hal-

--------------------

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad" by Meatloaf.

[Smile]

Calico Jack

P.S. - Good song, Ben. I mentioned that same one about five days ago after having had several of their riffs stuck in my head all afternoon that day. Gotta love AC/DC!

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
I´ve never heard of that movie. What`s it about?

Here's the brief plot summary from IMDB, Hal:

"A man who has just embezzled money from his company is driving through the Nevada desert. He picks up a pretty girl and her seemingly goofy boyfriend. The girl is a Las Vegas showgirl and the boyfriend turns out to be a professional killer, and he has no intention of letting the motorist finish the trip."

I like that part about the pretty Las Vegas showgirl. Do we get to see Jennifer's feet in the movie, Ben? Had to ask. hehe

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Thanks, CJ. I totally forgot about IMDB.

Sound like a cool movie.

-Hal-

--------------------

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Hal and Calico Jack -

Great synopsis on the (great) movie, Calico Jack. This was the first major movie for Jennifer Rubin (if you can call this "major") and she is SO attractive. Jerry Orbach makes an appearance and the cast overall is very good.

Jim Metzler was great as the bad guy and he was crazy, bad & sinister.

Unfortunately, not much of Jennifer's beautiful feet (and they are beautiful). She had those cowboy boots on even while nude in bed. There were a few frustrating, distant, incidental feet shots while she was prancing about in a shallow body of water.

Search Tip: If you go to Google and type "Delusion Jennifer Rubin" you'll come up with plenty. While there, just do a Jennifer Rubin search and find out about her - she RULES!

Jennifer was also in the movie the "Crush", staring Alicia Silverstone so if you've seen that you know what she looks like.

Respectfully,

Ben

PS - For Calico Jack; didn't I use the Meatloaf song a few pages back? (not sure).

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

"Two Way Waltz" - Kate Wolf

Respectfully,

Ben

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

"It Takes Two" by Rob Base.

One of the guys that I've worked with on a number of music projects over the years has a strange fixation with that song and he inevitably launches into the rap from the verses whenever we get into a studio together. It never fails, so I always remember to keep earplugs well within reach.

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

P.S. - Yeah Ben, you sure did use that Meatloaf song about two days ago. It either slipped past me when you first posted it or I purposely tried to block Meatloaf out of my thoughts subconsciously. hehe

You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whole lotta love by led zepellin
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

"Two Rivers" - Avril Levigne

Respectfully,

Ben

PS - Good going on the earplugs (under those circumstances). And yes, there is much to be said for a "Meatloaf Mind Block", point well taken.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ...  252  253  254   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links